Orange County Mesothelioma Attorneys
- What Is Mesothelioma?
- What Are the Symptoms of Mesothelioma?
- Treatment of Mesothelioma
- What Other Illnesses Can Asbestos Exposure Cause?
- Can Asbestos Enter My Home If I Do Not Work in a High-Risk Field?
- How Is Orange County’s Population Unique?
- Orange County Mesothelioma Cases
- The History of Mesothelioma
- When Should I Hire a Lawyer?
- What Are Some Good Questions to Ask an Attorney During an Initial Consultation?
- What Are Some Good Questions to Ask an Attorney During an Initial Consultation?
- How Do I Know if My Lawyer Has Been Disciplined?
Our experienced Orange County mesothelioma attorneys have assisted our clients in receiving over $500 million in compensation for them or their loved ones who have been diagnosed with or died from asbestos-related diseases. Our firm has decades of experience handling both injury cases and wrongful death claims that arise from asbestos exposure. We have a record of successful outcomes for our clients. As a mesothelioma lawyer in Orange County, we will protect you and your family’s legal rights.
We proudly serve the people of Orange County. Our firm is focused on recovering worker’s compensation benefits for our clients. We have dedicated our practice to helping injury victims (and their families) get back on their feet. We have a long track record of getting the best results for every client, allowing our firm to help them get the compensation that they deserve. If we do not win your case, we guarantee that you do not owe us a dime.
Our Law Firm Is A Good Fit For You Because:
Let our Orange County law firm fight for you! We provide all the legal support that you will need at each step of this process. Our Orange County mesothelioma attorneys are here to help you if you have been exposed to asbestos and have developed an asbestos-related illness while on the job. Call our firm at (888) 488-1391 or visit us online to schedule a free consultation. To learn more about mesothelioma and its history in California and across the country, continue reading.
- We are fully committed to injured workers’ rights. We have dedicated our firm’s resources to helping injured workers get the benefits that they deserve.
- We have a track record of success. In our decades of experience, we have successfully advocated for our clients and recovered over $500 million in compensation for our clients.
- We do not charge by the hour. We only get paid if you do. If we do not recover a settlement on your behalf, then you do not owe us a dime.
- We remember that each of our clients is an individual with their own stories and their own needs. It is important to us that you receive the representation that you deserve. We pride ourselves on providing honest and clear communication with unwavering legal support for every stage of the process, even if your claim is denied.
- Our dedicated firm serves communities and individuals across the state of California, and we have been proudly serving the state for decades.
April 2019: $14M settlement in a traumatic brain injury case involving a defective piece of equipment at a factory.– Brian Beecher
What Is Mesothelioma?
Mesothelioma is a lung disease that is usually caused by prolonged exposure to asbestos. Mesothelioma develops as a tumor in the lining of a person’s lungs, stomach, heart, and other organs. If you worked on a worksite that used asbestos, you might have developed mesothelioma. Asbestos is so dangerous that it sometimes hurts those who have never been directly exposed to it. Asbestos fiber can attach to an employee’s clothing, and they can carry the asbestos home to their families. Indirect asbestos exposure is as prevalent and deadly as direct exposure.
Mesothelioma accounts for a very small percentage of all cancer diagnoses across the country each year. The number of cancer diagnoses that are mesothelioma is less than 0.37 percent of all cancer diagnoses across the United States every year. Mesothelioma carries a long latency period. Because of its long latency period, it can take anywhere from 15 to 70 years to get a correct diagnosis of mesothelioma.
The symptoms of mesothelioma can present themselves as many other disease processes. That is what makes mesothelioma so deadly. Its symptoms are like other diseases, plus its lengthy latency period makes it nearly impossible for mesothelioma to be treated once it is diagnosed. Many people die because of these facts.
If you have been exposed to asbestos, call Mesothelioma attorneys in Orange County at Arash Law led by Arash Khorsandi and his team to get legal help. We have the experience and knowledge you need. You can trust us to use our decades of experience in your favor. We have recovered over $500 million in compensation for injured people who have trusted us to help them through their legal claims. Call our firm at (888) 488-1391 or visit us online today to schedule a free consultation. We look forward to meeting you.
What Are the Symptoms of Mesothelioma?
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
Treatment of Mesothelioma
Most cases of mesothelioma are untreatable because the condition is not caught until the end stages of the disease. Mesothelioma is an incurable type of cancer. The most common type of mesothelioma is pleural mesothelioma. This cancer is so rarely diagnosed that only 15-20 percent of people who are diagnosed with pleural mesothelioma qualify for surgery.Some treatments for mesothelioma include:
- Palliative care
What Other Illnesses Can Asbestos Exposure Cause?
The dangers of asbestos use have been widely known for decades. The substance is so dangerous that its use is banned worldwide. Despite its ban, the use of asbestos is still permitted in some industries in the United States. Workers who are exposed to asbestos are put at unnecessary risk of permanent health complications. Because of the physical nature of asbestos, indirect exposure of the worker to anyone that the worker encounters may also cause the same severe health complications.
Health hazards caused by asbestos exposure also include:
- Kidney failure
- Inflammation of the respiratory system
- Chronic shortness of breath
- Gastrointestinal cander
- Whooping cough
If you are exposed to asbestos at work, insist that you and your co-workers are given the proper protective gear. The right protective gear can help minimize the effects of asbestos exposure. If you want to file a lawsuit against your employer contact Mesothelioma lawyers in Orange County, be sure that you keep your medical records for proof of injury and that you file a worker’s compensation lawsuit.
Our Orange County Mesothelioma attorneys know what it takes to make a successful asbestos exposure case. We have decades of experience helping clients collect over $500 million in compensation for our clients who have been injured, including those injured because they were exposed to asbestos. Call our reliable firm at (888) 488-1391 to schedule a free consultation. We are here to help.
Can Asbestos Enter My Home If I Do Not Work in a High-Risk Field?
Yes, even if you do not work in an industry that is at high risk for asbestos exposure, you can still be at risk for contracting an asbestos-related disease, including mesothelioma. Asbestos fibers can be transferred from one person’s clothing to another. Once asbestos fibers are attached to a person that was directly exposed to asbestos, it is nearly impossible to remove the fibers, and the exposure continues to spread.
How Is Orange County’s Population Unique?
Orange County is a unique area in Southern California. Orange County’s largest city is Anaheim, with a population of 347,000. The county seat of Orange County is Santa Ana. The demographics of Orange County include many different nationalities and ethnicities.
Some cities that display the demographics of Orange County include:
- Rancho Santa Margarita
- Costa Mesa
- Corona Del Mar
- San Clemente
- Huntington Beach
- Foothill Ranch
- La Habra
- La Palma
- San Juan Capistrano
- Buena Park
- Laguna Woods
- Sunset Beach
- Lake Forest
- Laguna Hills
- Newport Beach
- Midway City
- Dara Point
- Yorba Linda
- Los Alamitos
- Garden Grove
- Mission Viejo
- Santa Ana
- Aliso Viejo
- Seal Beach
- Capistrano Beach
- Villa Park
- Laguna Niguel
- Fountain Valley
- Ladera Ranch
- Trabuco Canyon
Disneyland and Tourism Economy
Orange County was founded in 1889. During the first several decades after the founding of Orange County, the leaders of the county wanted the area to be economically feasible. That desire was fulfilled when Disneyland was built in Orange County in 1955. Orange County has become a tourist attraction for people around the world. Disneyland created a large tourism economy. It increased Orange County’s population and created many jobs.
Decades later, following the success of Disneyland, Disneyland California Adventure opened in 2001. In 2018, Disneyland parks reported a total of 18.6 million visits. This number made the Orange County Disneyland Park the second most visited theme park in the world.
Orange County Beaches
- Huntington Beach
- Newport Beach
- Laguna Beach
Orange County Mesothelioma Cases
- South Coast Company, Newport Beach- Shipyard
- Longview Fiber, Los Alamitos- Pulp and Paper Mill
- Southern California Edison (Huntington Beach)- Power Plant
- School construction sites
- Southern California Edison (Alamitos)- Power Plant
- Kaiser Gypsum, Santa Ana- Manufacturing Plant
- Hamilton Materials, Orange- Manufacturing Plant
- Lido Shipyard, Newport Beach- Shipyard
- Residential construction- Residential Construction Sites
- Auto Body Shops
- Hill Brothers Chemical Company, Orange Manufacturing Plant
- Agricultural operations
- Irvine Ranch Water District, Irvine- Water District
- Merlex Stucco, Orange California- Manufacturing Plant
- Los Alamitos Naval Air Station- Military Facility
- Ameron Plant, Brea (Amercoat, Amerplate)- Manufacturing Plant
- California Zonolite, Santa Ana- Manufacturing Plant
- Water pipe installations
- Commercial construction- Construction Sites
Types of Workers That Are at High Risk for Asbestos Exposure
There are various kinds of workers throughout Orange County that perform important work but are at an elevated risk of asbestos exposure.
Highly vulnerable workers include people in various types of industrial jobs, trades, and occupations that include the following:
- Paint makers
- Foundry workers
- Pipe installation
- Public work project
- Sheet metal workers
- Superintendents and foremen
- Flooring installers
- Machine operators
- Marine engineers
- Construction workers
- Home repair
The History of Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma was first discovered in 1767. Scientist Joseph Lieutaud found a tumor in the lining of a deceased patient’s lungs. Lieutaud performed approximately 3,000 autopsies and found in total two “pleural tumors” in the lining of the lungs.
The scientific community continued learning about mesothelioma. In 1819, French physician Rene Theophile-Hyacinthe Laennec suggested that the deadly nature of the tumors might come from the patient’s pleura. In 1843, it was found that pleural cancer is always secondary to another primary cancer that had developed somewhere else in the patient’s body.
Experimentation and findings continued. By the early 1900s, the global medical community started to accept that certain cancers could originate in the pleura of the lungs without necessarily spreading to other areas of the body.
The use of asbestos has been prevalent across the world. Because it is so widespread, studies of mesothelioma and the disease process have been published by many large cities. What follows are studies held in different countries and their results.
Where Can I Receive Medical Attention If I Have an Asbestos-Related Illness?
If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma or another asbestos-related illness in the Orange County area,
you can get medical attention at these places:
- Kaiser Permanente
- The University of California
- The University of California Healthcare
- Veteran Affairs community clinics
Our award-winning Orange County mesothelioma attorneys have the knowledge you need to help protect your rights in a mesothelioma case. The mesothelioma attorneys at Arash Law headed by Arash Khorsandi, Esq. have decades of experience. In those decades, they have learned about the legal rights that a person who suffers from mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases has to compensation.
Our Orange County mesothelioma attorneys have recovered over $500 million in compensation for accident victims, including those who have suffered from mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases. Call us if you or a loved one have been exposed to asbestos and contracted mesothelioma or other asbestos-related diseases.
- Navy ships
- Manufacturing plants
- Military facilities
- Food-processing plants
- Grocery retailers
- Electric companies
- Construction sites
- Oil refineries
- Automobile plants
- Chemical plants
Other Facts About Mesothelioma
Is Asbestosis Curable?No, asbestosis is incurable. Asbestosis is the word that describes the damage to the lungs that are caused by exposure to asbestos or inhalation of asbestos fibers. Once the damage to the lungs is done, there is no making the condition better.
Although receiving financial compensation cannot truly make you whole again, the seriousness of asbestos-related disease makes having proper financial compensation even more important. Our Orange County mesothelioma attorneys are 100 percent committed to helping people exposed to asbestos get the compensation that they need. Call our firm at (888) 488-1391 or visit us online to schedule a free consultation. We do not get paid unless you do. Call us to get the money you deserve.
Suffering From Mesothelioma? Get Legal Help.
If you are suffering from mesothelioma or any other asbestos-related diseases, then you should seek legal advice to protect your rights. Call our experienced Orange County mesothelioma lawyers. Our attorneys at our firm are passionate about their clients and seeking justice for the people that have entrusted them with their lives. Our attorneys travel throughout the state to serve their clients and their families.
If you have been exposed to asbestos and contracted mesothelioma or another asbestos-related disease, it is crucial that you contact our Orange County mesothelioma attorneys immediately. You may be entitled to compensation. Your exposure is not your fault, and you should not have to pay for your injuries.
Mesothelioma lawyers serving Orange County at Arash Law led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq. are passionate about getting injured workers the compensation that they deserve. Our attorneys have worked for decades focusing on workers’ rights. It is important to us that workplaces are safe for everyone. Call us at (888) 488-1391 or visit us online to schedule a free consultation if you have been injured by exposure to asbestos.
When Should I Hire a Lawyer?
You should hire Attorneys who handle mesothelioma cases in Orange County or a lawyer whenever you are asked to decide on a legal matter, especially if you have questions about how your rights will be affected. An injury attorney’s job is to protect your interests against defense lawyers and big insurance companies. A lawyer can help you receive the compensation that you deserve. Getting an Orange County personal injury lawyer to explain to you the complexities of the legal system can provide you with some comfort in the face of your injury and assist you as you navigate the complexities of the legal system. Having an attorney’s help can save you time, hassle, and a lot of hardship along the way.
What Happens During an Initial Consultation?
It is important to have a good initial consultation. You are essentially interviewing attorneys to find the best fit for you. It is crucial that you get a good sense of the attorney’s qualifications, education, and experience. It is okay to explicitly ask questions about these things. Ultimately, you want to hire an attorney that can help you get the best result on your claim available. You will use the initial consultation to decide which attorney can best help you.
Prior to your initial consultation, it may be a good idea to look at your potential attorney’s online reviews and their website. The online reviews can offer insight into the quality of work and customer service experience that the lawyer and law firm provides to its clients. And the firm’s website will provide a detailed summary of the firm’s area of law, the office address and phone number, and payment options. The firm’s website may also include attorney profiles that usually describe the attorney’s experience, education, and client recommendations.
Visit our dedicated firm online today to review our services in detail and find an attorney. Our website provides client testimonials and examples of some of the results that we have gotten for our trusted clients. We have attorney profiles as well so that you can get to know our lawyers before you meet with us during your initial consultation.
What Are Some Good Questions to Ask an Attorney During an Initial Consultation?
- How long have you been practicing?
- How long have you been practicing injury law?
- How many cases like mine have you handled and won?
- Do you often settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What happens after the initial consult?
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Lawyer?
- Billing method and pricing structure
- Type of legal work contracted to be performed
- The prestige that the law firm has and the legal market that you are in
- How much experience that the attorney you hire has in the area
How Do I Know if My Lawyer Has Been Disciplined?
- Ensures that the attorney that you want to hire is properly licensed to practice law within the state.
- Determines if the attorney has a disciplinary record.
- Allow you to review the complaint and determine if the complaint is serious, should you discover that there are disciplinary actions against the attorney.
WHY CHOOSE OUR - ORANGE COUNTY ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS?
You only pay attorney fees if we win your case. All personal injury and wrongful death cases are handled on a 100% Contingency-Fee Basis. That means we only get paid if we get you results.
When you retain Arash Khorsandi and his trusted legal team at Arash Law, our Orange County car accident lawyers will personally handle your case from start to finish. You’ll never be passed off to an associate or lesser-qualified paralegal. When you need us, we’re here. We’re very responsive to our clients and can be reached 24 hours a day, every day of year. We’ll come to you, regardless of where in Orange County or California you are!
Do I Need an Attorney With Experience Working on Mesothelioma Cases?
You need to have Legal representation for mesothelioma patients in Orange County or an attorney that has extensive experience handling mesothelioma cases. Mesothelioma lawsuits are complex, and you need a trusted attorney working on your side.
It is a good idea to hire an attorney with experience working mesothelioma cases because:
- A mesothelioma lawyer can help you get compensation for health issues that result from asbestos exposure.
- A mesothelioma lawyer is your best advocate in an asbestos exposure case and can work to quickly resolve your claim with the maximum compensation available.
- It may be difficult to identify who is responsible for your exposure on your own. For example, possible defendants in a mesothelioma case include the asbestos manufacturer, the employer, an insurance company, and asbestos funds.
- Mesothelioma cases are a niche area of the law. To have a successful claim, you must have someone working for you that is familiar with this body of law. We are committed to helping those who have been exposed to asbestos recover the compensation that they deserve.
- A mesothelioma lawyer can help you understand what your claim is worth. They can also evaluate what legal rights you have to compensation and help you protect your claim.
Contact Our Firm Today
If you or a loved one has been exposed to asbestos, call Arash Khorsandi and his top-notch Orange County mesothelioma attorneys at Arash Law. We pride ourselves on our dedication to each of our clients. In our decades of experience, we have served people across California, and we want to help you too. We have recovered over $500 Million in compensation for our clients. Let us put our skills and experience to work for you too. Call our reputable injury firm at (888) 488-1391 or visit us online today to schedule a free consultation. We are here to help.