For Our Sherman Oaks Injury Law Firm – Winning Isn’t Everything; It’s the Only Thing.
Sherman Oaks is a neighborhood in Los Angeles County’s San Fernando Valley with 69,888 residents. Sherman Oaks is less populated than other parts of Los Angeles because of the Santa Monica Mountains. The Sherman Oaks Chamber Street Fair is the most significant event in the San Fernando Valley, with 200 vendors, carnival rides, a pet expo, vintage cars, two stages, food, drink, and other amenities. Hundreds of people attend the event every year in October.
Downtown Sherman Oaks is home to unique restaurants, bars, fitness centers, fashion boutiques, and other establishments. There are far too many accidents in Sherman Oaks, as well as in other parts of California. As a result of another party’s actions, residents may suffer a variety of injuries. The purpose of personal injury law in California is to protect these individuals.
Those injured by the carelessness or deliberate actions of others may receive compensation. Our Sherman Oaks attorneys know California’s personal injury laws inside and out. Our firm assists injured people in obtaining just compensation and understanding their rights.
Did you or a loved one suffer injuries because of Sherman Oaks? Don’t hesitate to contact our law firm at (888) 488-1391 or through our online form to discuss your eligibility for damages. Calls and in-person consultations are both free of charge!
Do you have a case?
You may be able to recover financial compensation.
TELL US MORE:
Sherman Oaks Traffic Accident Statistics
The population of Sherman Oaks was 69,398 at the time of the most recent census, though it keeps increasing yearly. More than 80% of citizens in the country are over 18, and most already possess a driver’s license. Car accidents are relatively common and are on the rise. It is always challenging to predict the state of the highways in Los Angeles, even though improvements are continually made to prevent accidents.
Injuries and Fatalities Caused By Car Accidents
As a major metropolitan area, Los Angeles has some of the worst injury and fatality rates in the United States. It also has some of the most deadly roads, highways, and freeways anywhere in the country. Car accidents in Los Angeles have an 80% injury rate (on average), with many of these accidents having multiple injuries reported as a direct result of the incident. Worse, in the Los Angeles metropolitan area (of which Sherman Oaks is a big part), there is an average of one automobile-related fatality every 40 hours.
Percentage of Accidents Involving Alcohol or Drugs
California has increased arrests for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This is particularly concerning because the government has been trying to find solutions and spends millions of dollars annually to stop this behavior and make the roads safer. There has been a 30% increase in DUI arrests over the past five years, and drivers under the influence of drugs cause 11% of all fatal car accidents.
Dangerous Intersections in Sherman Oaks for Car Accidents
There are some pretty hazardous intersections in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. The following are Sherman Oaks’ most dangerous intersections:
- Kester Ave. and Clark St.
- Riverside Dr. and Van Nuys Blvd.
- Burbank Blvd. and Fulton Ave.
- Magnolia Blvd. and Van Nuys Blvd.
ACCIDENT INJURY SETTLEMENT
Our client was the victim of a rear-end accident who was left injured and severely in pain. Arash Law was able to outshine other injury law firms when he searched online, and thankfully we were able to handle everything for our client from A to Z — All that he had to do was ask and focus on his recovery. Our client’s life has changed forever, and the compensation received for the pain and suffering has opened paths for new lifelong opportunities.
Our Law Firm Handles All Types Of Personal Injury Cases
We handle all types of injury cases for our neighbors in Sherman Oaks. A few of those accident types include:
- Car Accidents – Car accidents can involve various vehicles, even though they frequently involve two cars colliding. Motorcyclists, moped drivers, Uber drivers, and Postmates drivers who are distracted and careless endanger other drivers.
- Bicycle Accidents – Approximately 500,000 Americans visit the emergency room annually due to bicycle-related injuries caused by the inattention of some drivers and the increasing popularity of cycling. Bicycle accidents in Sherman Oaks can be caused by many factors, such as dangerous road conditions and drivers who ignore cyclists. Many cyclists suffer head injuries, ranging from concussions to skull fractures and brain damage.
- Uber Accidents – Sherman Oaks residents are frequent Uber customers who appreciate the ease of reserving a ride and the low cost compared to old-school taxis. Unfortunately, accidents are bound to happen with all these Uber and ride-share vehicles out on the streets. Don’t let a large ridesharing company’s insurer mistreat you.
- Dog and Animal Bites – When a dog bites a victim, the injury can cause physical, emotional, and psychological pain, regardless of whether the victim was an avid pet lover before the bite. This is why our dog bite attorneys provide outstanding legal representation to assist in the victim’s recovery.
- Slip & Fall or Trip & Fall Injuries – Property owners and proprietors in Sherman Oaks are responsible for maintaining, checking, and supervising their properties. It must be proven that the property owner or possessor caused the dangerous condition. The owner could have known about the state and failed to take action to fix it, or should have known about the situation and failed to restore it to establish that they were negligent. Occasionally, slip-and-fall accidents occur in grocery stores. The 99 Ranch Market, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods Market, Pavillions, and numerous other grocers are among the supermarkets in Sherman Oaks. If you were injured in a supermarket, give us a call for a free consultation.
- Bus Accidents – A popular commuter route from Sherman Oaks to Los Angeles is Line 183. There are also other types of buses that travel through the area, including Greyhounds and party buses. An experienced bus accident lawyer could assist you in seeking compensation for your damages if you were injured in a bus accident, whether you were on board the bus, waiting for it, or elsewhere.
- Big Rig Accidents – Several of Sherman Oaks’ highways and byways are congested with semi-trucks, which can result in big rig accidents. The massive size of 18-wheelers and strict safety regulations make them among the most hazardous vehicles on our roads. You should be cautious when driving through Sherman Oaks’ scenic streets. Driving a large truck presents risks, so you should always drive defensively.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Accidents involving motorcycles are much more likely to result in fatal injuries than accidents involving other motor vehicles in Sherman Oaks. Please accept our deepest condolences if a loved one passed away in a motorcycle accident recently. Members of our legal team have personal experience with the pain of losing loved ones, such as spouses and children. We can help if you have suffered severe injuries and disability in a motorcycle accident or someone you love has died in a motorcycle crash.
- Train Accidents – An individual involved in a train accident could suffer severe long-term effects. According to the law, injury victims are entitled to financial compensation for all their losses. Numerous intangible losses are associated with this, including medical care, discomfort, suffering, lost wages, reduced future income, scarring and other forms of disfigurement, decreased quality of life, and many more. Contact us at (888) 488-1391 or via our online form to arrange a free case evaluation.
Common Injuries From An Accident In Sherman Oaks, CA
Accidents can happen for various reasons, and injuries can range from minor to severe and even fatal. It can be very distressing and confusing to be involved in an accident. In some accidents, you become aware that you are injured immediately. Some injuries, however, take days or even weeks to manifest. That is why it is essential to seek medical attention immediately following a car crash.
Insurance companies will often make it harder to settle your claim if you delay any necessary treatment. Contact a Sherman Oaks law firm right away if you need legal assistance. Here are injuries we see from car accidents:
- Back Injuries
- Bodily Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Paralysis Injuries
- Broken Collarbone
- Cracked Ribs
- Internal injuries (kidney, liver, heart)
- Wrists fractures
- Broken arms
Actions to Take Following an Accident
Motor vehicle accidents in California result in all types of injuries to the people involved. When an individual is injured due to careless driving, they may be eligible for compensation. Any injury sustained in an accident should be taken seriously and evaluated by a medical professional.
- Seek Medical Care – If you’ve been in an accident, you should call emergency services immediately. It is common for the front vehicle driver not to feel pain immediately after a collision. Some aches and pains can develop hours or even days after the accident. It is essential to receive medical treatment as soon as possible after an accident to protect your health and well-being. Additionally, your medical records will be helpful if they document your injuries.
- Report the Accident – The next step is to call the police and report the collision. It is crucial to note the parties involved in the crash, the accident’s location, and the accident’s time and date in the accident report. In addition, law enforcement officials may be able to obtain statements from witnesses.
- Document the Accident – Accident victims frequently overlook the importance of documenting and keeping an organized record of all documents or materials about their accidents. Take pictures of the accident scene after it occurs if you can. A well-organized file should contain copies of medical records, police reports, and estimates from auto repair shops. It will be much easier to prove your case against the other party if you keep a record of this evidence.
- Call an experienced personal injury law firm. – The last step is to speak with a law firm specializing in personal injury. It is frequently tiresome and time-consuming to recover and settle with the other driver or insurance company. Lawyers with decades of experience can reduce the stress of this process by handling crucial tasks like speaking with witnesses and investigating the accident. Furthermore, an experienced law firm can provide you with legal guidance on complex legal matters, such as negligence, during settlement or court proceedings.
Talk to our Sherman Oaks Personal Injury Law Firm Today
Insurance companies can intimidate you into accepting less money than you are entitled to. The good news is that if you work with an experienced and knowledgeable accident law firm, you can be sure that your rights will be protected. Our Sherman Oaks personal injury firm demonstrates excellent negotiation skills. Our legal team’s job is to convince the insurance company to resolve your claim promptly and satisfactorily.
We will use our knowledge and resources to help you get a just verdict if the case goes to trial. Contact us for more information about your claim and the best action. We will listen to your story and develop a plan that fits your needs. Call us right away at (888) 488-1391.
We can also provide settlement assistance in the following areas across California counties: Alameda, Anaheim, Bakersfield, Berkeley, Contra Costa, Fresno, Irvine, Kern County, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Marin County, Merced, Modesto, Monterey, Oakland, Orange County, Pasadena, Placer, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Jose, San Luis Obispo, San Mateo, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Sherman Oaks, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Stockton, Tulare, Ventura, and West Hollywood.