Kings County’s Premier Personal Injury Law Firm: Get the Justice You Deserve
Accidents can happen instantly, leaving individuals with physical injuries, emotional distress, and financial burdens. Having a trusted legal partner by your side is crucial during such challenging times. Our premier Kings County injury law firm specializes in helping victims seek justice and obtain rightful compensation for their injuries and losses.
We at Arash Law, under the direction of Arash Khorsandi, Esq., are aware of how challenging it can be for a victim to understand the intricacies of the legal system. Our experienced attorneys at our injury law firm are here to provide support and guidance so that you can get the best possible outcome. We are committed to helping you receive the compensation you deserve.
Our injury law firm in Kings County has an exceptional track record of assisting victims of dog bites, motorcycle accidents, and car crashes. The firm’s primary objective is to secure the highest possible settlement in your legal case. Contact us today at (888) 488-1391 to connect directly with one of our experienced attorneys.
Our client was stopped at a two-way stop sign before proceeding into an intersection where he was struck by a police cruiser traveling 70 mph, resulting in serious injuries.– ARASH KHORSANDI
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
Personal Injuries in Kings County
“Personal injury” is a broad term encompassing various injuries that occur daily in California. These cases concern negligence, which involves failure to exercise reasonable care or intentional misconduct. To succeed in a personal injury claim, you must establish four key facts:
- The defendant owes you a duty of care. You need to identify the defendant and demonstrate the amount of reasonable care they should have exercised in the situation that caused your injury. For instance, all drivers in California have a duty of care to avoid driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The defendant breached their duty of care either intentionally or negligently. You must show how the defendant violated their duty of care through a specific action or inaction. For example, using a cell phone while driving would breach a driver’s duty to operate their vehicle attentively.
- The defendant’s actions directly caused damages. You can only pursue a personal injury claim if the defendant’s actions cause measurable losses. Your attorney can assist you in calculating these damages and including them in your claim.
- The plaintiff’s damages are solely attributable to the defendant’s breach of duty of care and not another cause. In other words, you must establish a clear causal link between the defendant’s breach of duty and your damages, demonstrating that they did not arise from some other cause.
Types of Cases We Handle in Kings County
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Let’s Fight for Your Settlement – Call Us for A Free Consultation
Recover Your Damages with the Help of a Personal Injury Law Firm in Kings County
Your Kings County personal injury law firm will strive to ensure that both past and future lost earnings are accounted for. Whether it involves medical malpractice, a car accident, a slip-and-fall incident, or any other case, our injury law firm is committed to utilizing the full extent of personal injury law to replace your lost earnings.
Some personal injury cases also involve property damage. In order to ensure proper compensation under the law, an attorney must provide a valuation for the damages suffered.
Wrongful Death: Our injury law firm can also handle wrongful death cases where a loved one of the deceased victim files the claim. In such cases, assessing the economic damage component is crucial as well. As a surviving family member, your free consultation may involve questions about the deceased person’s primary breadwinner status. You may be entitled to compensation to replace lost earnings resulting from an untimely death.
Kings County Personal Injury Cases: Identifying the Most Common Types of Injuries
Steps to Strengthen Your Personal Injury Claim in Kings County
- Document the sequence of events leading to the accident, including specific details such as location, environmental conditions (e.g., wet ground, lighting), etc., to the extent of your ability.
- Capture time-stamped photographs of the accident scene before any potential hazards are rectified.
- Request a copy of the incident report, if available.
- Obtain contact information from any witnesses present.
- Seek prompt medical attention for your injuries.
- Consult with a reputable personal injury law firm in Kings County to discuss the appropriate steps for pursuing your claim.
Win Your Case with The Best Personal Injury Law Firm Kings County Has to Offer
Our law firm operates on a contingency basis for personal injury cases, meaning no upfront fees are involved unless you obtain a favorable outcome. In such instances, our fees are calculated as a percentage of your awarded compensation. We understand your unique circumstances. We will attentively listen to your story, carefully review relevant documents, and guide you through the process of establishing an attorney-client relationship.