Moreno Valley Car Accident Lawyers
- Important Facts Regarding Car Accident Injuries
- The Investigation Stage
- Why Should I Retain a Moreno Valley Car Accident Lawyer?
- When Is the Best Time to Retain a Car Accident Lawyer?
- What You Should Do After Suffering Injuries in an Automobile Accident
- Which Parties May Be Liable for My Injuries?
- How Does Negligence Influence My Car Accident Case?
- The Statute of Limitations and Car Accident Cases in Moreno Valley
Moreno Valley Car Accident Lawyers Get The Money You Deserve
The emotional distress and uncertainty that arise after an automobile accident can cause family strife and financial insecurity. It can be difficult to pay your other bills when you are saddled with extremely large medical bills due to an automobile accident. However, anyone who suffers injuries during an automobile accident needs to take time to heal from their injuries and focus on their family members. Retaining a Moreno Valley car accident lawyer can take away some of the stress of dealing with insurance companies and other parties associated with a personal injury lawsuit.
If you were the victim in a wreck, call our Moreno Valley car accident lawyers for a free and confidential case evaluation at (888) 488-1391. Our attorneys have decades of experience and have recovered more than $500 million for injured Californians!
The city of Moreno Valley is one of the most picturesque places in all of California.
The Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario Metropolitan encompasses a large area of the state. Moreno Valley has the second-largest population of all the cities in Riverside County. The Inland Empire is one of the most distinctive regions in Southern California. The 2020 census reported that the population of Moreno Valley was approximately 200,000. Those who live in Moreno Valley can also drive to Los Angeles.
A farm worker, suffered multiple broken bones and other orthopedic injuries resulting from an auto accident where the defendant driver attempted to make a left turn in front of our client in heavy fog.– ARASH KHORSANDI
Important Facts Regarding Car Accident Injuries
The Benefits of Retaining a Moreno Valley Car Accident Lawyer
Most insurance companies will not want to negotiate with the injured victim. Retaining a car accident lawyer demonstrates to the insurance companies that you are serious about enforcing your legal rights. Also, car accident lawyers know how insurance companies operate, and they can use their experience and skills to help you pursue financial compensation for your injuries.
Do I Have to Retain a Car Accident Lawyer?
The Investigation Stage
The Negotiation Stage
Why Should I Retain a Moreno Valley Car Accident Lawyer?
Experienced Legal Representation
Dealing with Insurance Companies
Getting Your Life Back
When is the Best Time to Retain a Car Accident Lawyer?
Do Most Automobile Accidents in Moreno Valley Happen in Specific Areas?
The Main Causes of Automobile Accidents in Moreno Valley
- Not maintaining an automobile adequately
- Not yielding to other motorists
- Making dangerous lane changes
- Running through stoplights
- Following another automobile too closely
- Driving in a reckless manner
- Driving at an excessive rate of speed
- Fatigued driving
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving on congested roads
- Distracted driving
- Debris scattered on roadways
- Obstructed views
- Unmarked road hazards
- Inadequate road markings
What You Should Do After Suffering Injuries in an Automobile Accident
- Collect all records and reports documenting your injuries and the accident.
- Provide your insurance company with an insurance claim.
- Seek medical treatment at a hospital.
- Photograph the accident scene.
- Exchange insurance and contact information with the other driver.
- Check yourself for serious injuries.
- Contact a law enforcement agency as soon as possible.
- Do not admit fault to any person at the accident scene.
- Do not drive away from the scene of the incident.
Useful Evidence in a Moreno Valley Car Accident Case
- Gathering black box information – Some automobiles may contain black boxes that feature recording devices. The automobile’s rate of speed and other details can be ascertained by examining the black box information.
- Submitting subpoenas to collect mobile telephone records
- Copies of insurance policies
- Automobile repair receipts and invoices
- Tax returns and pay stubs to prove lost earnings
- Medical records and accidents reports
- Witness statements
- Police reports
- Items of clothing you wore at the time of the accident
The Most Common Injuries Caused by Automobile Accidents
Automobile accidents can cause a range of different bodily injuries. The following are some of the most common injuries that victims suffer during automobile accidents:
- Psychological injuries – Psychiatric conditions may be ignored when a patient is assessed after suffering injuries during an automobile accident. Yet accident victims often suffer depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder after they are involved in an automobile accident. The following psychological injuries are often reported: difficulty focusing; confusion; depression; irritability; extreme anxiety, and insomnia.
- Spinal cord injuries – Spinal cord injuries can cause paraplegia and quadriplegia. Suffering a spinal cord injury can affect an individual for the remainder of their life. Some spinal cord injuries may cause temporary disability.
- Traumatic brain injuries – Sudden forceful impacts to the head can cause accident victims to suffer traumatic brain injuries. All traumatic brain injuries are serious. However, some traumatic brain injuries may produce severe symptoms due to the nature of the impact. The symptoms of traumatic brain injuries include the following: sensory loss; confusion; inability to concentrate; migraines, and impaired memory.
- Fractured bones – Bones may fracture when they bend in the wrong direction or crack due to external force or pressure. Some fractures never heal, and some accident victims may suffer from pain for months or years after suffering a fracture. If enough pressure is exerted on bones, they may shatter, and the victim will likely require amputation or extensive surgery.
- Soft tissue injuries – Soft tissue injuries occur quite frequently during automobile accidents. The body often suffers soft tissue injuries due to a sudden impact. Whiplash, sprains, and strains are common soft tissue injuries suffered by car accident victims.
Which Parties May Be Liable for My Injuries?
- Duty of care: The standard of care, or duty of care, is a fixed constant in negligence law, and it means that individuals and entities must act as a reasonably prudent person. Drivers must adhere to traffic laws, and manufacturers must make vehicles that are safe, for example.
- Breach of the duty – Falling below the standard of care means that a party breaches the standard of care. For example, a driver may have been texting and driving and caused an accident.
- Causation – The party that breached the duty of care caused the accident that produced your injuries.
- Damages – Damages may be economic or non-economic. Medical bills and lost earnings are economic damages. Pain and suffering are non-economic damages.
Can I Seek Financial Compensation for the Injuries I Suffered During a Car Accident?
- Punitive damages if the party acted maliciously or with wanton disregard for serious risks to human life
- Loss of consortium
- Permanent scarring and disfigurement
- Temporary and permanent disability disabilities
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Medical supplies costs and other out-of-pocket expenses
- Lost future earnings
- Lost income
- Medical treatment costs
What Is the Value of My Car Accident Case?
- The negligent party’s degree of fault and whether or not they engaged in reckless behavior
- The evidence that establishes the negligent party’s liability
- The amount of economic loss you will suffer in the future due to your injuries
- The amount of economic loss you suffered due to your lost earnings
- The physical and psychological damage caused by your pain and suffering
- Whether or not you will suffer any permanent disabilities
- Your current age
- The nature of your injuries and your prospective recovery
Settlement in a motor vehicle accident; client suffered internal injuries.– JUDD ROSS ALLEN
How Does Negligence Influence My Car Accident Case?
Do Automobile Accident Victims Share Liability?
What Is the Value of My Car Accident Case?
The Statute of Limitations and Car Accident Cases in Moreno Valley
Contact Arash Law's Award-winning Moreno Car Accident Lawyers Today
Arash Law, founded by famous attorney Arash Khorsandi, Esq., helps injured victims seek financial compensation for their injuries. We have decades of experience representing clients in personal injury cases. We have recovered over $500 million for clients throughout California. We focus on your case, and we are not afraid to stand up to insurance companies and assert the rights of our clients.
Contact Arash Law, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., at (888) 488-1391 to schedule a free consultation. Our Moreno Valley car accident lawyers serve the surrounding areas such as Loma Linda, Grand Terrace, Redlands, Riverside, Colton, Perris, Rubidoux, San Bernardino, Yucaipa, Highland, Bloomington, Rialto, Pedley, Beaumont, and Glen Avon.