Arash Khorsandi, Partner at Arash Law
Arash Khorsandi is the owner and founder of Arash Law. Over the years, his injury law firm based in Los Angeles has earned the reputation of being aggressive when dealing with insurance companies and pushing for the largest settlement possible while also being friendly and putting clients’ interests first. Arash Law is known for communication with clients and provides them with regular updates on the status of their case.
With Arash on your side, you will feel confident that you have exceptional representation and an advocate on your side. Prior to starting Arash Law in 2007, Arash received his B.S. degree in Real Estate Finance & Development from the prestigious Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California, and shortly thereafter completed his Juris Doctorate degree at the Pepperdine University School of Law.
Outside of work, Mr. Khorsandi is also involved with the LEV Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting active, balanced, and responsible lifestyles in our youth.
- Bachelor’s Degree from the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California
- Juris Doctor Degree from the Pepperdine University School of Law
Accreditations and Association Memberships
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2016 Super Lawyer Award from Super Lawyers (2016)
- Featured Attorney Award by AVVO (2014)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles – Member of the Month (2010)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Chairities
Most Recent Case Results
- $6,000,000 – Car Accident: Our client was driving with his wife and son on a two-lane highway when a drunk driver crossed the double yellow lines, causing a head-on collision that claimed the life of a loving wife and mother.
- $4,100,000 – Car Accident: A farm worker, suffered multiple broken bones and other orthopedic injuries resulting from an auto accident where the defendant driver attempted to make a left turn in front of our client in heavy fog.
- $2,500,000 – Car Accident: Our client was parked on the side of the road and was struck by the defendant driver traveling at a high rate of speed
- $2,100,000 – Car Accident: Our client was stopped at a two-way stop sign before proceeding into an intersection where he was struck by a police cruiser traveling 70 mph, resulting in serious injuries.