Get The Best Out Of Our Rowland Heights Injury Law Firm
Our client was stopped at a two-way stop sign before proceeding into an intersection where he was struck by a police cruiser traveling 70 mph, resulting in serious injuries.– ARASH KHORSANDI
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
Our Rowland Heights Injury Law Firm Can Handle Your Case
What Actions Should Rowland Heights Residents Take Following An Accident?
- Make your safety a priority – If relocating to a safe place prevents any further harm, do so. If not, maintain your composure and wait for emergency personnel to arrive to prevent needless movements that might worsen injuries.
- Get medical help – Taking care of your health should be your priority. No matter how minor your injuries appear, you must get medical help, especially for specific injuries that do not show symptoms right away. A medical evaluation can find any underlying problems and assure your safety. For legal purposes and insurance claims, maintaining a medical record is also essential.
- Report to authorities – You should file a detailed accident report with the local authorities. It is crucial to take this step if there are significant injuries, property damage, or disputes over liability. Law enforcement will create an official report that will be useful for future reference.
- Document the scene – If it’s safe to do so, document the accident scene. Record any visible injuries, the surroundings, and anything else associated. Keep records of all related documents, including medical reports, repair estimates, bills, and correspondence with insurance companies.
- Exchange necessary information – Provide the other party involved in the accident with your contact details and ask them for theirs. Request for insurance details and other relevant information.
- Notify your insurance company – As soon as you can, report the accident to your insurance provider, making sure to include accurate and factual information. They will go over the required paperwork with you and guide you through the claim process.
- Consult with a trusted Rowland Heights injury law firm – Seeking advice from an attorney is the best course of action if the accident resulted in serious injuries or if there are disputes regarding who was at fault. In addition to assisting you in understanding your options, an attorney can also represent you in court if needed.
- Focus on recovering from your injuries – Put your recovery first above all else. Our team will handle everything related to your case for you so you can focus on recovery. Follow your doctor’s advice and treatment schedules in order to have the best chance of a full recovery.
What You Can Expect After Hiring Our Rowland Heights Injury Law Firm
Personalized Legal Representation
We Can Help You Establish Liability In Rowland Heights
- The negligent party had an obligation to take reasonable precautions to keep others safe.
- Prove that the person who was at fault neglected their duty of care.
- Demonstrate how your injuries were caused directly by their actions.
- Prove you experienced tangible or intangible losses due to those injuries.
Our Rowland Heights Injury Law Firm Can Recover Damages For You
- Economic Damages – are losses involving monetary value, such as lost wages, medical expenses, property damage, and other personal costs.
- Non-economic Damages – refers to compensation for intangible damages that cannot be quantified or calculated. These losses can include pain and suffering, disabilities, trauma, decreased living quality, loss of consortium or relationships, and others.
- Punitive Damages – Punitive damages are awarded to punish the responsible party and prevent future instances of the same extreme accident from happening. Rarely are these passed because the incident must have occurred under extreme circumstances.
What Is The Deadline For Filing A Lawsuit In Rowland Heights?
Our Rowland Heights Personal Injury Law Firm Is On Your Side
In addition, we work on a contingency fee basis, so you won’t have to worry about paying us up front. All legal costs associated with your claims are paid by us, and we will only be reimbursed once everything is resolved. Because you have already dealt with so much, more expenses will not add to your stress.