Glendale Uber Accident Lawyers
Powerful Uber Accident Attorneys Dedicated to Turning Injured Victims Into Victors in Glendale
Glendale offers a diverse selection of attractions and activities suitable for both its residents and those visiting. Whether your interests lie in exploring scenic parks, enjoying high-quality shopping and dining, or immersing yourself in the vibrant arts and entertainment scene, Glendale has something to cater to all. Being the third most populous city in Los Angeles County, it is characterized by its diverse population and a flourishing economy. Its charming neighborhoods and lively commercial zones contribute to its unique charm, making it an appealing destination for many.
A routine Uber car ride takes a frightening turn, resulting in a hospital stay and a significant shift in your outlook on life. Such accidents, especially when avoidable, can be not only distressing but also deeply frustrating. In such situations, Uber accident lawyers in Glendale are here to provide you with dedicated support.
At Arash Law, under the leadership of Arash Khorsandi, Esq., we have an in-depth grasp of personal injury law and the policies surrounding Uber accidents. With a proven track record of recognition and awards, we are well-equipped to be your legal partner in seeking justice and fair compensation for your damages. Our achievements include recoveries exceeding $500 million for our clients, ensuring top-tier representation from your very first free consultation to the final settlement.
Settlement in a motor vehicle accident; client suffered internal injuries– JUDD ROSS ALLEN
Uber Accident Statistics
Uber is one of the main alternative modes of transportation used in Glendale, especially for tourists. According to Uber’s Safety Report, 99% of journeys ended without any safety-related incidents. Although Uber says that only 1% of their daily journeys end in an accident or fatality, you must know that there are thousands of Uber cars driving at the same time in the United States alone.
Approximately half of the fatalities were caused by reckless driving activities, such as impaired driving, speeding, or driving the wrong way. Other factors causing these accidents are the same as those of other drivers—negligence, carelessness, recklessness, and unlawful acts.
How Prevalent Is Uber In Glendale?
Why Do Uber Accidents Happen In Glendale?
- Distracted Driving – One leading cause of Uber accidents in Glendale is distracted driving. This can include using cellular phones, in-car entertainment systems, or even distractions from passengers.
- Speeding and Reckless Driving – Speeding and reckless driving are common factors in rideshare accidents. Some drivers may prioritize reaching their destinations quickly, disregarding speed limits and road safety.
- Fatigue – Uber drivers often work long hours, which can lead to fatigue. Tired drivers may have delayed reaction times and impaired judgment, increasing the risk of accidents.
- Intoxication – Alcohol or drug impairment, whether by the driver or another road user, can lead to severe accidents. Uber drivers are expected to be sober, but other drivers on the road may not adhere to these standards.
- Inadequate Maintenance – Poorly maintained vehicles can experience brake failures, tire blowouts, or other mechanical issues that may lead to accidents. Uber drivers are responsible for keeping their vehicles in good condition, but not all of them consistently meet this requirement.
- Weather Conditions – Glendale experiences various weather conditions, including heavy rain, which can make roads slippery and contribute to accidents. Drivers unprepared for adverse weather conditions may lose control of their vehicles.
- Intersection Collisions – A significant portion of accidents occur at intersections. Not yielding the right of way, disregarding red lights, and executing illegal turns can create hazardous circumstances.
- Inexperienced Drivers – Inexperienced or newly licensed drivers may lack the necessary skills to navigate Glendale’s busy streets, leading to mishaps.
- Road Conditions – Poorly maintained roads, potholes, and debris on the roadway can contribute to accidents.
- Inadequate Safety Measures – Not all Uber drivers or passengers use seat belts, increasing the risk of injury in an accident.
Uber Accident Injuries In Glendale
Uber accident injuries in Glendale refer to the physical harm or injuries sustained by individuals involved in a car accident while using or riding in an Uber vehicle. These accidents can result in an extensive span of injuries, from minor lacerations and bruises to severe injuries such as spinal cord, broken bones injuries, or even traumatic brain injuries.
By seeking the appropriate legal representation, victims of Uber accidents in Glendale can increase their chances of securing the compensation they deserve for their injuries and the impact it has had on their lives.
What Compensation Can I Expect In A Rideshare Accident?
- Medical Expenses – This includes coverage for the costs of medical treatment, hospitalization, surgeries, medication, rehabilitation, and any ongoing medical care related to the accident.
- Lost Wages – If the accident results in your inability to work, compensation can cover lost income and potential future earnings if the injuries have a long-term impact on employment.
- Pain and Suffering – This compensation accounts for the physical and emotional distress experienced due to the accident, injuries, and their aftermath.
- Property Damage – In cases where personal property, such as your vehicle, is damaged in the accident, compensation may be provided to repair or replace it.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses – This can include costs like transportation to and from medical appointments, necessary home modifications, or other accident-related expenses.
- Loss of Consortium – If the incident leads to a situation where the injured person experiences a deprivation of companionship, assistance, or consortium, spouses or family members may be entitled to compensation.
- Wrongful Death – In tragic situations where a rideshare accident results in a fatality, the family members left behind may be entitled to compensation to cover the costs associated with the funeral, the financial support they have lost, and the emotional distress they are enduring.
Is Uber Accountable for Accidents In Glendale?
However, it’s important to note that determining liability in an Uber accident can be complex. Factors such as the driver’s status (whether they were logged into the app or not), the driver’s personal insurance coverage, and other relevant details of the accident can impact the extent to which Uber is responsible.
Who Can Be Held Liable In A Rideshare Car Accident?
- Rideshare driver – The diver can be held accountable for the damages if their actions, characterized by negligence or recklessness, resulted in the accident.
- Rideshare company – The rideshare company may share accountability if they were negligent in their hiring, training, or supervision of the driver. This could include failure to conduct proper background checks or ignoring reports of dangerous driving behavior.
- Other drivers involved – If the accident was caused by the negligence or recklessness of another driver on the road, they may be held responsible for the damages.
- Vehicle manufacturer – If the accident was caused by an error in the rideshare vehicle, such as brake failure or defective airbags, the vehicle manufacturer may be held responsible.
- Government entity – If the accident resulted from poor road conditions, inadequate signage, or other issues related to road maintenance for which a government entity is responsible, they may be held partially liable.
Do I Need The Help of Glendale Uber Accident Lawyers?
Whether or not you require qualified Glendale Uber accident attorneys depends on the situation surrounding your rideshare accident. Rideshare accidents can be legally complex, and it’s essential to consider seeking legal representation to protect your interests.
If you’ve been involved in a rideshare accident, factors such as the extent of injuries, insurance coverage, fault determination, and the complexity of your case can all impact whether an attorney is necessary. Hiring Glendale Uber accident lawyers takes away the pressure of handling the legal process and discussing terms with insurance companies. It ensures that you are granted compensation that is reasonable and fair.
It’s crucial to be aware that insurance companies may not consistently prioritize your welfare, and a legal representative can defend your legal rights. Seeking guidance from Glendale Uber accident lawyers can equip you with valuable information and advice, equipping you to make a knowledgeable choice about your unique case.
If you have questions or need assistance with your rideshare accident, a consultation with a knowledgeable attorney can provide clarity and help you understand your legal options.
How Do I Find The Best Rideshare Accident Lawyers In Glendale?
Finding the best Uber accident lawyers in Glendale is a crucial step in seeking fair compensation for your injuries and losses. To initiate your search, start by conducting thorough research to compile a list of potential attorneys. This can be achieved through online searches, legal directories, or by seeking recommendations from people in your network who have had experience with personal injury lawyers.
Once you have your list, the next step is to delve into the qualifications and expertise of these attorneys. Look for those with a strong background in personal injury law and specific experience in handling rideshare accident cases. Their education, years in practice, and a history of successful outcomes are important factors to consider. Moreover, reading client reviews and testimonials can provide valuable insights into a lawyer’s reputation and their ability to secure fair compensation for clients. These reviews can help you gauge their track record and level of client satisfaction.
What Do I Bring To A First Consultation?
When preparing for your onboarding with Uber accident lawyers in Glendale, there are several essential items and information to bring to ensure a productive meeting. This is vital for understanding your case and making the most of the consultation. Here’s what you should have in hand:
- Accident Details – Be prepared to provide a thorough account of the accident, including the date, time, and location. Describe how it occurred, the vehicles involved, and any immediate actions taken after the accident.
- Contact Information – Share your contact details and those of any other parties involved in the accident, including their insurance information.
- Insurance Documentation – Bring your insurance policy details, as well as any documents related to the accident, such as accident reports, photographs, or witness statements.
- Medical Records – If you sustained injuries, bring medical records detailing your diagnosis, treatment, and related expenses. This information is crucial for assessing the extent of your injuries and the associated costs.
- Employment Information – If your injuries have affected your employment or income, provide relevant documentation, such as pay stubs, employment contracts, or evidence of lost wages.
- Correspondence – If you’ve been in contact with insurance companies, police, or any other parties involved, bring copies of emails, letters, or messages related to the accident.
- Questions and Concerns – Compose a list of questions and concerns you have about your case. This ensures you address all your queries during the consultation.
- Identification – Bring personal identification, such as a driver’s license, to verify your identity.
What To Do After An Uber Accident In Glendale
- Ensure Safety – First and foremost, put safety first and those of others involved in the accident. If it is safe, move to a safe location away from traffic.
- Call Emergency Services – Dial 911 to communicate the accident and ask for medical care if needed. It is crucial to document the accident through a police report.
- Gather Information – Collect necessary information from all parties involved in the accident, including the Uber driver and any other drivers. Obtain their names, contact details, driver’s license numbers, and insurance information.
- Document the Scene – Take pictures or videos of the accident location, including the vehicles involved, damages, and any relevant road conditions. This evidence can be substantial later when filing an insurance claim or legal action.
- Report the Accident to Uber – Contact Uber to report the accident immediately. They may guide you through their specific accident reporting process and provide instructions for insurance claims.
- Seek Medical Attention – Even if you believe your injuries are minor, it is advisable to seek medical attention promptly. Some injuries may not be instantly apparent, and a medical professional can check your condition and provide necessary treatment.
- Notify Insurance Companies – Inform your insurance company about the accident, as well as the Uber driver’s insurance company. Provide them with accurate and detailed information about the incident.
- Consult Our Glendale Uber Accident Lawyers – Seek advice from Glendale personal injury attorneys specializing in Uber accidents. They can provide guidance, protect your rights, and help you navigate the legal.
Morales v. Construction Group Staffing (settled on 7/23/2020) – settlement involving a client who was catastrophically injured when he fell from a height of 4 stories down a shaft. This is a record breaking California Workers’ Compensation settlement. Read more about this case on Yahoo! Finance News– Workers’ Compensation
Statute Of Limitations In Glendale
In Glendale, California, the statute of limitations refers to the legal timeframe within which a person must file a lawsuit for various claims. It is important to understand the statute of limitations as it can restrict your ability to seek legal action if you delay too long.
For personal injury cases, which may include car accidents, slip and fall, or medical malpractice, the statute of limitations in Glendale is generally two years from the date of the injury. This indicates that you have two years from the date of the incident to place a lawsuit seeking compensation for your damages and injuries.
For property damage claims, such as damage caused to your vehicle in a car accident, the statute of limitations in Glendale is generally three years from the date of the incident. This means that you have three years to file a lawsuit to recover compensation for the property damage.
It is crucial to consult with Uber accident lawyers in Glendale to understand the accurate statute of limitations that applies to your case. Failing to file a lawsuit within the given timeframe may result in your claim being barred from court.
Why Choose Arash Law’s Glendale Uber Accident Lawyers?
Arash Law, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., is fully committed to delivering an efficient and safe legal process for Uber accident cases occurring in Glendale. Our Glendale Uber Accident Lawyers provide complimentary and confidential consultations over the phone or through teleconferencing, eliminating the necessity for face-to-face meetings. Recognizing the time-sensitive nature of Uber collision cases, our legal team promptly commences investigations upon validating claims.
We employ electronic signatures (E-Sign) for legal documentation, ensuring a convenient and secure procedure. Our clients regularly receive updates via text messages and email notifications. The Uber accident attorneys trusted by Glendale residents are well-known for their assertive negotiation and litigation skills, with a focus on optimizing compensation for Uber accident victims. Additionally, we prioritize the well-being and contentment of our clients by offering direct bank transfers for compensation awards.
What Sets Arash Law's Glendale Uber Accident Lawyers Apart
- Maximum Compensation: We are committed to securing the maximum compensation available for your case.
- Medical Bills Coverage: We will work to ensure your medical bills are paid so you can focus on your recovery.
- Recovery of Lost Wages: We’ll help you recover any lost wages you may have incurred as a result of the accident.
- Vehicle Repair or Replacement Coverage: If your vehicle was damaged in the accident, we’ll assist in getting it repaired or replaced.
- Convenience and Accessibility: We’re available to come to your location, anytime and anywhere, to provide you with the legal assistance you need.
- Access to Top Medical Specialists: Our network of medical professionals can provide you with the best care and treatment for your injuries.
- Complimentary Transportation: We’ll ensure you have access to transportation when you need it most.
- Litigation When Necessary: If Uber or insurance companies refuse to settle, we are ready to take your case to court to fight for your rights.
Get In Touch With The Award-Winning Uber Accident Lawyers Glendale Trusts
Dealing with the aftermath of an Uber accident can be quite a unique and challenging experience. Whether you were a passenger, the driver, or someone else caught up in an accident involving an Uber vehicle, it’s absolutely vital that you have a good grasp of your legal rights. Several factors can play a significant role in the outcome of your claim, such as the status of the Uber driver at the time of the accident and the insurance policies involved.
Arash Khorsandi, Esq., and his team of dedicated Glendale Uber accident attorneys at Arash Law are truly committed to being your advocates, making sure you get the justice and compensation that you rightfully deserve. Our experienced Uber accident lawyers in Glendale are here, not just for Glendale residents but also for folks in neighboring areas like Beverly Hills, West Los Angeles, North of Montana, Westdale, Culver City, Oakwood, Ladera Heights, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Riviera, The Summit, Rustic Canyon, and Castellammare.
For a no-cost and commitment-free evaluation of your case, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at (888) 488-1391 or simply use our convenient online form. We’re here to offer you the help and guidance you need during this challenging time.