Our Monterey Injury Law Firm DOESN'T JUST WIN,
WE WIN BIG!
Arash Khorsandi’s Monterey Personal Injury Firm Law Firm Protecting the Injured — Solutions Not Suprises
Paz v. Airfax Logistics (settled on 5/26/2020) – settlement in a case involving a client who was involved in a trucking accident and sustained a traumatic brain injury and other trauma.– TINA ESHGHIEH
DO YOU HAVE A CASE?
Our Monterey Personal Injury Law Firm Represents These Common Claims
- Car Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Catastrophic Injuries (Traumatic Brain Injuries, Burn Injuries, and Spinal Cord Injuries)
- Airplane Crashes
- Premises Liability Cases
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Train Crashes
- Turo Accidents
- Bird Scooter Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Our legal team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our firm offers free case consultations over the phone or in person. We will come to you if you cannot come to us.
Common Injuries Handled Our Personal Injury Law Firm
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Minor cuts and bruises
- Back and neck injuries
- Internal injuries
Personal Injury Statute of Limitations in California
The statute of limitations, which imposes a deadline on the amount of time an injured plaintiff has to file a lawsuit, governs personal injury lawsuits in California, just like it does for most other legal actions. A plaintiff usually loses their right to file a lawsuit if this deadline is missed. In California, personal injury cases must be filed within two years of the date of the injury.
Occasionally, this deadline may be extended when an individual’s injuries are not immediately apparent or discovered for some time afterward. Contact a personal injury law firm to protect your legal rights as soon as possible. The statute of limitations can make or break your case, so it is essential to act quickly.
What You Need To Know Following An Accident:
- Seek medical attention: Call 911. You should always let a medical professional evaluate your health, even if you feel fine. You should visit your regular doctor as soon as possible if you decide not to take an ambulance. Some injuries do not show symptoms right away.
- Exchange information: Don’t leave the scene without exchanging information with the other party to avoid being falsely accused of a hit-and-run. All parties involved should be required to provide insurance and identity information, regardless of whether local police or California Highway Patrol officers are present. Taking photos of the environment is a good idea if you can.
- Control your communication: When speaking with police officers, insurance agents, or other parties involved, keep your comments to yourself. You should only provide the information that is needed. Be courteous and cooperative with the police, but don’t provide any information that can be used to assign blame. Let your lawyer speak with insurance companies or other parties involved in the accident. Be cautious about making verbal or written commitments or signing agreements to pay damages without consulting your car accident lawyer.
- File an accident report: California Department of Motor Vehicles requires an accident report (Form SR1) when there are injuries, fatalities, or property damage of $750 or more in the vehicle.
- Notify your insurance company: Have a lawyer review any statements you release until you see your insurance company.
Get in Touch With Our Monterey Personal Injury Lawyers Today
It is crucial to avoid making hasty decisions when choosing a personal injury law firm, especially regarding the attorneys you will work with. A good lawyer will be passionate about your case, have the time, and be able to represent you effectively at every stage. The personal injury attorneys at Arash Law, headed by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., have built a reputation for providing unmatched client service, thorough case reviews, and successful settlement negotiations. Aside from that, California’s insurance companies respect our firm’s tenacious litigators.
We can help you if you have been harmed or lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence or malicious behavior. Call our Monterey firm today for a consultation about your legal options. It is unlikely that the insurance company or the at-fault party will represent your interests after a tragic accident, but we will. Our law firm has secured more than $400 million in compensation for our clients. Call (888) 488-1391 or fill out the contact form on our website to schedule a free consultation.
Get The Latest News from The Best California Accident Law Firm Today
[05-31-2023] Monterey County, CA – One Person Killed Following Two-Vehicle Hit-And-Run Crash on Highway 1
[05-27-2023] Monterey County, CA – 33-Year-Old Woman Killed, 3 Others Injured Following DUI Head-On Collision in Salinas
[05-27-2023] Monterey County, CA – Three Injured After Two-Vehicle Collision Involving Police Vehicle in Castroville
[05-23-2023] Monterey County, CA – Two People Killed Following Multi-Vehicle Crash Along Highway 1
[05-18-2023] Monterey County, CA – Mother and Child Injured Following Single-Vehicle DUI Crash In Marina
[05-13-2023] Monterey County, CA – Two Drivers Injured After High-Speed Pursuit Led to Two-Vehicle Collision in East Salinas