Speak with Our Palo Alto Personal Injury Lawyers Because Your Well-Being Is Our Business
We’re known as one of California’s best law firms, and our dedicated lawyers are consistently listed among California’s finest. We will be by your side for the negotiation and legal process. Every case we take on will receive our full attention, regardless of complexity or size.
SM v. Doe Defendant (settled on 10/14/2020) – settlement in a case involving a client who sustained a spinal cord injury and mild traumatic brain injury when he fell off a roof. The team at Arash Law secured an additional $610,000 as part of the third party settlement.– TINA ESHGHIEH
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
You Can Benefit from Hiring a Palo Alto Personal Injury Lawyer
- We are experts in assessing claims – Our personal injury lawyers have years of experience and can tell you from the beginning whether we can pursue your case.
- You can avoid unhelpful insurers with our help – It’s important to choose someone as dedicated as you are to fighting for your rights. Our Palo Alto injury attorneys will handle all the challenges the insurance company sets for you in order to allow you to concentrate on your mental and physical well-being.
- We have exceptional negotiation skills – During your personal injury case, the representatives of the at-fault party or the insurance company may attempt to convince you that the settlement offered is sufficient to maintain a proper quality of life. To gain an advantage and prevent low-ball offers, work with our experienced personal injury law firm.
- Errors can be prevented – Due to the long and complicated nature of personal injury claims, it is possible to make mistakes, for example, forgetting to meet deadlines or saying something that might be used against you. However, with a personal injury law firm, you can avoid these errors and receive a fair settlement.
- We know state laws and insurance policies – Having an experienced personal injury attorney with you will spare you the headache of learning a lot of confusing legal and medical jargon while recovering from your injuries.
Personal injuries include a wide variety of accidents. You can count on our Palo Alto personal injury lawyers at Arash Law for help when you’ve suffered a car crash, truck accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle crash, brain injury, burn injury, spinal cord injury, wrongful death, and more. Our legal team has won over $500 Million for our clients in California, so we assure you that our lawyers have more than enough experience to handle your claim.
The Cases We Handle at Our Palo Alto Personal Injury Law Firm
- Trucking AccidentsTractor-trailers and other various types of trucks can collide with smaller vehicles and cause devastating injuries. Our Palo Alto personal injury law firm is committed to making sure you receive fair treatment and compensation for your injuries by the motor carrier and any other parties responsible.
- Uber & Lyft AccidentsThe vehicles used for ridesharing are not accident-proof. You can get compensation if you were injured in an Uber or Lyft accident by seeking help from our Palo Alto personal injury law firm.
- Car AccidentsWhen an injury results from automobile accidents, even relatively minor accidents can have serious consequences. Getting the compensation you deserve doesn’t have to be a lengthy affair; our experienced personal injury law firm can help you get compensation on time.
- Motorcycle AccidentsMotorcyclists are more vulnerable to external dangers than occupants of other vehicles, and they can sustain severe injuries even in low-speed collisions. With a focus on helping motorcycle accident victims and their loved ones, our Palo Alto personal injury attorneys offer diligent legal counsel.
- Bus AccidentsAccidents involving buses also frequently result in serious injuries due to their size. Victims that often file in these instances are passengers, occupants of another car, or pedestrians.
- Bike AccidentsEven if you obey all traffic laws, getting hurt in a bicycle accident is still possible despite its sleeker design and designated lanes. The Palo Alto personal injury law firm of Arash Law will help you file your claim.
- Pedestrian AccidentsWalking is a healthy way to get around Palo Alto and admire the city. Unfortunately, careless drivers can still cause harm to pedestrians. If injured pedestrians require legal assistance, our personal injury attorneys are pleased to assist them in obtaining the necessary compensation.
- Scooter AccidentsVictims of scooter accidents are particularly susceptible to severe injuries since there is little protection while riding these types of vehicles. People who have suffered an electric scooter injury could benefit from our assistance in obtaining compensation.
- Slip and FallAlthough a trip or slip-and-fall can occur in a flash, the pain and injuries may last a lifetime. If you wish to file a claim against a negligent property owner, our premises liability attorneys can help.
- Premises LiabilityBusiness owners have to make sure that their facilities are safe and well-maintained for their patrons. They may be liable for damages if they violate this obligation and someone is hurt in their establishment.
- Boating AccidentsIt is surprisingly common to have a devastating accident on the water. These are cases where any circumstance involving a boat leaves someone injured. Rather than dealing with the legal complexities of your case while you recover, let our personal injury lawyers handle it for you.
- Train AccidentsSpecific safety standards must be met, whether trains are publicly or privately owned. If the government owns the train, your claim would be subject to the rules for claims against government bodies.
- Charter Plane AccidentsAn airplane accident may be uncommon, but the consequences are devastating. The victims of plane crashes have legal rights that must be protected. Receiving compensation for your losses and injuries is possible with the help of a charter plane crash attorney. If you have been hurt in a plane crash, get in touch with the personal injury law firm of Arash Law for free and with zero obligation to pay until we win.
- Brain InjuriesMany legal practices lack the requisite experience in managing cases involving brain injuries. Still, Arash Law’s personal injury law firm has managed various brain injury cases with positive outcomes, and we possess the knowledge to represent your family’s interests effectively and in a timely manner.
- Spinal Cord InjuriesSpinal cord injuries are among the worst cases that can affect a person permanently. Maintaining a spinal cord injury victim’s quality of life requires extensive compensation. Their expenses might extend for the rest of a person’s life.
- Burn InjuriesScarring and severe pain are common effects of burn injuries, resulting in physical and psychological damage. Our burn injury lawyers at our personal injury firm will investigate your claim, figure out who is responsible for your losses, and determine how to proceed with a lawsuit.
- Dog BitesVictims can suffer long-term emotional and physical trauma from dog bites, especially if the dog was not given proper medical care. In cases of dog attacks, owners are usually held responsible.
- Wrongful DeathIt’s impossible to put into words the suffering caused by losing someone we love, especially when it was due to another person’s negligence. Even though it is impossible to replace what has been lost, our personal injury law firm will pursue justice to get your compensation to the fullest extent allowed by the law and to enforce the consequences on the negligent party.
How Frequent Are Accidents in Palo Alto and the Rest of the United States?
Car Accident Statistics
Motorcycle Accident Statistics
Statistics on Pedestrian Accidents
Accident Statistics for Trucks
Compensation Our Palo Alto Personal Injury Law Firm Can Help You Recover
- Costs related to mental pain and suffering
- Damages to property
- Treatment expenses for injuries sustained
- Wages lost in the present and the future
- Costs associated with physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Fees associated with funerals
Call Today and Discuss Your Case with Our Palo Alto Personal Injury Legal Team
Under the leadership of Arash Khorsandi, Esq., Arash Law is passionate about defending our clients’ rights in Palo Alto and all over Santa Clara County in their pursuit of justice and fair compensation. To discuss your case in a free consultation, call our office today at (888) 488-1391 or submit your report through our “Do I Have a Case?” form.