Our Fairfield Injury Law Firm DOESN'T JUST WIN,
WE WIN BIG!
Arash Khorsandi’s Fairfield Injury Law Firm Powerful Lawyers Defending the Injured
Our Fairfield personal injury law firm knows that most personal injury cases cannot be accurately described as “accidents”. In most cases, bad things happen because someone was careless and set off a chain reaction. Incompetent doctors, sloppy manufacturers, and negligent drivers are all examples of people who owed others a duty of care but failed to fulfill it.
Our Fairfield injury firm is committed to seeking redress for victims of negligence and zealously advocating for the fair compensation our clients are entitled to. Our goal is to help you recover from traumatic events and move on with your life afterward. Many of the attorneys on our team have extensive experience in personal injury law. We’ve built a reputation as one of the top Fairfield law firms. We offer free consultations, so dial (888) 488-1391 to find out how we can assist you.
December 2016: $22M+ verdict in a mild traumatic brain injury case. The entire details of the case can be found in the public record filings by the defendant entity that sued its defense– BRIAN BEECHER
DO YOU HAVE A CASE?
Fairfield Accident Statistics Overview
- Researchers at UC Berkeley found 6,205 traumatic car accidents occurred in Fairfield between 2008 and 2017. This indicates that there are over 600 injuries caused by accidents in the city every year.
- Approximately 6,205 accidents involved large trucks, passenger cars, or both. These kinds of accidents account for 84% of all accidents. Among the remaining accident types, bicycle collisions (4.3%), pedestrian collisions (6.2%), and motorcycle collisions (5.6%) were the least frequent. Furthermore, 37.8% of Fairfield’s injury accidents occurred on highways.
- Air Base Parkway and Texas Street, 87
- Dover Avenue and Air Base Parkway, 79
- Beck Avenue and Highway 12, 64
- Clay Bank Road and Air Base Parkway, 60
- Heath Drive and Air Base Parkway, 60
- Heath Drive and Alaska Avenue, 54
- Travis and Gateway Boulevards, 52
- Oliver Road at Texas Street and Rockville Road, 51
- Pacific Avenue and Texas Street, 49
- 2nd Street and Michigan Street, 46
Accident Cases We Handle in Fairfield, California
Common Car Accident Causes and Injuries
- Drowsy driving
- Distracted driving—Texting while driving is a serious and growing problem nationwide
- Driving under the influence
- Excessive speed in adverse conditions
- Reckless driving
- Ignoring road signs and traffic lights
- Failing to yield the right of way
Car accidents can result in a wide range of injuries, and accurate documentation of your injuries is crucial to your personal injury claim. Listed below are some of the injuries reported:
Steps for Post-Traffic Accident Care
- Assess injuries
- Move to safety
- Contact authorities
- Exchange information
- Document the accident scene
- Do not talk to insurance company representatives
- Get medical attention
- Contact an accident attorney
Contact Our Fairfield Law Firm for a Free Legal Consultation
Founded by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., Arash Law represents clients in personal injury cases throughout Fairfield, California. We can arrange a free consultation with a qualified attorney by calling (888) 488-1391 or contacting us online. Our legal team can visit your home or hospital if necessary.
Record-Breaking Verdicts in the Following Areas of Practice
Get The Latest News from The Best California Accident Law Firm Today
[05-31-2023] Solano County, CA – Motorcyclist Critically Injured Following Two-Vehicle Hit-And-Run Collision in Fairfield
[05-22-2023] Solano County, CA – Multiple People Injured Following Possible DUI Wrong-Way Crash in Fairfield
[04-02-2022] Solano County, CA – Fatal Big Rig Crash in Fairfield Results in One Death
[03-28-2022] Solano County, CA – Two People Injured in Multi-Vehicle Crash Involving Five Vehicles Near Fairfield
[06-11-2021] Solano County, CA – One Person Killed After a Fatal Pedestrian Crash in a Fairfield Gas Station
[03-07-2020] Pedestrian Dies After Being Struck by Several Vehicles in Fairfield Highway