Our Victorville Injury Law Firm Doesn’t Just Win,
We Win Big!
Thousands of people in Victorville, CA, suffer injuries annually in avoidable accidents. It only takes one careless act, like texting while driving or failing to clean up a spilled drink, to seriously hurt or even kill an unwitting victim. While it is true that some accidents are unavoidable, it is also true that most accidents occur because people do not act responsibly and reasonably. Understanding your legal options in cases like that is crucial to safeguarding your and your family’s long-term interests. You have the right to sue for the damages you have sustained and to seek a fair settlement.
SM v. Doe Defendant (settled on 10/14/2020) – settlement in a case involving a client who sustained a spinal cord injury and mild traumatic brain injury when he fell off a roof. The team at Arash Law secured an additional $610,000 as part of the third party settlement.– TINA ESHGHIEH
DO YOU HAVE A CASE?
Behind the Numbers: A Closer Look at Victorville's Alarming Accident Statistics
- In contrast to 2017, there were seven more fatalities nationwide due to truck accidents in 2018.
- Since 2009, the number of pedestrians killed in fatal crashes in urban areas has increased by 69%.
- California’s alcohol-impaired driving fatalities accounted for 30% of all accident fatalities in 2017 and 2018.
- The rate of alcohol-impaired driving fatalities in California is only 1% higher than the national average.
- There is a higher risk of death inside a vehicle in a motor vehicle accident than outside the vehicle.
- The majority of fatal crashes involve passenger cars.
- Motorcycle fatalities in urban areas have increased by 33% since 2009.
- There is a higher risk of fatal car accidents at night than during the daytime.
- Approximately 7.8% of fatal accidents in 2018 were distraction-affected crashes.
Whatever your case may be, our team will be able to help. In addition to working with a highly skilled Victorville personal injury lawyer, you will also benefit from our network of experts that can be leveraged for your case, including the most qualified experts in accident reconstruction, forensic evidence, and property damage assessment.
Consistently recovering compensation for accident victims requires dedication, hard work, and a thorough understanding of personal injury law. You can count on Arash Law Firm for all of these and more!
Navigating Personal Injury Claims: What Makes a Case Valid?
- The defendant owed the plaintiff a duty of care to act a certain way to minimize the risk of hurting others.
- The defendant breached their duty by acting carelessly, recklessly, or illegally.
- The defendant’s breach was the primary and direct cause of an accident and an injury to the plaintiff severe enough to require professional medical attention.
- The plaintiff suffered compensable losses because of their injury.
Injured in Victorville? Seek Legal Assistance for Your Personal Injury Claim
- You may be entitled to compensation if someone else’s negligence injured you. In a lot of cases, it can be challenging to prove fault. However, help from a reliable personal injury law firm allows a clear establishment of facts to discern who really was at fault.
- If you want to get the total compensation you need and deserve, you need to understand the full extent of your injuries and the economic and non-economic damages you suffered from your accident. Make sure everything is taken care of by a trustworthy Victorville accident law firm!
- Insurance companies may try to convince you to accept a settlement offer after your accident. It is always best to leave these negotiations in the hands of a qualified personal injury lawyer who is representing you. In addition to allowing you to focus on getting better, it will also allow your attorney to fight back against lowball offers or unfair denials.
- An experienced lawyer can still recover compensation for your injuries if the at-fault driver was uninsured or underinsured. Explore your options with a Victorville Injury Law Firm attorney!
- In some cases, a personal injury claim must be filed in court. If this is your situation, you should work with an experienced personal injury attorney who has won cases like yours.
A personal injury attorney who fully understands all the challenges involved in personal injury law is the best person to help you with your case. At our award-winning law firm, our aggressive attorneys have secured hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for our clients!
As a contingency fee firm, we don’t charge you a fee until we reach a settlement or verdict in your case. Contact Arash Law Firm, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq, today for a free consultation with a personal injury law firm in Victorville!
Our Winning Formula: Teamwork, Communication, and Results
- Bicycle accidents
- Car crashes
- Construction accidents
- Defective products
- Dog bite injuries
- Drug injuries
- Drunk driving accidents
- Motorcycle collisions
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability
- Truck wrecks
- Wrongful death
We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. If you are ready to discuss a recent personal injury with us, call (888) 488-1391 now or complete the “Do I Have a Case?” form on our website to set up a free consultation with one of our experienced and reliable attorneys.
Injuries Our Victorville Accident Lawyers Commonly Work With
No matter your injury, trust that our law firm in Victorville will have your back. So whether you got hit by a truck while getting off the 15 freeway and ended up with a broken arm and cuts on your face from broken glass or got into a motorcycle accident on the streets, we will make sure that you receive the appropriate treatment, are not saddled with crippling medical expenses. Our dedicated legal team wants you to receive a fair settlement to compensate for your current and future suffering, losses, and requirements.
- Neck & back injuries
- Brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Orthopedic injuries
- Wrongful death
- Catastrophic injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
Economic Damages in a Personal Injury Case–What You Should Know
After a vehicle accident, unintentional slip and fall, case of medical malpractice, or other instances of negligence, a thorough settlement demand or lawsuit might take into consideration both economic and non-economic losses resulting from the occurrence. This means that losses with concrete monetary values, like medical expenses, and subjective types of suffering, like mental and physical pain, can be compensated for.
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Burial costs in a wrongful death case
- Loss of use of property
- Repair costs/replacement costs
- Costs of domestic services
- Loss of business
- Loss of employment opportunities
- Pain and suffering
- Mental suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of intimacy and companionship (in cases where the victim has a spouse)
- Loss of consortium
- Injury to reputation/humiliation
Don’t Settle for Less–Get the Help You Deserve at Victorville Personal Injury Legal Team Today!
If you want to successfully assert your rights and obtain a favorable outcome for your case, you may need the assistance of a Victorville personal injury law firm. To explore your legal alternatives, set an appointment with us today.
Record-Breaking Verdicts in the Following Areas of Practice
Get The Latest News from The Best California Accident Law Firm Today
[05-21-2023] San Bernardino County, CA – Three People Injured After DUI Single-Vehicle Rollover Crash in Victorville
[05-09-2023] San Bernardino County, CA – One Person Killed, Two Others Hospitalized Following Two-Vehicle Collision Involving Train in Victorville
[05-04-2023] San Bernardino County, CA – 48-Year-Old Driver Killed After Two-Vehicle Crash in Victorville
[05-16-2022] San Bernardino County, CA – 81-Year-Old Woman Injured After Getting Assaulted on Lacy Street
[04-12-2022] San Bernardino County, CA – 9-Year-Old Girl Shot Inside a Victor Valley Mall
[03-24-2022] San Bernardino County, CA – One Killed, Another Injured After a Fatal Motorcycle Crash in Victorville