Fight For Your Rights With The Leading Moorpark Personal Injury Law Firm
If you or your loved ones have been injured due to the carelessness of others in Moorpark, our dedicated personal injury law firm at Arash Law, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., will stand by your side. You can arrange a no-risk consultation for a time and location that works best for you by calling us at (888) 488-1391 or filling out our online form.
The community of Moorpark has grown and developed with each passing year, becoming an increasingly thriving community that now houses an estimated 35,411 residents based on the study conducted by the World Population Review. The city welcomes the possibilities of development and modernization while honoring its long history and strong agricultural roots, opening the door for a vibrant and forward-thinking atmosphere.
Gil v. Anderson Plumbing: verdict by a Los Angeles County Superior Court jury in Van Nuys awarded to a man who was injured when his vehicle was struck from behind by a large commercial plumbing van. Benny was part of the trial team that obtained this verdict.– BENNY KHORSANDI
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
Our Moorpark Personal Injury Law Firm Can Handle Your Case
Arash Law in Moorpark is committed to improving our practice daily and is founded on a specialized team of committed attorneys to handle all types of personal injury cases. We have years of experience successfully negotiating just compensation for victims of various types of injuries, including:
Essential Steps To Take After A Moorpark Accident
- Keep calm. Before checking others, check yourself for injuries and find a safe place to stay while waiting for authorities.
- Call 911. Call the police and emergency services to report your accident. You should make the call unless your accident were minor, without any injuries or property damage. Authorities can record, gather, and document the incident that can be used as evidence.
- Exchanging information. Whenever possible, exchange titles, telephone numbers, and insurance information with others involved in the accident. If possible, take photographs of everything you need and other essential details.
- Do not admit fault. Keep your conversation with the police or responding authorities limited to what happened. Be as detailed as possible in describing the accident.
- Get immediate medical care. Immediately contact your primary care physician or the hospital. Injuries can be minimized if you seek medical care as soon as possible. Tests can also detect internal injuries that do not show symptoms.
- Contact your insurance company. There are usually deadlines for reporting accidents to insurance companies. Report your incident immediately by calling and following the instructions of the agent.
- Speak to insurance adjusters. The other party’s insurer may contact you as soon as possible after the accident. The claims adjuster may ask you questions but only provide what is necessary. A lawyer specializing in your case should be consulted before providing a statement or accepting a settlement from your insurance company.
- Keep important documents. File accident-related information. Your police report, medical bills, information about the other driver, and injury treatment programs should all be included in your file.
- Call the best Moorpark personal injury law firm. No risk or obligation is involved in our free consultation. Personal injury claims can be filed with us, and we can represent you in insurance negotiations when necessary.
What Damages Can I Be Compensated For?
You Can Count On Us For Personal Injury Advice
Free Initial Consultation
Calculating The Value of Your Case
Filing Your Personal Injury Claim
Investigating the Accident
Negotiating with the Insurance Providers
Taking Your Case to Court
Frequently Asked Question
How Much Time Do I Have to File A Claim?
The California statute of limitations states that lawsuits must be filed by a certain date. Should you file your lawsuit after the deadline, you will not be eligible for reimbursement.