$1000 Scholarship for 2019’s Top Law-School Student
Arash Law has always been dedicated to helping the next generation of law students and future attorneys to success. Arash Law has always perceived monetary concerns as an unnecessary obstacle to succeeding as an attorney.
Exceptional students should worry about nothing more than studying to reach their goals in the field of law. When those students merely want to help others such as car accident victims through the maze that is the legal system, they should not be barred simply because of a lack of funds.
When a student demonstrates that they are dedicated to becoming a professional in the field of law, they are devoting their lives to something they believe it. The choice to become an attorney at law is not the most affordable decision to make. That is why Arash Law is ready to help and encourage such choices by potential law students.
This $1000 scholarship is an offer for all current University students enrolled in law school or hoping to do so in the future. Ideally, the scholarship funds should be used to pay for qualified expenses such as tuition, books or on-campus room & board for the 2019 school year.
This 2019 Scholarly Law Student Scholarship Award will be awarded to the one deemed most worthy out of all that apply. This recognizes that student’s potential and achievements in academics. It is our way of giving back to the community and rewarding the student for their efforts. Apply Now
Guideline Requirements for our 2019 Legal Scholarship
- All applicants must be a US citizen or a permanent resident.
- All applicants are required to have a cumulative 2.5 GPA or better.
- All applicants must have at least one semester of school left to complete.
- All applicants must be active in the community.
Student Eligibility Requirements
- Applications must be submitted with a 500 word essay describing which field of law they’re interested in pursuing and why, plus what they plan to do with their degree.
- All applicants must submit a unofficial transcript.
Application Submission Instructions and Deadlines
- Download the official 2019 Scholarly Student Award
- Applications must be submitted below or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications must be submitted on or before December 1, 2019
Apply for Scholarship
- Download & complete 2019 Scholarly Student Award application (PDF file)
- Submit Completed Form to email@example.com or via the form below