Arash Law, one of California’s best car accident injury law firms has always been dedicated to helping the next generation of law students and future attorneys to succeed. Arash Law, California’s premier injury law firm has always perceived monetary concerns as an unnecessary obstacle to succeeding as an attorney.
Exceptional students should worry about nothing more than studying to reach their goals in the field of law. When those students merely want to help others such as victims of catastrophic car accidents through the maze that is the legal system, they should not be barred simply because of a lack of funds.
When a student demonstrates that they are dedicated to becoming a professional in the field of law, they are devoting their lives to something they believe it. The choice to become an attorney at law is not the most affordable decision to make. That is why Arash Law is ready to help and encourage such choices by potential law students.
This $1000 scholarship is an offer for all current University students enrolled in law school or hoping to do so in the future. Ideally, the scholarship funds should be used to pay for qualified expenses such as tuition, books, or on-campus room & board for the 2020 school year.
This 2019 Scholarly Law Student Scholarship Award will be awarded to the one deemed most worthy out of all that apply. This recognizes that student’s potential and achievements in academics. It is our way of giving back to the community and rewarding the student for their efforts. Apply Now
Guideline Requirements for Arash Law Scholarship
- All applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- All applicants are required to have a cumulative 2.5 GPA or better.
- All applicants must have at least one semester of school left to complete.
- All applicants must be active in the community.
Student Eligibility Requirements
- Applications must be submitted with a 1000-word essay describing which field of law they’re interested in pursuing and why, plus what they plan to do with their degree.
- All applicants must submit an unofficial transcript.
Application Submission Instructions and Deadlines
- Download the official 2019 Scholarly Student Award
- Applications must be submitted below or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications must be submitted on or before June 1, 2020
Apply for Scholarship
The student will be selected to receive the $1000 based on their submitted essay by June 15th, 2020
- Download & complete 2020 Arash Law Scholarship application (PDF file)
- Submit Completed Form to email@example.com
If you have any inquiries, feel free to contact Arash Khorsandi electronically or by mail at 2960 Wilshire Blvd. LA, CA 90010
More About Our Award-Winning California Injury Law Firm
Arash Law is one of the most widely-known and thriving California injury law firms with a legal team of over 50, who collectively give unparalleled customer service and results. Our firm’s sought-after trial attorneys have won multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements in catastrophic injury & wrongful death cases. Every year, Arash Law gets recognized with prestigious awards including accolades by distinguished industry leaders and prestigious attorney associations for continuous case-winning success such as being named Premier Lawyer of America’s 2019 Top 40 Under 40
We have successfully obtained over 200 million dollars for car, truck, motorcycle, uber, lyft, bicycle, pedestrian and other types of accident victims, Arash Law has fought for the rights of Californians and their families for decades. As proof of our firm’s litigating power, we’re proud of the fact that other injury law firms in California refer some of their most gravely injured clients to us!