Rancho Cucamonga Truck Accident Lawyers
Powerful Rancho Cucamonga Truck Accident Lawyers Committed to Protecting Your Rights
Despite strict regulations for big rigs, truck accidents are still common in Rancho Cucamonga. These accidents happen for many reasons, such as driver errors, mechanical problems, or even bad luck, like a sudden flat tire. Dealing with trucking companies, insurance companies, and other parties can be challenging. Our Rancho Cucamonga truck accident attorneys can handle all of the heavy lifting for you so you can concentrate on your recovery. Your case will receive personalized attention from our firm, and we will do everything possible to ensure the best possible outcome for you.
Our attorneys understand the challenges and legal complications accompanying large truck accidents. Our experience and resources allow us to cut through the red tape and obtain maximum compensation for our injured clients. Furthermore, as our client testimonials indicate, we succeed because of our commitment to providing responsiveness, professionalism, and individualized client service to our clients.
Paz v. Airfax Logistics (settled on 5/26/2020) – settlement in a case involving a client who was involved in a trucking accident and sustained a traumatic brain injury and other trauma.– TINA ESHGHIEH
The Importance Of Hiring Truck Accident Lawyers In Rancho Cucamonga
- Provide representation in several simultaneous proceedings.
- Recover all money owed to you under insurance policies, settlements, court judgments, and bankruptcy reorganization plans.
- Determine which party should pay damages after a crash by investigating its root cause.
- Have knowledge in negotiating complicated settlements between several victims, liable parties, and insurers.
- Make sure you’re protected from liable parties like trucking companies in bankruptcy courts or arbitrations.
- Defend your case at trial and win in front of a judge and jury.
- Protect your compensation rights.
Our goal at Arash Law is to provide our clients with hard-working truck accident attorneys who are knowledgeable about the complexities of truck accident cases and who can fight for their interests on multiple fronts. We offer this service on a contingent fee basis, which means that we only collect a fee if we win your case.
California Truck Accident Statistics
Large truck accidents are quite common, with 523,796 reported in the U.S. in 2021. Sadly, 101,000 crashes caused injuries, and 4,444 resulted in fatalities. Property damage was involved in 310,000 of these incidents. Choose a truck accident lawyer who can help you navigate the legal process and seek compensation if you or a loved one were injured.
Most Common Types Of Truck Accidents That Occur in Rancho Cucamonga
- Rollover accidents – Trucks can easily slide and roll over when drivers lose control.
- Head-on collision – A head-on collision occurs when two vehicles moving in opposite directions crash into each other. These incidents can be hazardous, especially when high speeds are involved, significantly increasing the risk of severe injuries or fatalities.
- Rear-ending accident – A semi-truck can cause large damage to a car if it crashes into the back of it.
- Tire blowouts – While semi-trucks have multiple tires, a single tire failure can cause the truck to swerve and lose control.
- Angle accidents – The driver may have to brake suddenly, which can cause the trailer to skid at a 90-degree angle, commonly known as a jackknife.
- Wide turn accidents – A wide turn, commonly called a swinging turn, occurs when a truck driver maneuvers the vehicle by initially swinging wide to the left before making a right turn.
- Improper loading or cargo – When a truck is improperly loaded, there is an increased risk of cargo shifting, falling, or becoming unbalanced during transit.
The Leading Causes Of Semi-Truck Accidents in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Maintenance issues – Neglected upkeep of trucks can contribute to accidents, highlighting the importance of regular inspections to ensure roadworthiness.
- Lack of sleep – Fatigue impairs a driver’s alertness and reaction time, making drowsy driving a significant factor in truck accidents.
- Reckless driving – Aggressive or careless driving behaviors can escalate the likelihood of accidents involving trucks, emphasizing the need for responsible driving practices.
- Driver inexperience – Novice truck drivers may lack the skills to navigate complex road scenarios, posing increased risks of accidents and safety hazards.
- Defective components – Mechanical breakdowns in a truck’s components can lead to accidents, emphasizing the critical need for well-maintained and reliable equipment.
- Distracted driving – Distractions, such as cell phone use or any activity causing inattention, can compromise a truck driver’s ability to focus on the road, increasing the risk of accidents.
- Poor road conditions – Inadequate road maintenance or adverse conditions can contribute to truck accidents, calling for caution and adaptability from drivers.
- Larger blind spot – Trucks have substantial blind spots, requiring greater awareness to minimize the risk of collisions with vehicles in those zones.
- Bad weather – Adverse weather conditions, such as rain, snow, or fog, amplify truck driving challenges, requiring drivers to exercise extra caution and adjust their driving strategies accordingly.
- Transporting improperly-loaded cargo – Improperly secured or loaded cargo can shift during transit, potentially causing accidents and jeopardizing road safety.
What Trucks Are Commonly Seen On Rancho Cucamonga Roads?
Listed below are some of the more common large trucks that pose a danger to pedestrians and motorists:
- Delivery Trucks – Trucks that bring in goods like clothes, food, and other products are important in boosting a community’s economy. But they can be huge hazards when on the road.
- Emergency Trucks – Trucks that can be seen racing to the scene of the accident and often going in directions against the flow of traffic.
- Tanker Trucks – Trucks that carry gas or liquid, which is often flammable and, if in an accident, extremely dangerous.
- Fire Trucks – Trucks that are massive in size and weight and often speed up an emergency, which is dangerous.
- Garbage Trucks – These large and heavy trucks are seen daily on our city streets.
Injuries Resulting From A Rancho Cucamonga Truck Accident
- Traumatic brain injuries – These often result from the forceful impact of a truck accident, posing risks to cognitive function and overall well-being.
- Burns – Common consequence of truck accidents, and can cause severe pain and long-term complications, impacting the lives of those involved.
- Seatbelt and airbag injuries – Even though essential for safety, airbags can still cause injuries in a truck crash.
- Cuts and scrapes – While truck accidents can cause catastrophic injuries, cuts and scrapes are often some of the most common. These wounds occur due to the collision’s forces and the interaction with debris like shattered glass, sharp metal, or rough surfaces.
- Spinal cord injuries – A major concern in truck accidents, with the possibility of causing long-term disability and impacting the quality of life for those affected.
- Amputations – These may result from the devastating forces in a truck collision, leading to profound and life-altering consequences for individuals involved in such accidents.
If you’ve been in a truck accident in Rancho Cucamonga and are dealing with injuries, Arash Law is here to make things simpler. Our Rancho Cucamonga truck accident lawyers understand your pain and offer the support you need for a smoother path to recovery and justice.
What is My Rancho Cucamonga Truck Accident Case Worth?
- pain and suffering
- diminished earning capacity
- property damage
- medical expenses
- future rehabilitation and therapy costs
- eligible out-of-pocket expenses
- lost wages
- mental and emotional trauma
What Is The Deadline For Filing A Claim In Rancho Cucamonga, CA?
The California statute of limitations allows injury victims two years to file a lawsuit following an accident. Failure to file the lawsuit within two years will likely result in your case being dismissed and you not being able to recover damages. Arash Law’s Rancho Cucamonga truck accident lawyers recommend you seek legal advice as soon as possible in light of this. We are well-versed in California laws, so we know exactly what is necessary for your case.
What You Should Do After An Accident In Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- If your vehicle was hit in the middle of the road, pull it over to a safe place and leave it there.
- Immediately call an ambulance if there are any injured individuals.
- Even if you feel fine after an accident, you must call the police and report it. Sometimes, injuries don’t show up immediately and can take hours or even days to develop.
- Always be careful about what you say. Never admit fault.
- Gather all relevant information about the other driver involved in the crash.
- Take photos of the crash scene with your phone. Provide an exact record of the date and time of the accident, including any damages.
- If there are witnesses, make sure to get their contact information.
- Contact our Rancho Cucamonga truck accident lawyers. You can file an injury claim with the insurance company with their help.
April 2019: $14M settlement in a traumatic brain injury case involving a defective piece of equipment at a factory.
– BRIAN BEECHER
Why Choose Arash Law for Your Truck Accident in Rancho Cucamonga
Call The Best Truck Accident Lawyers in Rancho Cucamonga Today!
At Arash Law, we have obtained over $500 Million in settlements and verdicts. We have successfully represented truck accident victims in our years of experience. We work with amazing accident reconstruction experts and medical professionals to help maximize compensation. Call us today at (888) 488-1391 to schedule a free consultation.
If you have questions about trucking accidents, our seasoned truck accident attorneys in Rancho Cucamonga extend their expertise to clients in nearby cities such as Upland, Ontario, Montclair, Claremont, Chino, Glen Avon, Fontana, Mira Loma, as well as major cities throughout California, namely Los Angeles, Fresno, San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose, Bakersfield, and San Francisco.