Under any circumstances, going through an accident, be it a collision or in any way possible within Sonora, is an experience none of us want to go through. No matter how minor the accident may be, it can still result in injuries and other damages. It may even feel worse and more frustrating if that incident was the fault of someone else. If you have dealt with any of these, our renowned Sonora personal injury law firm, founded by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., can help you recover from the damages sustained in an accident.
Settlement in a slip and fall case versus apartment complex; client suffered spinal and shoulder injuries– JUDD ROSS ALLEN
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
Life Moves Fast, and Accidents Happen, Our Sonora Personal Injury Law Firm Can Help
Arash Law, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq, is built on helping people who have suffered obtain the justice they deserve. We handle a wide range of accidents, which include but are not limited to:
Every Person Who Walks Through Our Door is Important to Us
What Should You Do After an Accident?
- Stay Calm – Stay on the scene and be sure everyone is okay. Check yourself for injuries first, then check others. Remain calm and don’t admit fault.
- Get to a safe place – Move somewhere safe if possible, contact authorities, and wait.
- Call 911 – Call the police and emergency services to report your accident. Unless your crash was minor, without any injuries or property damage, you should make the call. Authorities can record the incident, gather information, and make it part of an official document.
- Exchange information – Swap titles, telephone numbers, and insurance information with the others involved in the accident if possible. Take photographs of everything necessary and other vital details if you can.
- Don’t admit fault – Stick only to what occurred when talking with a police officer. Be as detailed as possible in describing the collision or any accident.
- Seek medical attention – Visit the hospital or your primary doctor immediately. Immediate medical care can decrease the damage you suffer from injuries. Tests can identify internal injuries that may not show symptoms.
- Tell your insurance provider – Most insurance companies have time constraints for how soon you have to report an accident. Call quickly and adhere to the agent’s instructions for reporting your incident.
- Speak to insurance adjusters – Within the day of your accident, you might receive a phone call from the other party’s insurer. You may speak to the claims adjuster, but don’t give any more information than is needed. Don’t record a statement or take an insurance settlement deal until you discuss things with a lawyer specializing in your case.
- Keep your documents – Maintain accident-related files together and organized. Your file should have a copy of the police report, medical bills, the other driver’s information, injury treatment programs, and any other files you have collected about the incident.
- Call the best Sonora injury law firm – We offer free consultations so you can discuss your accident without risk or obligation. We can determine whether your case has merit, help you talk to insurance companies, and assist you in filing a personal injury claim if necessary.
Accidents Involving Fatalities
Personal Injury Law Firm in Sonora - What You Need to Know
FAQS About Personal Injury
I Need A Personal Injury Law Firm to Help Me. How Do I Choose One?
Is It Critical to Hire a Lawyer Right Away?
Is There a Time Limit in Sonora for Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
Is My Case Worth Anything? How Much Can I Expect to Recover?
This will vary depending on a number of factors, such as how serious your injury is, what led up to it, and how much it will impact your life going forward. Without thoroughly investigating the case’s facts, this analysis cannot be finished. A seasoned personal injury lawyer on our team will provide you with a detailed analysis; schedule a free consultation with Arash Law, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq.
If The Insurance Company Doesn’t Settle Properly, What Happens?
We Care About You And Your Family. Call The Only Personal Injury Law Firm Sonora Trusts
Accidents can result in serious injuries that can be life-changing for the victim and their family. A person’s capacity to work, take care of themselves and their family, and enjoy life may be negatively impacted by these injuries, which can be financial, emotional, or physical. It is critical that you consult with a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer as soon as possible if you were harmed in an accident in Sonora, California.
We are committed to helping Sonora accident victims get the compensation they deserve for their injuries and losses. To assist you in making informed decisions about your legal options, we offer free, amiable legal advice.