Our Stanislaus County Personal Injury Law Firm Doesn’t Just Win,
We Win Big!
Arash Khorsandi’s Stanislaus County
Personal Injury Firm
Let Our Family Take Care of Your Family
Don’t get fooled by other Stanislaus County accident attorneys who say they can win your case but lack the experience and resources. Contact our firm, and we’ll assign you a personal injury accident lawyer to help you from start to finish.
Our skilled legal team will aggressively pursue the highest possible settlement on your behalf. Call our Stanislaus County injury firm at (888) 488-1391 for a free case evaluation. You will never be charged for a phone or in-person consultation.
SM v. Doe Defendant (settled on 10/14/2020) – settlement in a case involving a client who sustained a spinal cord injury and mild traumatic brain injury when he fell off a roof. The team at Arash Law secured an additional $610,000 as part of the third party settlement.– TINA ESHGHIEH
DO YOU HAVE A CASE?
Stanislaus County Accident Statistics
Common Traffic Accidents We Handle in Stanislaus County, CA
The most typical examples that lead to accidents are as follows:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
Traffic Accident Injuries Our Clients Suffered in Stanislaus County, CA
Limited Time to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
California’s Code of Civil Procedure outlines when certain specific civil actions can be taken. Most personal injury lawsuits must be filed within two years of the date of the accident.
Taking Care of Yourself After An Accident
Immediately after an accident, you should call 9-1-1. If anyone has suffered injuries, ask 9-1-1 to send an ambulance.
The police will secure the accident scene, investigate the accident and prepare a report. This accident report may include information:
- Names and contact information of involved parties
- Witness names, contact information, and statements
- Insurance information of involved parties
- Opinion about the cause of the accident
Police reports can be valuable evidence when establishing who was at fault for an accident. You should write down the investigating officer's name and badge number. You should also ask the officer which agency you can request a copy of the accident report.
You should gather important contact and insurance information from everyone involved in the accident. If able, write down information from each driver involved, including:
- Contact information
- Insurance company and policy number
- Driver's license number
- License plate number
You should document the accident to the best of your ability by taking pictures and writing down important information. Take pictures with your phone or another camera to document the following:
- Vehicles involved - You should take pictures of all vehicles involved. Include pictures of license plates, the make and model of the vehicles, and any visible damage. Try to take photos from multiple angles and locations.
- Injuries - Take pictures of any visible injuries. Once your injuries start healing, it will be more challenging to show the extent of your injuries.
- Accident scene - You should take pictures of the area surrounding the accident. Photos help preserve the scene and can be used by reconstruction experts to analyze the scene later. These photos show road conditions, light conditions, weather, traffic, etc.
You should also write down other important information about the accident, including:
- Location and time of day - Where did your car accident occur? What time did the accident happen? Write down this information.
- Witness information - If witnesses are at the scene, write names and contact information.
- Your recollection of the accident - Write down as much as possible about any factors that could have contributed to the accident.
Contact Our Renowned Personal Injury Law Firm in Stanislaus County Today!
Our team at Arash Law, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., can assist if you were recently hurt in an accident in Stanislaus County. Further, our personal injury law firm, with an experienced lawyer, can help you with every step of the litigation process, from determining liability to reaching a just and complete settlement.
Our law firm also has a tremendous attorney-client relationship reputation for rapport and charisma. Start with a free case evaluation at our local law offices. If you’ve been injured in an accident and would like to speak with an attorney about the costs involved and how we can help you recover from your injuries with minimal stress, you can do so by filling out our “Do I Have a Case” form or calling us at (888) 488-1391.
Record-Breaking Verdicts in the Following Areas of Practice
Get The Latest News from The Best California Accident Law Firm Today
[05-30-2023] Stanislaus County, CA – Male Rider Killed After Motorcycle vs. Vehicle Crash in Modesto
[05-23-2023] Stanislaus County, CA – One Person Hospitalized After Multi-Vehicle Collision in Riverbank
[05-28-2023] Stanislaus County, CA – Motorcyclist Hospitalized Following Two-Vehicle Collision Along Highway 4
[05-22-2023] Stanislaus County, CA – Two People Injured Following Two-Vehicle Collision in Riverbank
[05-14-2023] Stanislaus County, CA – One Person Suffered Injuries Following Multi-Vehicle Hit-And-Run Collision in Turlock
[05-16-2023] San Luis Obispo County, CA – 25-Year-old Pedestrian Died After Being Struck by Vehicle on Highway 101