Redwood City’s Respected Injury Advocates Committed to Your Recovery and Compensation
Injured in an accident in Redwood City because of someone’s carelessness? Call Arash Law at (888) 488-1391, and we are happy to set up a free consultation and establish your compensation claim.
Does v. California Farm (confidential) –settlement for a group of farmworkers who were killed when the car they were transported in to work flipped over in Merced County.– BENNY KHORSANDI
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
Our Redwood City Personal Injury Law Firm Specializes in the Following Accidents
The Steps to Follow After a Redwood City Injury Accident
- Keep Calm and Stay Safe
Make sure you’re safe by checking for any other potential dangers. Move to a secure area if you can and if necessary. Your safety should be the top priority.
- Call for Help
Dial 911 to report the incident and ask for medical assistance, regardless of whether there are injuries or none. It’s important to have both the police and medical professionals on the scene.
- Share Information
Ensure you exchange names, phone numbers, addresses, and insurance information with the other people involved in the accident.
- Talk to Witnesses
If there were people who saw the accident, get their contact information and ask them for their accounts of what they saw. Their statements can help determine who’s at fault and can help you with your claims.
- Document the Scene
Snap photos of the accident scene showing damage, the condition of the site, and visible injuries. These photos can be beneficial for insurance claims and legal issues.
- See a Doctor
Regardless of injuries and their severity, seeing a doctor is essential. Some injuries may not show up immediately, and getting medical attention can help with diagnosis and treatment.
- Tell Your Insurance Company
Let your insurance company know about the accident as soon as you can. They’ll guide you through the process of making a claim.
- Speak with a Lawyer
Contact our Redwood City personal injury law firm if you got hurt because of someone else’s carelessness. As an experienced legal team, we can guide you through the compensation process and take your case to court if needed.
Types of Evidence Gathered to Support Your Case in Redwood City
When properly collected and presented, these types of evidence can serve as a vital pillar to your claim and help you get compensation based on the nature of your claim. Make sure your evidence is presented effectively and legally by consulting a professional. These can include:
- Statements from eyewitnesses
- Pictures were taken at the scene
- Available videos of the incident
- Accident or police investigation reports
How Much Is a Personal Injury Claim Worth?
How Much Compensation Can I Get After an Accident in Redwood City?
Damages can be categorized into three general areas for which you can be compensated:
1. Economic damages – The following are damages that are based upon monetary value. They are easily calculable and represent your financial losses.
- Medical costs
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning potential
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Physical therapy
- Travel costs to and from medical treatment
2. Non-economic damages – The following are damages not based on a specific monetary value, such as those caused by intangible losses you have suffered or were liable to suffer.
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Reduced quality of life
3. Punitive damages – The defendant can also be punished by receiving exemplary damages above paying for the harm and losses of victims. Punitive damages are notoriously hard to get, but a court may order them if the defendant did something grossly negligent or malicious.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Redwood City Personal Injury Lawyer?
Can a Person in California Receive Compensation for Accidents and Personal Injuries If They Are at Fault?
What Is the Statute of Limitations for a Personal Injury Case in Redwood City?
Our personal injury law firm in Redwood City can assist you to ensure that your case is filed within the statutory deadline if we ever take your case to court.
Hiring a Personal Injury Law Firm Is Ideal
- Understanding the legal process can be difficult, especially if you aren’t familiar with it. Our attorneys understand insurance companies and all the legalities surrounding your case. Decades of combined experience allow us to handle personal injury cases effectively, and we can walk you through everything you need to know.
- Our team of lawyers can improve your chances of obtaining a fair settlement amount with a corporate insurance provider. If you don’t seek professional assistance, insurance companies may attempt to use your lack of legal experience against you. We will improve your chances of obtaining a fair and deserving settlement with the help of our personal injury law firm.
- With years of experience, our personal injury law firm is more than qualified to fight for your case in court if settlement negotiations fail. We often use this advantage in negotiations with insurance companies since most companies prefer to avoid unnecessary legal action, especially when it’s against us.
Get the Highest Level of Support from Our Redwood City Personal Injury Law Firm Today!
Arash Law provides compassionate legal representation to all individuals who have suffered personal injuries from accidents and wrongful death cases. Under the guidance of Arash Khorsandi, Esq., we will listen to all your needs, provide advice, and vigorously represent your interests. With Arash Law recovering over $500 Million in settlements for our personal injury clients, rest assured that you are with the right people. For a free consultation, contact us at (888) 488-1391 or by answering our “Do I Have a Case?” form.