Our Encino Injury Law Firm Doesn’t Just Win,
We Win Big!
Arash Khorsandi’s Encino Injury Law Firm Provide Skilled Representation For Families in Need
Our Encino injury law firm is well aware that the term “accident” is too vague to adequately describe the vast majority of personal injury cases. When something terrible occurs, it is usually because someone was careless and started a domino effect. Anyone with a duty of care toward another can be held financially accountable for any harm caused by the breach of that duty.
Arash Law, headed by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., is committed to seeking justice for victims of negligence and obtaining fair compensation for their suffering. If you’ve recently experienced a traumatic event, you can rely on us to help you recover and move on with your life. The attorneys on our hardworking legal team have decades of experience practicing personal injury law. Call us at (888) 488-1391 for a free consultation and find out why we’re the go-to law firm for accident victims in Encino.
Similar to other high-density urban areas, Encino experiences an excessive frequency of fatal car accidents. The likelihood of an accident is high due to the high volume of motorcyclists, pedestrians, cars, and bicycles on the roads. You may want to engage an injury law firm if you or a loved one has been wounded due to a car accident, dog bite, slip-and-fall, or faulty product.
Additionally, you won’t need to search very far. Get in touch with our Encino injury firm immediately for a free consultation!
SM v. Doe Defendant (settled on 10/14/2020) – settlement in a case involving a client who sustained a spinal cord injury and mild traumatic brain injury when he fell off a roof. The team at Arash Law secured an additional $610,000 as part of the third party settlement.– TINA ESHGHIEH
DO YOU HAVE A CASE?
Encino Traffic Accident Statistics
Most auto accidents happen on Encino’s 101 and 405 Freeways, where most motorists drive. In the San Fernando Valley in 2018, there were 18,202 traffic events, 90 of which resulted in death, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Additionally, 465 of the 8,991 hit-and-run drivers involved in these collisions were influenced by alcohol.
Although accidents can happen anywhere, they are more likely to occur in hazardous areas. Hazardous areas, such as construction sites or places with high pollution, are potentially dangerous. By understanding the risks associated with these areas, you can take steps to protect yourself and others from potential harm. Here are the hazardous areas in Encino:
- Balboa Blvd.
- Burbank Blvd.
- Hayvenhurst Ave.
- Lindley Ave.
- Mulholland Dr.
- Ventura Blvd.
- Victory Blvd.
- White Oak Ave.
Most Common Causes for Road Accidents in Encino, CA
Our Encino auto accident law firm is a skilled litigator with a working knowledge of the California legal system. Some of the main reasons for car accidents in Encino include the following:
- Bad weather – Bad weather conditions can lead to more car accidents. Poor visibility and wet roads can contribute to an increase in accidents. Drivers need to be extra cautious when the weather is terrible and allow themselves more time to reach their destination since unfavorable conditions may make it harder for drivers to see and control their vehicles.
- Disobeying driving rules – Disobeying driving rules can cause accidents. Accidents can lead to injuries, fatalities, and damage to property. Inattention, speeding, intoxication, and recklessness are some of the main reasons why drivers disobey driving rules. When drivers violate driving regulations, they put themselves and others at risk. Everyone who shares the road may be in danger if reckless driving and traffic laws are disregarded in California.
- Distracted driving – When behind the wheel, paying full attention to the road and not getting distracted is essential. Distracted driving can cause accidents, which can be costly and even deadly. When driving, you should avoid using your cell phone, eating, drinking, talking to passengers, and taking your attention away from the task. If you must do any of these things, pull over to a safe spot first.
- Driving under the influence (DUI) – Drunk driving occurs when a driver is behind the wheel of a car after drinking alcohol. Drunk driving is a serious problem that poses a great danger to the drivers on the road, their passengers, and pedestrians since alcohol impairs a person’s driving ability. It is essential to understand what causes them and how drivers can control them to prevent these accidents.
- Failure to yield – No matter what transportation you use, yielding the right of way to others is crucial. An accident can occur if this is not done. Whether driving a car, riding a bike, or walking, you should always yield to oncoming traffic. If you are unsure who has the right of way, act cautiously and let the other person go first. By being courteous and yielding to others, you can help prevent accidents.
- Neglected vehicle maintenance – If you don’t take care of your car, it won’t take care of you. That’s why keeping up with regular maintenance like oil changes, tire rotations, and brake checks is necessary. Neglected vehicle maintenance can cause accidents, and no one wants that. So make sure you’re taking care of your car, and it will take care of you.
- Speeding – When most people think of the risks associated with speeding, they tend to focus on the danger to themselves. However, speeding also poses a serious threat to other road users. Speeding can cause accidents, and these accidents can be devastating or even fatal. In addition to the risk of collision, speeding also increases the severity of any resulting accident since speed increases the force behind a vehicle and the damage it can cause.
Personal Injury Accidents We Handle in Encino, CA
- Automobile & Motor Accidents – One of the frequent causes of personal injuries is auto and motor vehicle accidents. Because our legal team has experience with claims involving auto accidents, cooperating with us will maximize the chance you will receive a fair settlement.
- Brain Injuries – Your main concern won’t be the claim you submit if you have sustained brain damage. We will offer a step-by-step procedure for your case to help you comprehend the potential severity of a brain injury. We will fight for you or your loved ones and try to secure just compensation for you.
- Dog Bites – We know the seriousness of a dog bite wound, the potential for physical agony, and the trauma. Our legal injury law firm will evaluate your situation, fight for you, and negotiate your claim to receive compensation because California retains “strict liability” for dog-bite disputes.
- Premises Liability – In California, homeowners must keep their properties safe and compliant with all applicable state and federal regulations. It is possible to prevent harm to innocent persons by not breaking these rules. You may rely on our tenacious personal injury law firm to see that your premise liability case is successfully concluded.
- Slip and Fall – Slip and fall incidents can transpire anywhere and are caused by various environmental factors. These occurrences might result from the property owner’s carelessness, and they should be held responsible. Our lawyers at Arash Law, headed by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., will put in the time to fight for your due compensation.
- Wrongful Death – Wrongful death was brought on by carelessness or an act of intentional injury. It may result from occupational accidents, illegal behavior, medical misconduct, and other similar events. Our personal injury law firm will offer a case-specific attorney because they know each case is unique.
Common Injuries in Encino, CA
Your life is turned upside down after an ordinary day. Accident victims frequently suffer severe bodily wounds that might permanently impair their capacity to live the lifestyles they had envisioned. Mishaps in Encino often result in the following:
- Back and spine injuries
- Broken bones
- Head and brain injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Permanent disfigurement
- Psychological damage
- Soft tissue
What To Do After A Car Accident in Encino, CA
- Safety First – We shall focus on your security and the security of any passengers in your car. If at all feasible, move your automobile if it is impeding traffic or if you are in an unsafe location. When the police and emergency personnel come, they can secure the area to prevent further incidents. Wait for professional assistance if you cannot move your automobile or have suffered severe neck or spine injuries. The accident victim needs to stay immobile with these kinds of injuries to avoid future difficulties.
- Contact The Police – Call the police once you and any passengers in your car are secure. Call 911 if you or another person in your car has suffered significant injury. When the police arrive, their main priorities are guarding the area and rerouting traffic. Doing this will allow the fire department and paramedics to help keep you and your passengers safe.
- Seek Medical Attention – Even if you feel well after the accident, getting medical help is still crucial. Some injuries might not become visible one to three days after the collision. It is essential for your case that you get medical attention immediately since an insurance company will try to argue that the injuries you suffered developed after the event. You can safeguard your case and rights by receiving medical care as quickly as possible.
- Document All Medical Treatment – Keep all of the therapy and medication-related paperwork. When you see your usual doctor, they will record your wounds. This documentation will be beneficial when you submit your claim and make an effort to have an insurance company pay for the losses. It would help if you established your baseline immediately after an accident. This can demonstrably show that the collision had a direct impact on your injuries.
At Our Encino Law Firm, Your Interests Always Come First
Founded by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., Arash Law is picky and only accepts a small number of clients, unlike other firms that take on too many cases, and the client is forgotten. This enables us to get the finest outcomes possible for every client.
When necessary, we are firm and aggressive, but when it comes to our customers, we are always amiable and empathetic and work hard to get the most significant outcomes. Call our law firm right away at (888) 488-1391!
Get The Latest News from The Best California Accident Law Firm Today
[03-01-2022] Los Angeles County, CA – Four People, Including Firefighter, Injured in Encino Apartment Fire
[02-25-2022] Los Angeles County, CA – Injuries Reported Following a Multi-Vehicle Crash in Encino
[08-12-2021] Los Angeles County, CA – One Killed, Five Others Hurt After a Major Wrong-Way Collision in Encino
[07-14-2021] Los Angeles County, CA – One Person Killed After a Fatal Motorcycle Accident near Encino
[05-05-2020] Los Angeles, CA – 2 People Hurt After a Multi-Vehicle Crash in Encino