Arash Law, one of the biggest California personal injury law firms headed by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., provides the best legal representation to injured clients in El Segundo. Our team understands that an unexpected injury can cause severe financial uncertainty in addition to physical harm and psychological distress. Fortunately, victims can seek financial recovery for their losses through a legal process.
A farm worker, suffered multiple broken bones and other orthopedic injuries resulting from an auto accident where the defendant driver attempted to make a left turn in front of our client in heavy fog.– ARASH KHORSANDI
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
Our Areas of Expertise in Personal Injury
We have a reputable track record of holding individuals, private companies, and governmental entities responsible for acts of negligence. For decades, we have helped countless accident victims recover total and fair compensation for their injury or the wrongful death of a loved one.
Here are some personal injury cases we help our clients with:
El Segundo Personal Injury Lawsuit Compensation
Several common types of damages you can recover from a personal injury lawsuit include:
- Past and future related medical bills
- Loss of income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional and mental trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Property damage
- Any accident-related out-of-pocket expenses
What if I’m Partially At Fault for the Accident?
California’s comparative negligence law offers a way to divide fault among all involved parties. Chances are, the defendant will claim your negligence caused or contributed to your harm. Following the defendant’s claim, the jury will decide what apportionment of fault is due to your neglectfulness. Simply put, if you are partially responsible for the accident in a personal injury lawsuit, you may not receive the total monetary damages from the defendant.
What To Do After an Accident in El Segundo
- Call 911.
- Get medical attention immediately.
- Collect relevant information, including the contact information of all parties involved and the witnesses.
- Take photos of the scene.
- Get in touch with a lawyer.
- Reach out to your insurance company.
Establishing Liability of Drivers and Property Owners
- Organizing medical care that does not require payment until a claim or lawsuit is settled
- Acquiring necessary automobile repairs or arranging for a temporary replacement
- Seeking compensation for the time when a vehicle is non-operational
Should I Accept a Settlement Offer?
Is There a Deadline for Filing a Claim in El Segundo?
Protect Your Rights: Understanding Personal Injury
- The person you are accusing (the defendant) has a responsibility to show a duty of care. You must identify them and prove the reasonable care and caution they should have shown in the situation that caused your injury. For instance, all drivers in California are expected not to drive while drunk or under the influence of drugs.
- The defendant broke their duty of care, intentionally or by mistake. You must then prove how the defendant violated their duty of care in your case due to a particular action or inaction. For instance, if the defendant were driving while using a cell phone, it would be considered a breach of their duty of care to operate the vehicle attentively.
- The defendant’s actions directly caused you harm. You can pursue a personal injury claim only if the defendant caused quantifiable losses. Your lawyer can help you calculate the amount of these losses and include that in your case. There is a clear connection between the defendant’s claimed breach of duty and your damages. In a nutshell, your damages are exclusively the consequence of the defendant’s irresponsibility, not any other reason.
Our Injury Law Firm Serves Victims in El Segundo, CA
The Arash Law personal injury firm has achieved a remarkable track record, recovering over $500 million in compensation for various accident victims, including those in cars, trucks, motorcycles, Uber, Lyft, bicycles, and pedestrians. For decades, we have been advocating for the rights of Californians and their families. Our goal is to obtain the highest possible settlement for your legal case.
Do not be deceived by other firms that make empty promises and lack the determination to fight for your rights in court. When you contact our office, you will be assigned a dedicated attorney who will support you every step of the way. We handle personal injury, car accidents, and lemon law cases on a contingency fee basis, so we only get paid once you get compensated!
Our personalized legal services ensure that each case receives individual attorney representation, eliminating the need for intermediaries. With a hands-on approach, we can secure the highest possible compensation for our clients, all while offering the best customer care and service.
Why Choose Our Firm Over Any Other El Segundo Injury Law Firm?
- We’ll Secure Your Maximum Compensation
- We’ll Get Your Medical Bills Fully Covered
- We’ll Recover Your Lost Income
- We’ll Arrange Vehicle Repairs or Replacements
- We’ll Connect You With Leading Medical Experts
- We’ll Provide Complimentary Transportation