Benny Khorsandi, Trial Attorney at Arash Law
Benny Khorsandi is a trial attorney at Arash Law, protecting the injured and wronged in catastrophic personal injury, mass torts actions, sexual abuse, and products liability. Benny joined the firm in March 2020 coming with an extensive personal injury and mass torts background at one of the top trial firms in the nation.
Prior to joining the firm Benny represented hundreds of wildfire victims throughout the state of California, including those affected by the 2017 Thomas Fire in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties and subsequent debris flows in Montecito, California, the 2018 Woolsey Fire in Los Angeles and Ventura counties, The 2017 North Bay Fires in Sonoma County and the 2018 Camp Fire in Paradise California.
Benny was part of a team which held the position of lead counsel on behalf of all of these wildfire victims in litigation against Southern California Edison (“SCE) and Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E). This complex litigation experience against these large institutions has resulted in Benny’s ability to protect the injured from both the big & small.
Prior to beginning his practice, Benny externed for the Honorable Robert Gary Klausner, US District Court Judge for the Central District of California. It was here where Benny was able to see the other side of the courtroom from one of the longest-tenured judges on the federal bench.
Benny attended Loyola Law School where he was the McNicholas Scholar. While in school, Benny worked for one of the top employment and civil rights firm in the nation, representing aggrieved police officers in actions for discrimination, sexual harassment, and retaliation. Benny attended the University of California Irvine for his undergraduate studies obtaining a B.A. in Social Ecology.
Benny is currently an active member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), The American Association for Justice (AAJ), and the Consumer Attorney of California (CAOC). Benny also has several published works for The Advocate Magazine, one of the leading consumer protection editorials in the state.
Accreditations and Association Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Consumer Attorney of California (CAOC)
Some of Benny’s notable settlements and verdicts include:
- Does v. California Farm (confidential) – $6,800,000 settlement for a group of farmworkers who were killed when the car they were transported in to work flipped over in Merced County.
- Gil v. Anderson Plumbing – $2,000,969 verdict by a Los Angeles County Superior Court jury in Van Nuys awarded to a man who was injured when his vehicle was struck from behind by a large commercial plumbing van. Benny was part of the trial team that obtained this verdict.