The unexpected costs of medical care and lost income can be challenging to afford after a serious injury. Nevertheless, you can seek compensation for all accident-related expenses if another person’s careless actions caused your injury. You can seek maximum compensation from all liable parties when you hire Arash Law, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq. Get legal counsel from our Culver City personal injury law firm when you or a loved one is hurt in an accident. With over $500 Million secured for our clients, our personal injury law firm can help you understand your legal options and secure just compensation for your losses and injuries. To get started, contact us at (888) 488-1391.
Culver City is recognized for its contributions to TV and film, with movies such as Citizen Kane and The Wizard of Oz being filmed here, home to what was once the MGM Studio, now owned by Sony Pictures, and earning its nickname the “Heart of Screenland.” According to the World Population Review, it is also home to approximately 38,585 residents as of 2023. But as recognized as the city is for its film industry, Culver City is not free from accidents. At Arash Law, we understand how overwhelming it is to suffer from a life-changing incident. Our aggressive and dedicated representation of our clients makes us different from other personal injury law firms, and we want to change your life just as much, but this time for the better.
Not only are we a highly experienced personal injury law firm that handles many cases throughout California, but we also make sure each of our clients has an individualized, specific plan for them. We pride ourselves on having our attorneys available to our clients at all times in Culver City, and our dedication to our clients sets us apart from other legal practices. If you or a loved one is hurt, we not only represent you and hold those responsible for their actions accountable, but we will also aggressively fight for the compensation you and your family deserve, allowing you to concentrate on getting better.
Smith v. Air Hollywood (settled on 9/22/2023) – settlement involving a man who sustained a traumatic brain injury when he was struck by a forklift during the course and scope of his employment.– TINA ESHGHIEH
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
For Others, It’s Just Business. For Us In Culver City, It’s Personal.
Regardless of how minor, it can be extremely stressful for you and your loved ones to be involved in an accident. On top of other expenses, you may have to pay significant medical bills. There might be expenses you cannot pay for, and you might be unable to work to help cover them. In addition, your insurance company might bombard you with information and questions. In addition to all that, you are likely experiencing serious pain and suffering.
- Start an internal inquiry to determine the amount and source of your losses.
- Help you reach a fair settlement agreement by negotiating on your behalf
- Throughout your case, consider your legal options.
- Make sure your case is taken to trial if it is necessary
- Gather evidence to support your compensation claim
Reach out to us by phone or online if you’re ready to get started. You can schedule a free initial consultation without any commitment. We don’t handle cases we can’t win.
Culver City Accident Statistics
As a result of the dense population and preference for personal automobiles over public transportation in Culver City, California, vehicle-related accidents occur frequently.
California’s Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) published crash statistics for 94 cities. The latest available statistics for Culver City accidents show over 175 fatalities or injuries as of 2020. There were 20 speed-related accidents, 60 DUI arrests, and 13 pedestrian injuries or deaths that year.
However, it is a significant decrease compared to the previous year, in 2019, when over 342 people were injured in Culver City. A total of 60 speed-related accidents occurred, 136 DUI arrests were made, and 25 pedestrians were killed or injured.
It is a reality that accidents can happen to anyone in Culver City and throughout Southern California at any time. With the help of our Culver City personal injury lawyer, you can get back on your feet. We are here for you.
Here To Make It Right When You’ve Been Wronged In Culver City. Our Personal Injury Law Firm Is Here To Help
- Uber & Lyft Accidents: Claims pertaining to automobile accidents involving Uber and other ridesharing services are subject to intricate legal frameworks. With our personal injury law firm, you can avoid critical mistakes and pursue a maximum settlement.
- Truck Accidents: Compared to ordinary auto accidents, commercial truck collisions tend to result in more serious injuries. Our Culver City personal injury law firm has handled truck accident claims for many years. We know what it takes to get you the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Car Accidents: Every year, millions of people are injured in motor vehicle collisions. We at Arash Law believe that each of these victims deserves a reliable legal advocate to help them through the claims process.
- Motorcycle Accidents: You can rely on Arash Law to assist you in pursuing justice if you are involved in a motorcycle accident in Culver City that was not your fault.
- Bicycle accidents: Riding a bike has several advantages, such as lowering gas costs, promoting a healthier lifestyle, and protecting the environment, but it also has disadvantages due to the rider’s exposure to traffic. Get in touch with our personal injury law firm in Culver City to talk about your case if you were injured in a bicycle accident.
- Pedestrian Accidents: The legal team at Arash Law can help you with all your claim-related questions if you were hurt in a pedestrian accident.
- Premises Liability: Whether your accident occurred on private, public, or commercial property, our lawyers can assist you in choosing the most effective course of action for pursuing your claims.
- Wrongful Death: Seek legal counsel from Arash Law if the death of a loved one was caused by the carelessness of another.
- Scooter Accidents: We can help you understand your rights and the laws about your case.
- Bus Accidents: When injured in a Culver City bus accident, the lawyers at our personal injury law firm can help you gather the evidence you need to prove your case and identify all parties who may be liable.
- Boat Accidents: Our personal injury law firm has handled a wide range of boat accident claims and is well-equipped to assist you.
- Train Accidents: Fewer people are aware of how frequently railroad accidents occur. Our rail accident lawyers at our personal injury law firm in Culver City are knowledgeable about the intricacies of rail accident claims so that they can provide you and your family with tenacious representation.
- Brain Injuries: While diagnosing a traumatic brain injury can be challenging, the healing process is frequently lengthy and demanding. Our injury attorneys in Culver City can handle the management of your claim while you focus on recovering.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: If the negligent party caused damage to your spinal cord, you may be eligible for reimbursement for your medical expenses and other damages. Prioritize your recovery, and we’ll handle the rest.
- Burn Injuries: Serious burn injuries can impact soft tissue, bones, blood vessels, and muscles. Our lawyers can ensure that all possible recoverable damages are included in your claim.
- Charter Airplane Crashes: Although driving is generally riskier than flying, accidents involving airplanes do occur.
- Dog Bite Accident: If a dog bites you because of the owner’s carelessness, our Culver City personal injury law firm can help you make a compensation claim.
The personal injury law firm of Arash Law can assist you if you’ve recently suffered a personal injury in Culver City.
Every Person In Culver City Who Walks Through Our Door Is Important to Us.
As soon as we accept a case, we take the time to get to know our client personally. Being emotionally connected to our clients helps us better understand their injuries’ impact on their lives. This understanding allows us to negotiate more effectively with insurers and argue more effectively in court.
There are many lawyers who prefer to maintain a professional distance between their practice and their client’s lives. Our law firm is like a family, and clients are integral to that. While this approach may work for some people, we proudly show compassion to those we represent.
Our personal injury law firm offers no-obligation initial consultations where we assess the specific circumstances of your case, explain the legal procedures involved, and consider essential factors that could impact the potential compensation you may receive. We also work on a contingency basis, which is helpful for victims who cannot afford to pay upfront. In this payment system, we only get paid if we win your case.
What Should You Do After An Accident In Culver City?
Stay Calm – Stay on the scene and be sure everyone is okay. Check yourself for injuries first, then check others. Remain calm and don’t admit fault.
Get to a safe place. Move somewhere safe if possible, contact authorities, and wait.
Call 911. Call the police and emergency services to report your accident. You should make the call unless your crash were minor, without any injuries or property damage. Authorities can record the incident, gather information, and make it part of an official document.
Exchange information. Swap titles, telephone numbers, and insurance information with the others involved in the accident if possible. Take photographs of everything necessary and other vital details if you can.
Don’t admit fault and stick only to what occurred when talking with a police officer. Be as detailed as possible in describing the collision or any accident.
Seek medical attention. Visit the hospital or your primary doctor immediately. Immediate medical care can decrease the damage you suffer from injuries. Tests can identify internal injuries that may not show symptoms.
Tell your insurance provider. Most insurance companies have time constraints for how soon you have to report an accident. Call quickly and adhere to the agent’s instructions for reporting your incident.
Speak to insurance adjusters within the day of your accident, you might receive a phone call from the other party’s insurer. You may speak to the claims adjuster, but don’t give any more information than is needed. Don’t record a statement or take an insurance settlement deal until you discuss things with a lawyer specializing in your case.
Keep your documents and maintain accident-related files together and organized. Your file should have a copy of the police report, medical bills, the other driver’s information, injury treatment programs, and any other files you have collected about the incident.
Reach out to one of the top Culver City injury attorneys; In the event you need assistance with filing a personal injury claim, we will help you speak with the insurance company and assist in determining if you have a valid case.
What Is The Value Of My Culver City Personal Injury Case?
- Whether you contributed to the accident in any way
- Injuries you have sustained
- You have suffered injuries of varying severity
- The amount of evidence you have available to support your claim
Injury cases are often worth more if they have caused you significant hardships in your life. So give us a call or reach out to us online if you would like to know the value of your Culver City personal injury claim.
In The Event Of A Culver City Accident, What Damages Am I Eligible to Recover?
Culver City accident victims can recover economic and non-economic damages following an accident. Punitive damages are also recoverable in limited circumstances.
A person’s economic losses are the financial losses suffered as a result of an accident. The cost of repair or replacement of property, lost wages, and medical expenses are just some of the damages that can result from these events.
Non-economic damages are compensation for consequences you suffer that aren’t as easily quantifiable. Among them are misery and agony, psychological anguish, and diminished life satisfaction.
For personal injury cases in Culver City, punitive damages are available but are not frequently passed. These damages are awarded to the victim if the defendant is guilty of outrageous behavior and recklessness.
How Much Time Do I Have If I Want To Sue in Culver City?
According to California’s statute of limitations, lawsuits of every kind must be filed by a specific date. If you file your lawsuit after the deadline, you cannot file for reimbursement.
In most personal injury cases, you have two years from the date of the injury to file a lawsuit. There are, however, important exceptions to this general rule. For example, governmental entities are usually subject to a six-month statute of limitations when suing them. In certain situations, such as when the target of the lawsuit relocates out of state, the statute of limitations may be suspended.
What Happens If I Get Held Responsible For My Culver City Accident?
It is likely that you will be blamed for your accident in Culver City. Other parties will likely attempt to limit their responsibilities in any way possible, so you must hire a seasoned attorney to protect your rights.
Even if you shared some blame for the accident, you are still legally entitled to compensation in California. The California legal system applies a pure comparative negligence standard. In pure comparative negligence, each party is given a percentage of the blame, and your compensation is calculated based on this percentage.
Say you receive $500,000 from a jury but are responsible for 20% of the accident’s fault. Your financial award would then be $400,000, the total award minus your percentage of fault.
We at Arash Law, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., won’t allow the other side to blame you unfairly. We’ll fight back on your behalf to ensure you’re made whole again.
Is Negligence Required To Prove Personal Injury Claims?
A personal injury case often revolves around negligence as a basis for establishing fault. An act of negligence involves violating a duty of care and causing damage to another person. Injured parties must be able to prove each of the following four legal elements to establish a negligence claim:
- Duty of Care: Under the circumstances, did you owe yourself a duty of care? For instance, motor vehicle drivers are responsible for observing traffic laws. Did you follow them?
- Breach of Duty: Did the defendant’s actions go against that obligation? There is a good chance that speeding would satisfy this requirement in a vehicle accident.
- Causation: Whether it was a direct or proximate cause, it will be your responsibility to demonstrate that the other party’s actions caused the accident and that doing so was reasonably likely to happen.
- Damages: Did the defendant’s actions cause you any harm?
While it may not always be difficult to prove one or more of these elements, at least one will be in doubt most of the time. We are confident in proving each of these elements for you because our lawyers at our personal injury law firm are experts.
Is It Expensive To Hire A Personal Injury Law Firm In Culver City?
We at Arash Law work on a contingency fee basis, so you won’t have to pay anything upfront. We offer our services in this manner because we understand that you may experience financial difficulties due to the circumstances the accident brought about for you or your loved ones.
Instead of paying us upfront, we will take a portion of the financial award that you receive as payment. In most cases, you will not be required to pay us anything if we do not obtain you an award. Contingency fees vary from case to case.