Chico Personal Injury Attorneys
- Drunk Driving Accidents in Chico
- Motorcycle Accident Statistics in Chico
- Personal Injury Lawsuits Involving Chico Traffic Accidents
- Personal Injury Law Practice Areas We Handle
- Most Common Personal Injury Claims
- Why Hire an Attorney for a Personal Injury Claim
- What Chico Personal Injury Attorneys Can Do to Help During COVID-19
- What Sets Arash Law Apart?
Chico Personal Injury Attorneys devoted in Turning Injured Victims Into Victors
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence in Chico, you need skilled legal representation on your side. Our team of Chico personal injury attorneys is here to help you navigate the complexities of your case and fight for the compensation you deserve. Don’t wait to seek justice for your injuries—contact us today at (888) 488-1391 for a free consultation, and let us be your trusted advocates in your time of need. Your road to recovery starts here.
The most populated city in Butte County, California, is Chico. The United States Census report from 2020 states that Chico had a population of 101,475. That also means there was an increase of 15,288 from 2010 when the population was recorded at 86,187. Chico is the largest California city north of Sacramento.
The population increase can also be attributed to the 2018 fire in the neighboring town of Paradise. It destroyed much of the city, leading to people losing their homes and moving to Chico. It is a city seen as the northern Sacramento Valley’s cultural, economic, and educational center. It is home to California State University, Bidwell, and Chico Parks. Bidwell Park is 17 percent of the city and is the country’s 26th largest municipal park. It is also the 13th largest municipally-owned park.
Chico has been called the “City of Trees.” The National Arbor Day Foundation has designated it a Tree City USA for 31 years. Chico has another nickname that appears on the Seal of the City. Its nickname is “City of Roses.”
On the education front, Chico is known for having the second oldest university in the Cal State University System. It is also known for the nation’s best Yo-Yo Museums and the picturesque Bidwell Mansion State Historic Park. While there are many benefits to living in Chico, there are also some downsides. While notable but less favorable, Chico is known for bicyclists, pedestrians, and motorists being unsafe from careless or reckless drivers.
The Office of Traffic Statistics (OTS) has collected data on collisions, and the numbers are jarring. For their latest reporting year, there were 217 traffic accidents resulting in injuries or deaths. These numbers are comparable to those of other California Cities. Our Chico personal injury attorneys has experience handling these accidents. We know that injury victims need resources after an accident.
Arash Law, founded by famous attorney Arash Khorsandi, Esq., believes that no one should suffer a severe injury in an accident and not recover compensation from the at-fault party. If you suffer an injury, you should receive fair compensation from the liable party. Sadly, many people do not want to admit they are at fault for an accident. They worry about the consequences of their actions. Insurance companies are also working to downplay your injuries and not offer you the compensation you deserve.
Considering these factors, the most critical decision injury victims can do after an accident in Butte County is enlisting Chico personal injury attorneys. If you have been involved in a negligence-related incident, you must turn to Arash Law, founded by Arash Khorsandi, Esq.
Our law firm’s top-notch Chico personal injury attorneys are dedicated to helping individuals through the legal system. The legal system is complex, and it is challenging for injury victims to navigate while recovering from their injuries. Serving our client’s best interests is at the top of our priority list. We have won over $500 Million for our clients over the decades.
A farm worker, suffered multiple broken bones and other orthopedic injuries resulting from an auto accident where the defendant driver attempted to make a left turn in front of our client in heavy fog.– ARASH KHORSANDI
Drunk Driving Accidents in Chico
The OTS has ranked Chico as having the 57th worst rate of alcohol-impaired accidents. This ranking is from a comparison of 61 California cities and is adjusted for population size and miles driven. Alcohol was involved in 36 of the 217 reported traffic accidents.
Making matters worse, Chico ranks 18th out of 61 cities for accidents caused by underage drivers. These drivers are under the legal drinking age of 21. These numbers not only suggest that alcohol impairment is a significant factor in collisions but that it is a significant concern in Chico. If you are in a drunk driving collision, you must speak to our Chico personal injury attorneys immediately.
Drinking and driving are illegal nationwide, but many people still choose to take the risk and endanger others. Drunk driving is prevalent in the evening when people visit bars and restaurants. Therefore, a higher number of alcohol collisions happen at night. Chico is ranked 38th in nighttime accidents.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics in Chico
Motorcycles, pedestrians, and cyclists are in extreme danger when traveling on Chico roads. The OTS has ranked Chico 19th in motorcycle accidents because of the 21 that happened in the latest reporting year. The 18 pedestrian accidents in Chico have earned the city a ranking of 41 out of 61 cities.
Bicyclists under the age of 15 have the highest risk. The high number of accidents has led to Chico ranking 8 out of 61. That means we are in the top ten, and not in a good way. Young cyclists should not be getting into accidents at such an alarming rate.
Whether you are a pedestrian, cyclist, or motorcycle rider, you need legal representation after an accident. If a drunk driver has struck you, you need legal advice from Arash Law, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq. Our Chico personal injury attorneys can explain the next steps. We will explain everything you need to know so you can protect your right to total compensation for accident injuries.
Personal Injury Lawsuits Involving Chico Traffic Accidents
Traffic accidents are handled through the insurance carrier of the at-fault party. Most Chico traffic accidents are settled without the injured party filing a lawsuit. However, if you must file a claim, you will do so with the Superior Court for Butte County.
Personal Injury Law Practice Areas We Handle
- Auto accidents – It is an umbrella category for car accidents, bicycle accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and motorcycle accidents.
- Catastrophic injuries – Any physical consequences that prevent a person from fulfilling gainful employment are considered catastrophic injuries. Common examples include head trauma, spinal cord disorders, and severe burns.
- Wrongful death – Fatal accidents can happen in many ways. It leaves the surviving family distraught. They can file a wrongful death suit to claim damages for their losses. Usually, family members who file these claims are children, spouses, or the deceased’s parents. Discussing your rights after a fatal accident with Chico personal injury attorneys is vital.
- Trucking accidents – The most devastating accidents involve semi-trucks. Their large size and weight are contributing factors to how harrowing these accidents are. Truckers have insurance companies with teams of lawyers backing them up. Your best chance at success is to hire Chico personal injury attorneys. The litigation process is full of complexities and is resource-intensive.
- Dog bites – Pets are like family for millions of families nationwide. Unfortunately, these pets are also very dangerous. People suffer injuries from dogs and other animals daily. When an animal bites or attacks, the owner is responsible for the damages the victim incurs. Children and older adults are at the highest risk of suffering from dog bites.
- Workplace accidents – The workplace should be safe, but accidents are inevitable. All workplaces have different hazards. Some common workplace accidents include construction accidents, unsafe premises, slips and falls, chemical exposure, and defective equipment or machinery.
- Slip-and-falls – These are contentious accidents that are highly preventable. Many slips and falls are not accidental. Businesses, people, and city governments can be negligent in ensuring public safety on the premises. When their negligence causes you injury, you have the right to seek compensation.
- Bicycle accidents – More people are adopting bikes as their preferred mode of transportation for their daily commute. That has also led to an increase in bicycle accidents. Drivers see cyclists as a nuisance, also contributing to accidents.
- Product liability – Manufacturers, distributors, and retailers are responsible for the safety of a product before it hits consumers’ hands. These companies must answer for their negligence. Suppose there is a product defect that can cause injury to the consumer.
- Premise liability – Property owners and managers are responsible for keeping the premises safe for visitors. When they are negligent, it can lead to someone falling, getting into an area they shouldn’t be, and much more accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents – Among the most vulnerable on our roads are motorcycle riders. Your love for the open road and smaller vehicles should not mean you are afforded no legal representation or should face biases. Motorcyclists should seek legal representation from Arash Law, managed and operated by Arash Khorsandi, Esq.
- Boating accidents – Being close to the water is lovely but also dangerous. Our waterways are plagued with drownings, serious injuries, and death annually. Some boat accidents can result from operator inexperience, machinery failure, negligence, etc. Our Chico personal injury lawyers can help hold responsible parties accountable for your injuries and losses.
- Pedestrian accidents – Walking or running are great forms of exercise. They are also a great way to get around town. It is essential that everyone share the road and do their part to keep each other safe. When a driver or other negligent person causes you injury, you must speak to Chico personal injury lawyers.
- Construction accidents – The construction industry is full of hazards. When machinery does not work correctly, or safety equipment is not present, it can cause catastrophic injuries or death. Construction workers and surviving families must seek legal remedies for these incidents.
- Nursing home abuse – When older adults enter nursing homes, they must be cared for. They have medical, social, and physical needs. Nursing home staff are unfortunately notorious for abusing or taking advantage of their residents. Sometimes, their abuse can lead to death. Families of nursing home residents must take immediate action to report the facility and pursue compensation for their loved ones’ losses.
- Medical malpractice – Medical professionals are afforded trust like no other. They are responsible for making people feel better, not worse. Unfortunately, some are inexperienced or intentionally malicious. One error during a surgery or medical procedure can cost someone’s life. When a medical professional is negligent, it leads to long-lasting consequences for the patient.
Any accident that involves another person’s negligence or wrongdoing and results in an injury falls under the personal injury umbrella. Arash Law, under the direction of Arash Khorsandi, Esq., has expertise in handling various types of personal injury cases. Our decades of experience have given us the knowledge to handle different cases.
Most Common Personal Injury Claims
Arash Law is well-versed in handling the various kinds of personal injury cases that victims face. Our Chico personal injury attorneys handle each case with care, dedication, and a commitment to achieving the best possible outcome for our clients. We understand that when you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, it can be a challenging and overwhelming experience. That’s why we’re here to guide you through the legal process and fight tirelessly on your behalf.
Why Hire an Attorney for a Personal Injury Claim
We understand that many people are tempted to forgo getting legal representation. There are many benefits to working with Chico personal injury attorneys. While you can handle cases internally, it is ill-advised. Many personal injury claims are handled out of court. A lawsuit is rarely filed, but a settlement is typically reached. That requires negotiations and legal filings, which can be cumbersome. When handling the case alone, you might be tempted to take a payment sooner than you should. The insurance company will also try to persuade you into a lower settlement.
When a personal injury lawyer in Chico is involved, we know it is best to refrain from making demands or settlements before the injury victims reach maximum medical improvement (MMI). When medical treatment is over, you will reach this point and get the greatest physical improvement possible for your circumstances. Improvement does not always mean that you are back to your old self. When injuries are present, it means the best condition you will get, to a full recovery. Until you reach MMI, it is difficult to know how the injury will impact your life in the future. That means your Chico personal injury attorneys cannot demand an accurate claim.
Finding the right Chico personal injury lawyer is vital to your case outcome. Whether you choose to go with Arash Law, spearheaded by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., or retain a different law firm, ensure your attorney is equipped to handle your case. They must have the time to handle all elements of your claim. The wrong attorney can be detrimental to your financial recovery.
What Chico Personal Injury Attorneys Can Do to Help During COVID-19
Many courts in Butte County and across California have restricted their daily operations. Even so, numerous measures can be taken to move your claim along. Our Chico personal injury attorneys can still electronically file a civil suit and conduct discovery actions. We can negotiate with insurance companies online and over the phone. While the physical element is gone, communication is still possible.
Court hearings, depositions, and other actions are done over video calls. Some clients prefer video calls because they do not require them to leave their homes or make travel arrangements. While it is a temporary solution, some courts are looking to adopt some of these new processes in the future. As processes adapt to the environment, you must have Chico personal injury attorneys who keep you abreast of how these changes affect your claim.
Can I Still Meet with Experienced Chico Personal Injury Attorneys During the Pandemic?
Yes, you can still meet with good Chico personal injury attorneys. Traditionally, consultations were held in person. Stay-at-home orders have moved us towards meeting in other ways, like video chats and over-the-phone conferences. Our law firm uses reliable technology and follows best practices to serve our clients. Everyone’s safety is of the utmost importance. We want to ensure our team, community, and clients are safe.
Settlement in a motor vehicle accident; client suffered internal injuries.– JUDD ROSS ALLEN
What Sets Arash Law Apart?
Since we first opened our doors, Arash Law, founded by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., has represented thousands of Chico injury clients. We have recovered over $500 Million for clients. Our legal team have experience acting as personal injury lawyers for insurance companies. That has given us an interesting perspective when negotiating for our clients.
What makes Arash Law, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., the best choice when looking for Chico personal injury attorneys is our understanding of the Butte County personal injury claims process. We accompany that understanding with an assertive legal approach by our legal team. What follows are other benefits you get from working with our firm.
Putting Our Clients First
We understand that an injury claim is intimidating. It is more intimidating when someone is unfamiliar with the personal injury claim process. Many times, the accident and claims process has already caused a substantial impact on the clients’ lives. Our team understands the difficulties that have resulted in our clients hiring Chico personal injury attorneys.
Free Initial Case Reviews
When you schedule a consultation with our firm, you will meet directly with Chico personal injury attorneys to evaluate your case. Some of the items we will discuss with you include:
- Accident facts
- Insurance claim information
- Injuries suffered
- Medical care and expenses thus far
- Possibility of future medical care
- Past, present, and future income loss
- Liability issues or areas of concern
Trial-Ready Chico Personal Injury Attorneys
Insurance companies are tricksters. If they are unwilling to negotiate an accident claim, our Chico personal injury lawyers can go to trial. We have decades of experience negotiating injury settlements in and out of court. When necessary, we will fight for our clients at trial.
Handling a Wide Range of Cases with Confidence
Holding Negligent Parties Accountable
Battling Insurance Companies for Personal Injury Claims
Our experience means we know how to battle powerful insurance companies. They want to persuade you to take less than your case is worth and count on your lack of knowledge of the claims process to accomplish this end. They will try to prevent you from hiring Chico personal injury attorneys.
Schedule a Free Consultation With the Personal Injury Attorneys Chico Trusts
You deserve justice after suffering an injury from someone else’s negligence. You must get an initial consultation with our Chico personal injury attorneys. We can explain your rights, review case merit and forge a path forward. We serve clients in San Francisco, Riverside, Sacramento, San Jose, Los Angeles, San Diego, Sherman Oaks, and throughout California. We have collected over 500 million dollars for clients across the state.
Call Arash Law, created by Arash Khorsandi, Esq. at (888) 488-1391 to schedule an initial consultation today.