Settlement in motor vehicle accident in a Under Insured Motorist Claim against a ride share company; client suffered spinal injuries– JUDD ROSS ALLEN
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
Types of Cases Our Gardena Personal Injury Law Firm Handles
Here are some cases our Gardena personal injury lawyers handle:
Most Common Accident-related Injuries in Gardena, CA
Accidents are something that nobody ever wants to be in, but they happen all too frequently everywhere. The following are some of the most common injuries suffered by accident victims in Gardena:
- Broken bones are common injuries following an accident. Many individuals sustain fractures in their hands, wrists, and arms as they try to protect themselves during a car collision.
- A traumatic brain injury (TBI), most often caused by car accidents, can be one of the most life-altering personal injuries. It occurs when the brain sustains damage from a blow or a piercing injury to the head. People who have suffered a TBI might encounter changes in their mood and personality, difficulties with hearing and vision, and memory issues. Individuals with severe TBIs may even need constant assistance.
- Whiplash is a common injury to the neck that occurs during car accidents when the neck is forcefully moved forward or backward due to sudden acceleration or deceleration.
- Internal injuries can occur when a crash forces the body into an object, causing internal bleeding and organ damage. Such injuries aren’t always immediately noticeable but can be life-threatening. As such, it is best to seek medical treatment right away.
What Damages Are Available in Gardena Personal Injury Claims?
- Medical bills
- Lost income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Home and vehicle modifications
- Property repairs
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Physical impairment
- Pain and suffering, contingent on the details of your case
Is It Okay to Accept a Settlement Offer from the Insurance Company?
Before accepting a settlement offer from the liable party’s insurance company, you should discuss the matter with a lawyer first. They are likely trying to settle your claim for the lowest possible amount. This is where the guidance of a personal injury law firm in Gardena becomes invaluable. Our aggressive lawyers will vigorously pursue the maximum compensation available for you.
Personal Injury Case Process in Gardena
Nevertheless, you can effectively navigate the process with proper guidance and support. Here is an overview of the steps involved in filing a personal injury claim:
- Consulting a lawyer
Here’s a fact: insurance companies prioritize their profits over the victim’s well-being. As such, you need a trusted personal injury lawyer to protect you and your best interests. This is also why the initial step in submitting a personal injury claim is to speak with an attorney.The lawyer will evaluate the details of your situation, such as the cause and extent of your injuries and any legal issues that may arise. They will help you determine if you have a case and inform you about its strengths, weaknesses, and chances of winning. Depending on their evaluation, the lawyer will decide if they can handle your case and give you a comprehensive action plan.
- Collecting evidence
The next crucial step is to gather eyewitness accounts, accident scene photographs, surveillance camera footage, medical records, and other supporting documents. Evidence is essential to the outcome of your personal injury claim, as it helps establish that the other party was at fault for your injuries.
- Demanding a settlement
After collecting evidence and establishing the liable party, the lawyer will determine the total cost of your damages. An adequate settlement should cover your current and future:
• Medical bills
• Lost income
• Pain and suffering
- Filing an injury lawsuit
Should the other party’s insurance company refuse to settle, the following action is to file a lawsuit for your injuries. This allows you to present your case in court, where a judge or a jury will determine the decision. If you win, the court will order the other party to compensate you for your injuries.
- Discovery phase
During the discovery phase, both parties share and examine evidence and information from each other that may be relevant to the case. This process typically includes interrogatories, requests for documents, requests for admissions, and depositions.
In some cases, both parties agree to use a neutral third party to try to resolve the claim without going to trial. In other words, mediation is an alternative resolution instead of going to court.
- Trial and judgment
When negotiations and mediation reach an impasse, the case will ultimately be decided through a trial and a jury verdict and judgment issuance.
How Our Skilled Gardena Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help With Your Case
- Investigate the instances related to your case.
- Gather evidence proving the other party is at fault.
- Assess your damages to calculate the amount of compensation.
- Connect you with medical professionals in Gardena.
- Pursue the total cost of all the damages you are suffering.
What makes Arash Law stand out from all the other personal injury law firms in Gardena?
If you choose our Gardena personal injury law firm for your case,
- We’ll secure the highest possible amount of settlement for you.
- We’ll connect you with the best Gardena medical experts.
- We’ll help you get all the benefits you deserve.
Connect with our Top-Notch Gardena Personal Injury Law Firm Today!
If you are injured by an accident in Gardena, contact Arash Law at (888) 488-1391 or fill out our free consultation form. Our success rate speaks for itself. While you focus on improving, we will handle your case and ensure you will get total compensation once the case is resolved.