Judd Allen, Personal Injury Lawyer at Arash Law
Judd Ross Allen graduated from Whittier College before attending the Southwestern University Law School where he graduated cum laude with a Juris Doctor degree. As a Trial Attorney at Arash Law, Judd focuses on personal injury cases, and the goal of reclaiming the quality of life his clients enjoyed before being hurt by another’s negligence.
Before joining his current firm, Judd honed his skills as an in-house attorney for a major insurance company, where he saw first-hand how the corporate undermining of injury victims left them without the financial recourse they needed to regain their complete health.
With the realization that something had to change, Judd began his fight for the victims and has not looked back. Saddened by the insurance company’s tactics, and empathetic to the real-time needs of personal injury victims, Mr. Allen moved on to become one of the leading attorneys in his specialized practice areas in the state.
As an advocate for personal injury victims, Judd fights tirelessly for his clients, forcing large financial settlements during mediation and talentedly arguing on their behalves to receive the best jury verdict and financial outcome available, when his opponents choose not to settle outside of court.
- Bachelor’s Degree From Whittier College
- Graduated Cum Laude from Southwestern University School of Law
- Juris Doctor degree Southwestern University School of Law
Accreditations and Memberships
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Distinguished Justice Advocates Forum
- Top 1% Attorneys in America and the Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers Top 25 Motor Vehicle
- Top 25 National Brain Injury Lawyers
- Top 10 Trucking Trial Lawyers Associations
Most Recent Case Results
- $11,779,154 Verdict in a mild traumatic brain injury case involving a motor vehicle collision
- $2,534,632 Verdict on a premise liability case involving a defective gate
- $1,129,832 Verdict for a client who was sideswiped by a commercial truck
- $3,500,000 Settlement in a motor vehicle accident; client suffered internal injuries
- $1,250,000 Settlement in a motor vehicle accident; client suffered spinal injuries
- $1,000,000 Settlement in a motor vehicle versus pedestrian accident; client, suffered facial and spinal injuries
- $1,000,000 Settlement in a case where a client was injured while unloading commercial truck; client sustained crush injuries to legs
- $1,000,000 Settlement in a motor vehicle accident where a client was rear-ended on the freeway after his vehicle broke down; client suffered spinal injuries
- $750,000 Settlement in a premises liability case involving a fall due to a defectively placed aquarium within a classroom; the client suffered laceration injuries
- $969,900 Verdict for a client who was rear-ended on the I-5 freeway