Insurance Takes from the Injured. Our Placentia Injury Law Firm Gives.
If you want to move on from the accident, you should consult with lawyers who successfully handled cases in the past. Offering invaluable knowledge and support, our attorneys at our Placentia personal injury law firm help victims of accidents and injuries get what they need. Arash Law has extensive resources, skills, and expertise to handle a wide variety of personal injury cases. Our team will do everything possible to streamline and simplify the claim process for you.
April 2019: $5M settlement in a traumatic brain injury case involving a motor vehicle collision.– BRIAN BEECHER
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
Why It’s Best to Hire the Services of a Placentia Injury Law Firm
Getting Better Settlements
Experience in Courtrooms
What Cases Does Our Placentia Personal Injury Law Firm Handle?
At our Placentia personal injury law firm, we have an in-depth understanding of personal injury law and over a decade of experience managing various cases. We have a track record of accomplishments in a variety of cases, such as:
Common Injuries in Placentia
- Depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Partial or full-body paralysis
- Spinal cord injuries
- Injuries to the soft tissues and nerves
- Brain injury
- Broken and fractured bones
- Amputations and loss of limbs
- Bruise and lacerations
- Neck injuries, including whiplash
- Internal organ damages
- Burn injuries
- Facial and eye injuries
- Injuries to the knees, elbows, ankles, and wrists
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Shoulder injuries
How Should You Respond After a Placentia Accident?
It is crucial to take specific actions following the accident to secure your health and rights and support your claim. Taking the initiative is key since the at-fault party will take countermeasures to minimize or deny their liability. As a way of protecting yourself and strengthening your claim after an accident, you can:
- Keep Calm – Stay calm and inform the authorities about the accident. By keeping your composure, you are less likely to put yourself at further risk. If necessary, relocate to a safer location if it reduces the possibility of harm.
- Get Medical Treatment – Get your injuries checked right away. Prompt medical attention is essential to your health and establishes the causality of your injuries.
- Capture Images or Videos – Take time-stamped images of the accident scene before the authorities clear the area or remove any hazards. It can be useful to use these images to illustrate the circumstances surrounding an incident.
- Note The Events That Took Place – Keep a record of everything related to the accident. Detail any contributing factors, including the location of the site and its overall condition.
- Request Official Reports – Ask relevant authorities for copies of any incident reports they may have. A copy of the official report can be found here, along with additional information about the accident.
- Seek Witness Information – Look for any potential witnesses and request their contact information. It may be helpful to your case to hear their statements.
- Speak With A Trusted Placentia Personal Injury Law Firm – After receiving medical attention, you need to contact our Placentia personal injury law firm. We can help you resolve any legal obstacles that may arise, safeguard your rights, and move forward with your claim.
You Can Establish Negligence with Our Personal Injury Law Firm’s Help
Duty of Care
Breach of Duty
Recoverable Damages in a Placentia Personal Injury Claim
Victims of personal injury cases in Placentia may be able to seek compensation for a variety of damages. The following are:
- Economic Damages – Tangible losses with a monetary value, such as lost wages, medical expenses, property damage, and other out-of-pocket and personal costs.
- Non-Economic Damages – These compensate for intangible damages such as pain and suffering, disabilities, decreased living quality, loss of consortium or relations, and others.
- Punitive Damages – Punitive damages are given to punish the party at fault and prevent any instances of the same incident from reoccurring. These are rarely passed because the circumstances surrounding the incident must be extreme.