Oxnard Car Accident Lawyers
- Car Accident Dangers in Oxnard
- Our Oxnard Car Accident Lawyers Are Ready to Help
- Understanding the Many Benefits of Working with Arash Law
- Types of Cases Our Lawyers Handle in Oxnard
- When to Hire an Oxnard Car Accident Lawyer
- Oxnard Car Accident Prevention
- How Much Car Accident Claims Are Worth
- How Compensation Gets Paid After a Car Accident
- What People Should Do After a Motor Vehicle Accident in Oxnard
CONCIERGE CAR ACCIDENT LAW FIRM Protecting the Injured in Oxnard, California
As bustling as Oxnard can be, accidents can be extremely common. Car accidents are routine all over California, and Oxnard certainly sees its own fair share of motor vehicle accident cases.
The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports that Oxnard had 1,217 fatal and injury accidents in 2020, which was the fifth most in the state. Oxnard also saw 45 accidents involving motorcycles, 72 crashes involving pedestrians (including eight with pedestrians less than 15 years of age, fifth-most in the state, and nine crashes with pedestrians over 65 years of age), and 59 accidents with bicyclists (including eight involving bicyclists less than 15 years of age, third most in the state).
While motor vehicle accidents certainly account for one of the most common kinds of injury claims in the Oxnard area, there are many other possible causes of these actions. People can also be hurt in bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, workplace accidents, dog bites, and many other kinds of personal injury cases.
It is important for all people to understand that they can have the right to recover financial compensation for their injuries when accidents are the result of another party’s negligence. Filing an injury claim is rarely easy, as insurance companies are always looking to pay as little as possible to resolve these claims, so you will want to be sure you are working with experienced Oxnard car accident lawyers in these cases.
A farm worker, suffered multiple broken bones and other orthopedic injuries resulting from an auto accident where the defendant driver attempted to make a left turn in front of our client in heavy fog.– ARASH KHORSANDI
Car Accident Dangers in Oxnard
Our Car Accident Lawyers in Oxnard Are Ready to Help
We have helped many different people achieve the most favorable outcomes for their injury cases by explaining what their legal rights are and who can be held accountable. You can call us at (888) 488-1391 to schedule a free initial consultation that will allow us to examine the details of your case fully and immediately offer advice about what you should do.
Understanding the Many Benefits of Working with Arash Law
Some of the best parts of working with Arash Law will include:
- Getting all of the money you need and deserve – Insurance companies enter every single accident case trying to pay people as little as possible for their claims. When you work with Arash Law, created by Arash Khorsandi, Esq. we can handle all conversations with insurers and make sure you get as much as possible instead. Many people have a tendency to believe they can negotiate their own settlements to their accident cases and save themselves the money they will have paid an attorney, Such an approach is often a mistake. You have a much better chance of obtaining more compensation by retaining a car accident lawyer in Oxnard.
- Focusing on getting the best possible medical care – Serious injuries will require serious medical attention. Many people can struggle to pay the medical bills that are inherent to these procedures, but Arash Law can negotiate a medical lien in your case. A medical lien will allow you to continue receiving treatment, and you will not have to pay a medical bill until you obtain a settlement or jury award.
- Getting answers to all of your questions – Arash Law, spearheaded by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., makes it a point to be available to every one of its clients 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When people cannot come to our office for an initial consultation, we are willing to visit them in their homes or hospital rooms. Our firm understands that many people will have long lists of questions they want answers to in these cases, and we will take the time to help you understand all of your rights. While settlements are common outcomes in many personal injury cases, you should know that Arash Law will never hesitate to take a case to trial when it is necessary to help a person get what they deserve.
- You do not pay if we do not win – Arash Law handles every case on a contingency fee basis, which means that our firm takes a predetermined percentage of a final settlement or jury award, but you do not pay anything upfront for legal representation. Many people mistakenly believe they cannot afford to hire a personal injury lawyer. However, it is a moot point because you should not have to pay anything for a personal injury case. The bottom line remains that if we do not win or settle your case, we will not be paid anything. Our investment in your outcome should serve as proof that we will be committed to helping you recover as much as you can.
Types of Cases Our Oxnard Lawyers Handle
A car crash is always the most common kind of personal injury case that our firm sees, but there are, of course, many different types of accidents that can injure people. Every accident will involve its own unique factors, but there is usually one party at fault for causing an accident, and that party can then be liable for damages in the case.
Common examples of the kinds of cases our Oxnard personal injury lawyers handle include the following:
- Truck accidents
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bus accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Amusement Park Accidents
- Boat accidents
- Cruise ship accidents
- Plane accidents
- Train accidents
- Uber accidents
- Lyft accidents
- Automobile defects
- Birth injuries
- Burn injuries
- Chemical exposure
- Childcare injuries
- Construction accidents
- Crane accidents
- Dog bites
- Elder abuse and nursing home negligence
- Elevator accidents
- Farm accidents
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Slip-and-fall accidents
When to Hire an Oxnard Car Accident Lawyer
- People having long-term or permanent injuries
- Other people being involved in an accident
- Insurance companies delaying or denying claims
- Accident damages exceeding policy limits
Oxnard Car Accident Prevention
How Much Auto Accident Claims Are Worth
A car accident case can often result in financial compensation, known as damages, being paid to a person. It can be very tricky for a person to know how much money they can be entitled to. The truth is that the amount of compensation in a case can often fluctuate throughout a person’s recovery as more is learned about the extent of their injuries.
In general, compensation in most accident cases breaks down as follows:
How Compensation Gets Paid After a Car Accident
A person will generally have two years to commence an action for a motor vehicle accident from the date of the accident, but the statute of limitations (time limit) will be extended when the victim is a minor. In such cases, the statute of limitations is tolled (delayed) until the victim turns 18 years of age, meaning they have until they turn 20 to file a lawsuit.
What People Should Do After a Oxnard Motor Vehicle Accident
The general outline of proper steps to take after a car accident will include doing all of the following:
- Call 911 – All people will want to contact the local police department as soon as possible to report their accident.
- Take pictures – You will want to get photographs of the entire scene of your crash, including damage to all vehicles as well as applicable street and traffic signs in the area. Also, look for other time-sensitive evidence, such as skid marks.
- Note any potential cameras – In addition to possible dash-cams on cars, people should also look for any other cameras in the area that may have captured a crash.
- Exchange information with the other driver – While people should certainly exchange basic information with the other driver, they should avoid getting into any disputes about liability at the scene.
- Get witness information – When other people see an accident, ask them for their contact information in case they are needed as witnesses.
- Seek medical attention – All people involved in a motor vehicle accident must go to a hospital as soon as possible after the wreck to ensure they are properly cared for.
Contact Arash Law's Record-setting Oxnard Car Accident Lawyers, We Don't Get Unless You Do!
Whether you were involved in a car accident in Oxnard, you suffered an injury on the job, or some other action by another party caused you to suffer an injury, you will want to make sure you get Arash Law, operated by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., involved in your case without any delay. Our firm can step in and quickly help you get all of the medical attention you need while working to make sure that you can recover as much compensation as possible.
You can learn more about what we can do for you when you contact our Oxnard car accident lawyers at (888) 488-1391 or contact us online to set up a free consultation. Our Oxnard car accident lawyers also serve surrounding areas such as Camarillo, Port Hueneme, Moorpark, Santa Paula, Fillmore, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Westlake Village, Carpinteria, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Malibu, Santa Clarita, Santa Barbara, and Goleta.