Our Sherman Oaks Injury Law FirmDOESN’T JUST WIN,
WE WIN BIG!
For Our Sherman Oaks Injury Law Firm Winning Isn’t Everything, It’s the Only Thing.
Downtown Sherman Oaks is home to unique restaurants, bars, fitness centers, fashion boutiques, and other establishments. There are far too many accidents in Sherman Oaks, as well as in other parts of California. As a result of another party’s actions, residents may suffer a variety of injuries. The purpose of personal injury law in California is to protect these individuals.
Paz v. Airfax Logistics (settled on 5/26/2020) – settlement in a case involving a client who was involved in a trucking accident and sustained a traumatic brain injury and other trauma.– Tina Eshghieh
DO YOU HAVE A CASE?
Sherman Oaks Traffic Accident Statistics
Injuries and Fatalities Caused By Car Accidents
Percentage of Accidents Involving Alcohol or Drugs
Dangerous Intersections in Sherman Oaks for Car Accidents
There are some pretty hazardous intersections in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. The following are Sherman Oaks’ most dangerous intersections:
- Kester Ave. and Clark St.
- Riverside Dr. and Van Nuys Blvd.
- Burbank Blvd. and Fulton Ave.
- Magnolia Blvd. and Van Nuys Blvd.
Our Law Firm Handles All Types Of Personal Injury Cases
We handle all types of injury cases for our neighbors in Sherman Oaks. A few of those accident types include:
- Car Accidents – Car accidents can involve various vehicles, even though they frequently involve two cars colliding. Motorcyclists, moped drivers, Uber drivers, and Postmates drivers who are distracted and careless endanger other drivers.
- Bicycle Accidents – Approximately 500,000 Americans visit the emergency room annually due to bicycle-related injuries caused by the inattention of some drivers and the increasing popularity of cycling. Bicycle accidents in Sherman Oaks can be caused by many factors, such as dangerous road conditions and drivers who ignore cyclists. Many cyclists suffer head injuries, ranging from concussions to skull fractures and brain damage.
- Uber Accidents – Sherman Oaks residents are frequent Uber customers who appreciate the ease of reserving a ride and the low cost compared to old-school taxis. Unfortunately, accidents are bound to happen with all these Uber and ride-share vehicles out on the streets. Don’t let a large ridesharing company’s insurer mistreat you.
- Dog and Animal Bites – When a dog bites a victim, the injury can cause physical, emotional, and psychological pain, regardless of whether the victim was an avid pet lover before the bite. This is why our dog bite attorneys provide outstanding legal representation to assist in the victim’s recovery.
- Slip & Fall or Trip & Fall Injuries – Property owners and proprietors in Sherman Oaks are responsible for maintaining, checking, and supervising their properties. It must be proven that the property owner or possessor caused the dangerous condition. The owner could have known about the state and failed to take action to fix it, or should have known about the situation and failed to restore it to establish that they were negligent. Occasionally, slip-and-fall accidents occur in grocery stores. The 99 Ranch Market, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods Market, Pavillions, and numerous other grocers are among the supermarkets in Sherman Oaks. If you were injured in a supermarket, give us a call for a free consultation.
- Bus Accidents – A popular commuter route from Sherman Oaks to Los Angeles is Line 183. There are also other types of buses that travel through the area, including Greyhounds and party buses. An experienced bus accident lawyer could assist you in seeking compensation for your damages if you were injured in a bus accident, whether you were on board the bus, waiting for it, or elsewhere.
- Big Rig Accidents – Several of Sherman Oaks’ highways and byways are congested with semi-trucks, which can result in big rig accidents. The massive size of 18-wheelers and strict safety regulations make them among the most hazardous vehicles on our roads. You should be cautious when driving through Sherman Oaks’ scenic streets. Driving a large truck presents risks, so you should always drive defensively.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Accidents involving motorcycles are much more likely to result in fatal injuries than accidents involving other motor vehicles in Sherman Oaks. Please accept our deepest condolences if a loved one passed away in a motorcycle accident recently. Members of our legal team have personal experience with the pain of losing loved ones, such as spouses and children. We can help if you have suffered severe injuries and disability in a motorcycle accident or someone you love has died in a motorcycle crash.
- Train Accidents – An individual involved in a train accident could suffer severe long-term effects. According to the law, injury victims are entitled to financial compensation for all their losses. Numerous intangible losses are associated with this, including medical care, discomfort, suffering, lost wages, reduced future income, scarring and other forms of disfigurement, decreased quality of life, and many more. Contact us at (888) 488-1391 or via our online form to arrange a free case evaluation.
Common Injuries From An Accident In Sherman Oaks, CA
- Back Injuries
- Bodily Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Paralysis Injuries
- Broken Collarbone
- Cracked Ribs
- Internal injuries (kidney, liver, heart)
- Wrists fractures
- Broken arms
Actions to Take Following an Accident
- Seek Medical Care – If you’ve been in an accident, you should call emergency services immediately. It is common for the front vehicle driver not to feel pain immediately after a collision. Some aches and pains can develop hours or even days after the accident. It is essential to receive medical treatment as soon as possible after an accident to protect your health and well-being. Additionally, your medical records will be helpful if they document your injuries.
- Report the Accident – The next step is to call the police and report the collision. It is crucial to note the parties involved in the crash, the accident’s location, and the accident’s time and date in the accident report. In addition, law enforcement officials may be able to obtain statements from witnesses.
- Document the Accident – Accident victims frequently overlook the importance of documenting and keeping an organized record of all documents or materials about their accidents. Take pictures of the accident scene after it occurs if you can. A well-organized file should contain copies of medical records, police reports, and estimates from auto repair shops. It will be much easier to prove your case against the other party if you keep a record of this evidence.
- Call an experienced personal injury law firm. – The last step is to speak with a law firm specializing in personal injury. It is frequently tiresome and time-consuming to recover and settle with the other driver or insurance company. Lawyers with decades of experience can reduce the stress of this process by handling crucial tasks like speaking with witnesses and investigating the accident. Furthermore, an experienced law firm can provide you with legal guidance on complex legal matters, such as negligence, during settlement or court proceedings.
Talk to our Sherman Oaks Personal Injury Law Firm Today
We can also provide settlement assistance in the following areas across California counties: Alameda, Anaheim, Bakersfield, Berkeley, Contra Costa, Fresno, Irvine, Kern County, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Marin County, Merced, Modesto, Monterey, Oakland, Orange County, Pasadena, Placer, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Jose, San Luis Obispo, San Mateo, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Sherman Oaks, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Stockton, Tulare, Ventura, and West Hollywood.