Concierge Personal Injury Law Firm Protecting the Injured in Pico Rivera
Having a serious injury or losing a loved one to wrongful death cannot prepare a person for the pain and suffering that follow. Your story is important to us, especially if you have suffered as a result of someone else’s carelessness. The Pico Rivera personal injury law firm of Arash Law, founded by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., strives to fight for justice and compensation. Call us today at (888) 488-1391 to get started on your personal injury claim.
Our client was stopped at a two-way stop sign before proceeding into an intersection where he was struck by a police cruiser traveling 70 mph, resulting in serious injuries.– ARASH KHORSANDI
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
Following an Accident in Pico Rivera: What to Do
- Keeping calm and collected is crucial after an accident. Taking deep breaths will help calm your mind.
- Check for injuries and immediately call for medical assistance.
- Move to safety and move yourself away from the site of the accident if the situation calls for it to prevent further harm, but only if necessary.
- Contact the police and emergency responders to inform them about the accident, especially if there are injuries.
- Gather the necessary information and get names, phone numbers, addresses, and insurance details from eyewitnesses. Do the same for those involved in the accident as well. These can be valuable pieces of information when you file a claim.
- Be sure to document the accident and take photos of the scene, including the vehicle damage and the road conditions.
- File an incident report. You might be required to report the accident to the police or other appropriate authorities, depending on where you are and how serious it is.
- Notify your insurance company. Get in touch with your insurance provider as soon as possible and give them precise information about the accident. Follow their instructions on how to proceed.
- Seek immediate medical care. Obtaining medical attention following an accident is crucial, even if you do not feel anything immediately. Some injuries may not be apparent or evident, and getting a medical evaluation can prove your claims.
- Keep records. Keep track of all the paperwork associated with the accident, including any correspondence with insurance companies, police records, and medical reports.
A Compensation Claim Has More Than One Option In Pico Rivera
Cases Our Pico Rivera Personal Injury Law Firm Handles
Qualifications For Compensation In Pico Rivera
- The defendant’s failure to exercise their duty of care.
- Breach of such duty when the defendant fails to prove such responsibility towards the victim.
- The defendant breached his or her duty and responsibility, resulting in harm.
- The victim suffered damages.
An individual can pursue a tort claim if you or a family member were injured by the defendant’s negligence or intentional act. Most personal injury cases are founded on “negligence,” which is defined as a defendant’s failure to use the same level of care that a reasonable person would have used, with the exception of strict liability cases. Your claim will not be successful unless all instances of neglect are established, even if you are positive the defendant is to blame for your harm or loss.
Damage Compensations And Their Worth In Pico Rivera
Determining which losses you can include in your claim can be difficult, mainly if you are not familiar with the rules and regulations about personal injury claims. Fortunately, the personal injury law firm of Arash Law in Pico Rivera can assist in determining the damages to which you are entitled and their approximate value.
When the victim’s injuries are so severe that a long-term or permanent recovery is anticipated, the plaintiff may be entitled to compensation for:
- Past and Future medical costs, such as those associated with physical rehabilitation, impairment from permanent injury, or loss of bodily function
- Permanent changes to appearance, scars, amputations, and others
- Services related to caretaking or lifestyle, such as care and home maintenance and others
Additional Services Your Pico Rivera Personal Injury Law Firm Can Offer
At Arash Law, our legal team also offers the following.
- Establish who might be responsible for your damages by determining the cause of your injury.
- Gather evidence to support your claims regarding the accident, your injuries, and your losses.
- Speak with insurance representatives on your behalf.
- Assist you with your court case if no settlements have been agreed.
The Statute Of Limitations In Pico Rivera, California
California Code of Civil Procedure (CCP) 335.1 specifies that claimants can file a lawsuit two years after the date of injury. Those who fail to file their lawsuits on time cannot pursue compensation. However, exceptions for this deadline can be found in cases where a government employee is involved in an accident, in which the deadline can be shortened to only six months. Or, when a minor is injured, the statute of limitations only takes effect once they reach legal age. It is for this reason that it is ideal to contact a Pico Rivera personal injury law firm as soon as possible.
Aggressive and Fierce, Our Pico Rivera Injury Law Firm Will Fight For What You Need
Our attorneys from our Pico Rivera personal injury law firm will ensure that all potentially recoverable losses are included in your claim. With many years of combined experience negotiating with insurance companies, Arash Law is not afraid to take your case to trial if the opposing side declines a reasonable settlement offer.