Mono County’s Top Injury Law Firm: Your Expert Legal Representation For Personal Injury Cases
Outdoor recreation is abundant in Mono County. But accidents can happen unexpectedly, leaving you with injuries and financial burdens, whether you’re hiking, fishing, skiing, or simply enjoying the beautiful scenery. Following an accident, seek legal advice to help you determine what steps to take. If you have suffered injuries due to the negligence of another, our experienced Mono County injury law firm is here to provide you with legal representation that is second to none.
Arash Law, led by powerhouse attorney Arash Khorsandi Esq., specializes in accident and personal injury cases. Our firm has an outstanding track record of assisting dog bite victims, motorcycle accidents, car crashes, and more – helping secure more than $500 million in settlements for our clients. With round-the-clock availability, our dedicated lawyers are ready to assist clients across California, including Mono County.
Polhemus v. Seaco Enterprises, Inc. (settled on 6/8/2021) – settlement in a case involving a client who was involved in a motor vehicle accident during the course and scope of his employment and sustained a traumatic brain injur– TINA ESHGHIEH
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
What Types of Cases Does Our Mono County Injury Law Firm Handle?
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Train Wrecks
- Bicycle Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Plane Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents
In addition to the abovementioned cases, we also handle nursing home abuse, workplace accidents, landlord liability, childcare injuries, and more. If you were injured in an accident not listed above, contact us for assistance. Our goal is to assist you in seeking justice and compensation for your losses.
Common Injuries After a Personal Injury Accident in Mono County
- Broken bones
- Internal bleeding
- Deep lacerations
- Back injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Spinal cord damage
- Head and neck injuries
- Catastrophic injuries resulting in wrongful death
Hold The Responsible Party Accountable For Your Injury in Mono County
- The defendant owes you a duty of care.
- The defendant breached that duty.
- The defendant’s actions caused your damages.
- Your damages result solely from the defendant’s breach.
Steps to Strengthen Your Personal Injury Case in Mono County
- establishing a record of the events leading up to the accident, including the location, lighting, and ground conditions,
- taking time-stamped photos of the accident scene before changes are made,
- requesting a copy of the incident report, if available,
- recording witnesses’ contact information,
- seeking immediate medical attention; and
- contacting a reputable Mono County injury law firm to discuss the next steps for your claim.
Damages You Can Recover From a Personal Injury Claim
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of employment benefits
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Loss of reputation
Why Should I Hire a Personal Injury Law Firm in Mono County?
While we understand that we cannot reverse an injury or bring back a loved one, we can help you seek the compensation you deserve. Our unwavering commitment to individuals who have been injured because of another person’s negligence has allowed us to secure over $500 million in settlements.
For immediate assistance with your personal injury case, turn to our premier injury law firm serving Mono County. Our services extend to various zip codes within Mono County, including 93514, 93546, 93512, 93517, 96107, 96133, and more. No matter where you are in the county or other areas within California, we are here to help.
What Makes Our Injury Law Firm the Best?
- We’ll get you the maximum compensation
- We’ll get your medical bills paid
- We’ll recover your lost wages
- We’ll get your vehicle repaired or replaced
- We’ll come to your location – anytime, anywhere.
- We’ll get you access to the top medical specialists
- We’ll provide complimentary transportation
Get Personalized Attention and Top-Quality Legal Services from Our Injury Law Firm in Mono County—Contact Us Today!
Our track record of success in assisting victims of dog bites, motorcycle accidents, and car crashes is unmatched. Our primary goal is to secure the largest settlement possible in your legal case. Contact us today at (888) 488-1391 to speak directly with an attorney. Rest assured that consultations are always free of charge.