Pasadena Personal Injury Lawyers
- Reasons to Choose the Law Offices of Arash Law
- How the Personal Injury Lawyers at Arash Law Will Fight For You
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You
- Types of Cases Arash Law Handles
- Types of Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
- Proving Liability After an Accident
- Dealing with Insurance Companies for California Accidents
- What You Should Do If You Are Involved in an Accident
- The Length of Time a Person Has to File a Personal Injury Claim
CONCIERGE PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM Protecting the Injured in Pasadena
If you suffer serious injuries or your loved one is killed in a Pasadena accident relating to another party’s failure to act reasonably and carefully, you will be facing different expenses and losses. It can be possible for you to recover most (if not all) of these expenses through a personal injury lawsuit, and the Pasadena personal injury lawyers at Arash Law, founded by famous attorney Arash Khorsandi, Esq., will be ready to help you in whatever ways we can.
Pasadena is a California city that is perhaps best known for hosting the annual Tournament of Roses parade on New Year’s Day (or on Monday, January 2 if New Year’s Day falls on a Sunday) and the accompanying Rose Bowl college football bowl game played at the Rose Bowl stadium in Pasadena. The city is located in Los Angeles County, about 11 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles.
The Foothill Freeway, which encompasses Interstate 210 (I-210) on its western end and State Route 210 (SR 210) on its eastern terminus, is commonly referred to as just Route 210 and passes through Pasadena. The city is located in the San Gabriel Valley, or SGV, which offers the San Gabriel Mountains to the north, the San Rafael Hills to the west, the L.A. Basin, the Crescenta Valley to the northwest, Puente Hills to the south, and Chino Hills and San Jose Hills to the east, as well as city limits of Los Angeles on the western edge.
By severity, seven crashes were fatal, 34 caused severe injuries, 207 resulted in other visible injuries and 358 involved complaints of pain. The primary crash factors in these cases were unsafe speeds in 180 (29.95 percent), traffic signals and signs in 102 (16.97 percent), improper turning in 87 (14.48 percent), automobile right of way issues in 83 (13.81 percent), driving or bicycling under the influence of alcohol or drug in 26 (4.33 percent), unknown causes in 18 (3.00 percent), and unsafe starting or backing in 10 (1.66 percent).
Our personal injury lawyers in Pasadena, are aggressive and will not stop fighting for you until justice is served. Call (888) 488-1391 for a free and confidential consultation in the City of Roses.
largest personal injury settlement in Calaveras County in 2020; client suffered lower leg injuries– JUDD ROSS ALLEN
Reasons to Choose the Law Offices of Arash Law
The first reason you will want to work with Arash Law will be our record of success in these cases, as we have recovered more than $500 million for our clients. Better yet, you will know that we will handle your case under our no-win, no-fee guarantee, meaning that you do not pay us one cent if we do not win or settle your case.
How the Personal Injury Attorneys at Arash Law Will Fight For You
The legal team at Arash Law, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., is ready to help people all over the Pasadena area with all kinds of injury claims because our firm has experience with virtually every type of accident. Car crashes are certainly one of the most common areas in which we regularly assist people, but there are many other areas that people should know we can help them with.
Bus accident claims can also be more common in the greater Los Angeles area, and Arash Law helps people with these issues. Plane crashes, cruise ship accidents, and other commercial motor vehicle claims are also common.
The Pasadena Personal Injury Lawyers at Arash Law, headed by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., can help people dealing with childbirth injuries. Our firm also has experience helping people with amusement park accident claims.
We also know how to fight for people dealing with chemical exposure claims. Arash Law has also handled childcare injury cases.
Elder abuse and nursing home negligence can be other reasons for a person to seek legal representation. We also deal with negligent security, slip and fall accidents, and other kinds of premises liability claims.
We also understand how to represent people in product liability cases when they suffer an injury because of unsafe or defective products. The nature of injuries we have handled includes traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), spinal cord injuries, and wrongful death.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You Win Your Case
In many cases, insurers for negligent parties will contact victims soon after their accidents and extend offers for lump-sum settlements. People need to be aware that whatever they are being offered is likely to be much less than what they are actually entitled to. You should absolutely decline any settlement offer until you have had the chance to review it with a Pasadena personal injury attorney who will work to see that you can recover as much as possible.
Types of Cases Arash Law Handles in Pasadena
Arash Law handles a wide variety of personal injury cases in California. Some of the most common kinds of cases we see in Pasadena include, but are not limited to:
- Car accidents – Automobile accidents are is perhaps the most common kind of personal injury claim in California because the more than 3,000 crashes every year, according to the Transportation Injury Mapping System, translates to almost 10 accidents every single day.
- Truck accidents – The California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulate commercial trucks in California, and commercial vehicles are subject to much higher standards than traditional motor vehicles.
- Motorcycle accidents – People who are riding motorcycles can be susceptible to far more serious injuries than occupants of other types of vehicles.
- Bicycle accidents – A bicyclist often has little to no protection when they are involved in any kind of accident.
- Wrongful death – Many families are dealing with the death of a loved one following an accident and have questions about what rights they have.
- Slip-and-fall – The slip-and-fall accident is perhaps the most common kind of premises liability claim, and even valid claims can be difficult for people to prove.
- Bus accidents – Many people in the Los Angeles area must rely on public transportation, and there are a number of possible bus accidents that can cause serious injuries.
- Catastrophic injuries – Common kinds of catastrophic injuries include the aforementioned TBIs and spinal cord injuries, as well as severe burn injuries, amputations, or internal organ damage.
- Construction accidents – The construction industry can be especially hazardous. Many people suffer injuries or are killed in accidents on these work sites.
- Dog bites – In California, the owner of a dog will be liable for any damages suffered by a person bitten by a dog while they were in a public place or lawfully in a private place, regardless of the former viciousness of a dog or the owner’s knowledge of that viciousness.
- Pedestrian accidents – People who are traveling by foot can be hurt in a wide variety of situations, but insurance companies often claim they were somehow at fault for their accidents.
- Premises liability – In addition to the slip and fall accident, other common premises liability claims include negligent security, falling objects, and fires.
- Uber and Lyft accidents – Car accidents involving any rideshare company will be much more complicated than traditional motor vehicle accident claims.
- Elder abuse – People will want to be sure to get legal help any time they suspect that their loved one has been the victim of nursing home negligence.
- Products liability – When people buy products that do not perform as intended, there can be compensation when the defects cause injuries.
Types of Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
One of the most common questions people have in most personal injury cases concerns what kinds of compensation they can recover. While each case can vary depending on the specific facts involved, a good general rule in personal injury cases is that compensatory damages refer to the amount a person is paid to restore them to their original condition or as close thereto, with such damages usually being broken into economic damages and non-economic damages.
Economic damages are awards for verifiable and calculable expenses a person incurs because of an accident. Common examples include:
- Medical bills – Most personal injury victims will have staggering medical costs relating not only to their initial hospital visits but also to many subsequent trips for follow-up care.
- Lost income – Many people cannot return to work because of their injuries and thus lose significant income.
- Nursing care – Some people can require full-time assistance with a number of daily functions.
- Rehabilitation – Victims may have to pay for various types of rehabilitation following their injuries.
- Household expenses – These damages cover various other out-of-pocket costs.
Non-economic damages relate to far more subjective types of losses that typically do not have financial value. Common kinds of non-economic damages often include:
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of society and companionship
- Loss of consortium
- Injury to reputation
- Emotional distress
- Permanent disabilities and impairments
- Permanent disfigurement
Proving Liability After an Accident
All of that said, people need to be aware that California allows a person’s award to be reduced by their percentage of responsibility for an accident. In other words, a person who recovers $100,000 in a car accident they are found to have been 30 percent responsible for will see their award reduced by $30,000 and ultimately recover $70,000.
The bottom line is that comparative fault will play a role in virtually all accident cases because the party from whom compensation is being sought is all but certain to claim that a victim contributed to causing their own injuries. You will want to be sure you have an experienced personal injury lawyer in Pasadena on your side who knows how to present the strongest argument possible in your case.
Dealing with Insurance Companies for California Accidents
Virtually every single personal injury case is going to involve a victim needing to deal with a negligent party’s insurance company. You will want to get an injury attorney in Pasadena involved in your case as soon as possible so they can handle all conversations with an insurer on your behalf.
When you hire a Pasadena personal injury lawyer at Arash Law, created by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., we can immediately step in and deal with the insurance company for you so you can strictly focus on your own recovery. We will know how to begin negotiating a settlement for your case immediately.
What You Should Do If You Are Involved in an Accident
The first thing any person needs to do after any accident is to seek medical attention, even when a person does not think they suffered an injury.
Remember that many injuries involve delayed symptoms, and seeing a doctor several days or weeks after an accident will only complicate your efforts to recover compensation. You will want to get a medical professional to evaluate your entire condition as soon as possible. This way, you can be sure that you are in the best possible health.
The Length of Time a Person Has to File an Injury Claim
While two years can sound like a long time to some people, you need to get a head start on any personal injury case as soon as possible. Always get a well-known Pasadena personal injury law firm involved in your case as quickly as you can.
Arash Law's Pasadena Injury Lawyers Looking Out for Your Best Interests
People who suffer injuries in accidents may see no problem in just accepting whatever an insurance company offers them, but the same people are often left powerless to seek any additional compensation when they later learn that the amount they received will not be enough to cover all of their bills. It is incredibly important for any person who has a personal injury claim in Pasadena to be sure they are working with the experienced legal professionals at Arash Law, managed and operated by Arash Khorsandi, Esq. They have a commitment to ensuring that victims recover every last dollar of compensation they are entitled to.
We offer every single person a complimentary and confidential consultation with our acclaimed Pasadena personal injury lawyers to discuss their cases and learn more about their legal rights. Our firm can walk you through the entire recovery process and give you a fuller understanding of how we will handle your case and help you.
You should also remember that our Pasadena personal injury law firm handles these cases on a contingency fee basis, so you do not have to sweat needing to pay an attorney to handle your case because we will not seek any payment from you unless we win or settle your case first. You can call Arash Law, spearheaded by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., at (888) 488-1391 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.