Experience the Best Representation from the Award-Winning Injury Law Firm in Inyo County
Inyo County is estimated to have around 19,200 residents in 2023. It is considered the 52nd-largest county in California and the second-largest county by area in California, after San Bernardino County. The majority of that area lies within Death Valley National Park.
Gil v. Anderson Plumbing: verdict by a Los Angeles County Superior Court jury in Van Nuys awarded to a man who was injured when his vehicle was struck from behind by a large commercial plumbing van. Benny was part of the trial team that obtained this verdict.– BENNY KHORSANDI
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
Inyo County Accident Statistics
According to statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety, 166 victims were killed and injured in 2020. Moreover, 30 of these accidents involved alcohol, one involved pedestrians, and 20 involved motorcycles. Speed-related incidents caused 11 fatal and injury crashes, while two were hit-and-run-related.
Do I Need To Contact an Injury Law Firm in Inyo County, CA?
Having an experienced law firm representing you that truly cares about your interests will be a great relief. Our legal team will help you through the process, advocate for your interests, and ensure you obtain the money you deserve. We do not get paid unless you get paid. Do not hesitate to contact us for a free consultation to discuss your rights and options.
When Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Defend your financial and constitutional rights.
- Hold guilty parties accountable by collecting evidence.
- Liability must be established by demonstrating duty, breach, causation, and damages.
- Determine whether the incident was the result of carelessness or deliberate wrongdoing.
- Speak with a lawyer to file a personal injury claim.
What Types of Accidents or Injuries Qualify for Compensation?
- Medical or nursing expenses
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Uber crashes
- Bicycle accidents
- Lost wages
- Emergency room visit fees
- Financial losses from wrongful death
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Physical and psychological suffering
- Future rehabilitation
- Slip and fall injuries
- Dog bite cases
- Emotional distress
- Other related fees
Three Types of Damages in Inyo County Personal Injury Claims
- Hospital bills
- Utilized medications and medical equipment
- Treatment costs
- Occupational or physical therapy
- Loss or damage to property
- Loss of income or income generation
- Pain and suffering
- Disfigurement or weakness
- Emotional stress
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Loss of a loved one or partner
- Life-altering consequences
How Much Is My Personal Injury Claim Worth?
- Lost Earnings. Did your injuries prevent you from working? There is a possibility that the settlement sum reflects these lost profits. Arash Law, under the direction of Arash Khorsandi, Esq., frequently consults with financial and occupational experts to determine whether our clients are eligible for lost-wage benefits.
- Pain and Suffering. Experiencing long-term suffering and discomfort can have a severely negative impact on your health. There isn’t a formula that everyone can use to calculate pain and suffering compensation. However, our injury law firm can utilize a variety of approaches to determine compensation.
- Treatment Expenses. Medical expenses will be your main concern after an accident. Costs associated with medical care, including treatment, therapies, care, pain relief, and everything else, can quickly become unaffordable. In determining the value of your claim, our injury lawyers may consider past and future surgeries, medications, diagnostic tests, physiotherapy, and prostheses.