Ontario Car Accident Lawyers
- Is It Necessary for Me to Retain an Ontario Car Accident Lawyer?
- How an Ontario Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You
- The Statute of Limitations in California
- Prior Legal Decisions May Influence the Outcome of Your Case
- Negligence and the Driver Who May Be Liable for Your Damages
- My Injuries Are Not Severe. Should I Still Visit a Physician?
- Communicating with Insurance Companies After an Automobile Accident
OUR MOST-RESPECTED CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS Defending the Injured in Ontario
One of the major employers in Ontario, California, is the Ontario International Airport, the fifteenth busiest airport in the U.S. Due to its central location, the Ontario International Airport processes freight between the ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles as well as from other parts of the nation.
A farm worker, suffered multiple broken bones and other orthopedic injuries resulting from an auto accident where the defendant driver attempted to make a left turn in front of our client in heavy fog.– ARASH KHORSANDI
Is It Necessary for Me to Retain a Car Accident Lawyer?
The Assistance That Accident Victims Can Receive from an Ontario Car Accident Lawyer
The Benefits That Accident Victims Experience When They Retain a Car Accident Lawyer
How Ontario Car Accident Lawyers Can Help You
- Stand up to insurance companies and seek maximum compensation for your injuries and expenses
- Determine the amount of future medical costs that will arise from the injuries you suffered during an automobile accident
- Take a hands-on approach with doctors and medical specialists to gain a comprehensive understanding of the nature of your injuries
- Research the available evidence to build an effective case strategy
- Hire an accident reconstruction expert to assess how the negligent party caused the automobile accident
- Provide you with weekly updates and reminders about important developments in your case
- Lend an ear whenever you need someone to listen to your thoughts concerning the case
- Guide you through every step of the claim process as well as the litigation process if a complaint is filed
The Investigation of an Automobile Accident in Ontario
- Accident reconstruction experts
- Private investigators
- Medical experts
- Nursing staff
Procedures for Automobile Accident Claims
- The medical records regarding the care you received after the automobile accident
- Records documenting the time you missed from work and the lost earnings associated with your time off work
- Treatment records, hospital bills, rehabilitation reports, and emergency room records
The Statute of Limitations in California
Establishing That the Other Party Was Negligent
- Medical bills, medical records, and treatment reports.
- Eyewitness accounts – Many individuals who saw the accident can provide statements to the insurance company or jurors.
- Photographs and video recordings – All photographs and video recordings related to the accident and the accident scene can help establish the other party’s negligence.
- Police reports – Police officers perform an investigation when they arrive at the scene of an accident. The police report will contain a summary of what caused the accident. Insurance companies will analyze these reports, and they can be used in a civil lawsuit.
Important Legal Facts That Can Be Helpful to Your Case
- CCP §335.1 – This statute provides a two-year statute of limitations for personal injury actions and wrongful death actions in California. The statute of limitations begins to run on the date of the decedent’s death or on the date of the injury. The court will dismiss your claims if you do not bring your civil lawsuit within the statute of limitations period.
- VEH §16056 – This statute requires that all drivers in California have a minimum amount of automobile liability insurance. All drivers must have at least $15,000 for injuries to a single party, $30,000 for injuries to two or more parties, and $5,000 in property damage insurance.
Prior Legal Decisions May Influence the Outcome of Your Case
The Most Common Kinds of Automobile Accidents in Ontario
Rollover accidents are extremely dangerous. Many of these accidents occur when an SUV or other large vehicle rolls over on its side. Trucks, vans, and SUVs are more likely to be involved in rollover accidents.
The Different Kinds of Financial Compensation Associated With Automobile Accident Cases
Wrongful Death Damages
Pain and Suffering
Lost Earning Capacity
Greater Medical Bills
Future Medical Treatment
Lost Quality of Life
Negligence and the Driver Who May Be Liable for Your Damages
The following are some examples of negligent conduct:
- Following automobiles too closely – Drivers who drive up close to the rear of another vehicle are more likely to cause rear collisions and other types of automobile accidents.
- Impaired driving – In the most recent year for which data was collected, approximately 26,000 traffic injuries in California involved alcohol. Intoxicated drivers caused approximately 31 percent of all traffic deaths in the same one-year period.
- Ignoring traffic laws – Drivers need to adhere to traffic laws and traffic signals to ensure the safety of other drivers. Some drivers run stop signs and red lights. Other drivers pass through crosswalks without stopping. These activities can cause serious bodily injury and death.
- Distracted driving – Mobile phones, GPS devices, and other electronics have caused a surge in accidents caused by distracted drivers. Texting while driving, eating while driving, and watching videos while driving are all forms of distracted driving.
- Speeding – OTS reported that approximately 90,000 automobile accident injuries were the result of incidents involving a speeding driver.
What Do I Need to Do After an Automobile Accident?
Seek Medical Care
You may not believe you suffered serious bodily injury due to the automobile accident, but your symptoms may not become noticeable until weeks or months after the date of the accident. You need to schedule a doctor’s appointment soon after the accident. A physician can diagnose and treat your injuries even though you are not experiencing any symptoms. Also, you need a physician to diagnose any internal bleeding, spinal cord injuries, and traumatic brain injuries. You can use your interactions with your doctor to strengthen your automobile accident case. You do not want any insurance company representatives to think you are pretending to suffer from serious bodily injuries. If you wait too long to see a doctor, then the insurance company may assert that your injuries were caused by a different accident.
Document the Scene of the Accident
Settlement in a motor vehicle accident; client suffered internal injuries.– JUDD ROSS ALLEN
My Injuries Are Not Severe. Should I Still Visit a Physician?
Injuries Suffered During Automobile Accidents Can Have Long-Term Effects
What Symptoms Should I Look Out For?
- Loss of memory
- Personality changes
- Dizzy spells
- Tingling sensations
- Pain in the extremities
- Back pain
Communicating With Insurance Companies After an Automobile Accident
An Insurance Company Offered Me a Pretty Good Settlement. What Should I Do?
Talking to an Insurance Claim Adjuster Can Hurt Your Case
Call the Car Accident Lawyers Ontario Trusts
Arash Law, founded by famous attorney Arash Khorsandi, Esq., helps injured victims seek financial compensation for their injuries. We have decades of experience representing clients in personal injury cases. We have recovered over $500 Million for clients throughout California. We focus on your case, and we are not afraid to stand up to insurance companies and assert the rights of our clients.
Contact Arash Law, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., at (888) 488-1391 to schedule a free consultation. Our Ontario car accident lawyers serve the surrounding areas such as Upland, Montclair, Chino, Rancho Cucamonga, Claremont, Pomona, Chino Hills, La Verne, San Dimas, Mira Loma, Diamond Bar, Glen Avon, Norco, Charter Oak, and Pedley.