$1000 Scholarship for 2019’s Top Law-School Student
Arash Law has always been dedicated to helping the next generation of law students and future attorneys to success. The Arash Law Group has always perceived monetary concerns as an unnecessary obstacle to succeeding as an attorney. Exceptional students should worry about nothing more than studying to reach their goals in the field of law. When those students merely want to help others such as car accident victims through the maze that is the legal system, they should not be barred simply because of a lack of funds.
When a student demonstrates that they are dedicated to becoming a professional in the field of law, they are devoting their lives to something they believe it. The choice to become an attorney at law is not the most affordable decision to make. That is why Arash Law and our community partners are ready to help and encourage such choices by exceptional law students. This $1000 scholarship is an offer for all law students currently enrolled in law school. This scholarship will be awarded to the one deemed most worthy out of all that apply. This recognizes that student’s potential and achievements in academics. It is our way of giving back to the community and rewarding the student for their efforts.
Guideline Requirements for our 2019 Legal Scholarship
- All applicants must be a student living in the U.S.
- All applicants must have more than two semesters left to finish law school.
- All applicants are required to have a 3.0 GPA or better.
- All applicants must be active in the community.
Student Eligibility Requirements
- Applications must be submitted with a 1000-word essay describing their interest in the law field and what they plan to do with their degree.
- All applicants must submit unofficial transcripts of the education in law school.
Submission Instructions and Deadline
- Applications must be submitted via e-mail at email@example.com
- Applications must be submitted on or before December 1, 2019