Danny Ledezma, Trial Attorney at Arash Law
Danny Ledezma, Esq. first joined Arash Law in November 2017 in the Complex Injury Litigation Department. He works on a variety of severe injury cases ranging from slip and falls to catastrophic automobile and workplace accidents. He is also fluent in Spanish.
Danny received his Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University School of Law, and his passion for helping people get justice was evident from his early law school days. While attending law school, he participated in Trial Advocacy competitions, on the local and national levels. Danny also worked at the Ventura County Veterans Treatment Court for a year, successfully advocating for his clients and ensuring proper treatment and care was provided for our Veterans instead of fines and jail time.
Upon graduation, Danny received certificates from Pepperdine’s nationally ranked Straus Institute for ADR and its Criminal Law Society. Danny was also inducted into the Order of the Barristers, the highest honor, for excellence in oral advocacy.
Before law school, Danny graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Vanguard University and was inducted into the Delta Kappa Honors Society for outstanding leadership during his four years. Danny spends his free time giving back to his community at his local church in Oxnard and hanging out with his family, friends, and two golden retriever dogs – Pucca and Delilah.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Vanguard University
- Juris Doctor Degree from the Pepperdine University School of Law
Accreditations and Memberships
Most Recent Case Results
- $11,779,154 Verdict in a mild traumatic brain injury case involving a motor vehicle collision
- $2,534,632 Verdict on a premise liability case involving a defective gate
- $1,129,832 Verdict for a client who was sideswiped by a commercial truck
- $3,500,000 Settlement in a motor vehicle accident; client suffered internal injuries
- $1,250,000 Settlement in a motor vehicle accident; client suffered spinal injuries
- $1,000,000 Settlement in a motor vehicle versus pedestrian accident; client, suffered facial and spinal injuries
- $1,000,000 Settlement in a case where a client was injured while unloading commercial truck; client sustained crush injuries to legs
- $1,000,000 Settlement in a motor vehicle accident where a client was rear-ended on the freeway after his vehicle broke down; client suffered spinal injuries
- $750,000 Settlement in a premises liability case involving a fall due to a defectively placed aquarium within a classroom; the client suffered laceration injuries
- $969,900 Verdict for a client who was rear-ended on the I-5 freeway