Tina Eshghieh, Workers’ Compensation Department Chair at Arash Law
Tina Eshghieh is the head of the workers’ compensation litigation department at Arash Law. Ms. Eshghieh specializes in litigating complex and catastrophic injury cases on behalf of injured workers throughout California.
She has extensive experience in cases involving traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries and has recovered well over $50 million on behalf of catastrophically injured workers. Ms. Eshghieh prides herself on being a fierce advocate for her clients and helping them recover after tragedy.
Prior to entering the field of catastrophic workers’ compensation, Ms. Eshghieh was an attorney at a prominent class action litigation firm in Los Angeles where she litigated complex wage and hour and consumer class actions in state and federal courts. She now applies her experience to negotiate high stakes settlements for her catastrophically injured clients at Arash Law.
Ms. Eshghieh received her Juris Doctorate degree from Southwestern Law School where she served as an editor of the Law Commentator, Southwestern Law School’s legal newspaper. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminology, Law and Society from University of California, Irvine.
Ms. Eshghieh is admitted to practice in California and the United States District Court for the Central District of California. In 2018, Ms. Eshghieh was named a “Southern California Super Lawyers: Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine, an honor awarded to the top 2.5% of lawyers in Southern California under 40 years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology, Law and Society from University of California Irvine
- Juris Doctor Degree from Southwestern Law School
Accreditations and Memberships
- “Super Lawyers Rising Star”, an honor awarded to the top 2.5% of lawyers in So. Cal. under 40 years of age. (2018 & 2019)
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association
- Iranian American Bar Association
- Iranian American Lawyers Association
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
Most Recent Case Results
- $2,198,986 – Moreno v. Blue Diamond Materials (settled on 5/6/2021) – settlement in a case involving a client who fell off a ladder and sustained a traumatic brain injury.
- $1,075,000 – Belanger v. City of Simi Valley (settled on 4/13/2021) – settlement in a case involving a client who was hit by a vehicle while working as a crossing guard resulting in orthopedic injuries as well as a traumatic brain injury.
- $2,500,000 – Chavez v. Sunset Construction Co. (settled on 2/8/2021) – settlement in a case involving a client who fell from a scaffold and sustained a mild traumatic brain injury and other orthopedic trauma.
- $1,195,809 – Gatewood v. City of Los Angeles (arbitration award granted on 11/4/2020) – arbitration award involving an injured worker that sustained a traumatic brain injury when he fell off a truck. Eshghieh secured a 100% permanent total disability award yielding a present value sum of $1.195 million.
- $5,890,000 – SM v. Doe Defendant (settled on 10/14/2020) – settlement in a case involving a client who sustained a spinal cord injury and mild traumatic brain injury when he fell off a roof. The team at Arash Law secured an additional $610,000 as part of the third party settlement.
- $2,269,000 – Zepeda v. Kustom Roofing (settled on 8/28/2020) – settlement in a case involving a client who sustained a mild traumatic brain injury when he fell off a roof.
- $11,250,000 – Morales v. Construction Group Staffing (settled on 7/23/2020) – settlement involving a client who was catastrophically injured when he fell from a height of 4 stories down a shaft. This is a record breaking California Workers’ Compensation settlement. Read more about this case on Yahoo! Finance News
- $3,120,000 – Paz v. Airfax Logistics (settled on 5/26/2020) – settlement in a case involving a client who was involved in a trucking accident and sustained a traumatic brain injury and other trauma.
- $2,356,658.95 – Naranjo v. MK Drywall (settled on 3/16/2020) – settlement in a case involving a client who sustained a traumatic brain injury when he fell down a shaft.
- $2,500,000 – Coronel v. Howard’s Supply Co. (settled on 11/26/2019) – settlement in a case involving a client who sustained a traumatic brain injury and other trauma, including multiple fractures, when his arm was pulled into a lathe causing him to strike his head against the machine as he was pulled in.
- $2,500,000 – Manjarrez v. Global Paratransit (settled on 5/9/2019) – settlement involving a client who was struck by a vehicle and paralyzed from the waste down as a result. In addition to the $2.5 million workers’ compensation settled, Arash Law also obtained a $5,250,000 policy limit settlement on his behalf in the personal injury case.