Fresno DUI Accident Victim Attorneys
Powerful DUI Accident Victim Attorneys Committed to Turning Victims Into Victors In Fresno
DUI accidents in Fresno are not rare. Like all other drunk driving crashes, they result in catastrophic injuries and damages for their victims. If you’re suffering from an accident caused by a drunk driver, we encourage you to reach out to our Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys for help. Call Arash Law today at (888) 488-1391 for a no-cost case evaluation.
The largest city in the greater Central Valley Region is Fresno. It is in the San Joaquin Valley and covers 112 square miles. As of 2020, the population was 542,107, earning it the title of fifth most populous city in the state. It is the 34th most populous city nationwide. High populations mean higher traffic, which makes the occurrences of traffic accidents far more frequent. Fresno drivers contribute to the thousands of deaths when people get behind the wheel while drunk. If you are a drunk driving accident victim, you must speak to the Fresno DUI accident victim lawyers from Arash Law, founded by famous attorney Arash Khorsandi, Esq.
Often, people assume they are sober enough to drive home. However, the alcohol begins to kick in while they are driving. Drivers think they are okay after a few beers but are usually wrong. Alcohol can impact a person’s cognitive and physical abilities, which can lead to accidents and catastrophic injuries. Driving after consuming alcohol is illegal and dangerous. You need to be fully in control when you are driving. Alcohol impairs all of your senses and functions that you need to drive safely.
Another aspect of these collisions is they are preventable. Driving under the influence is a choice, showing how easy it is to prevent these harrowing accidents. If you don’t know what to do after a drunk driver injures you, you’re in the right place. As a drunk driving accident victim, you deserve justice. Get the legal assistance you need by scheduling an initial consultation today.
Morales v. Construction Group Staffing (settled on 7/23/2020) – settlement involving a client who was catastrophically injured when he fell from a height of 4 stories down a shaft. This is a record breaking California Workers’ Compensation settlement. Read more about this case on Yahoo! Finance News– TINA ESHGHIEH
The Dangers of Drinking and Driving
Drunk driving has many names, including driving under the influence (DUI) and driving while intoxicated (DWI). These two distinct legal charges can impact a driver’s freedom. Sometimes, the terms are interchangeable. Other times, different jurisdictions will use a specific term. Ultimately, no matter what you call it, it involves driving a motor vehicle with a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) over the legal limit.
If you or a loved one suffers an injury from a drunk driving incident, you might be entitled to seek compensation. You can receive payment for your medical bills, pain, suffering, and other damages that directly result from the accident. Drunk driving accidents will likely cause severe harm or fatality to drivers, passengers, and pedestrians. Drunk drivers can face criminal and civil consequences for their actions. The consequences they suffer can depend on the accident’s severity. Fresno DUI accident victim lawyers can inform you of the potential consequences and your recovery options.
Statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) show the high incident rate of drunk driving accidents. Specific statistics include:
- 1,029 fatal collisions in California were attributed to drivers having a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent or higher.
- 170 people died in accidents where drivers had a BAC between 0.01 percent and 0.07 percent.
The aftermath of a Fresno DUI accident is challenging to deal with. Whether you are the victim or the loved one of the deceased, you should speak to Arash Law. Understandably, you are overcome with emotions and have a clouded mind. The best way to get on track is to speak to DUI accident victim attorneys in Fresno during an initial consultation.
Fresno DUI Statistics
Nearly 40 people die daily nationwide from drunk driving accidents. That means at least one person dies every hour. In 2021, almost 13,400 people died because of a DUI crash. Approximately 29 percent of traffic deaths involve drunk driving. California drivers contribute to these statistics. In the latest reporting year, state statistics show:
- Almost 9,300 alcohol-impaired driving deaths between 2009 to 2018, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Thirty percent of all traffic fatalities were related to alcohol-impairment.
- California ranks first nationwide for DUI fatalities, as reported by American Addiction Centers.
- Most accidents involving severe injuries and death occurred in central and southern California.
In 2022, Fresno has seen 18 fatalities, 147 DUI accidents, and 1,016 DUI arrests. The top DUI accident victim attorneys in Fresno have handled many of these cases. It is often challenging to console the family when explaining the legal repercussions. The attorneys at Arash Law have experience handling collisions involving drunk drivers.
What Does Driving Under the Influence Mean?
California has various laws regarding driving under the influence:
- The state can charge a person with DUI when their BAC exceeds the legal limit of 0.08 percent.
- Commercial vehicle drivers cannot have a BAC of 0.04 percent or higher.
- Any drivers under the age of 21 cannot consume any alcohol. There is a zero-tolerance policy for these individuals.
Driving under the influence is in no way acceptable in any case. Anyone injured because of a drunk driver is eligible for compensation. If you were harmed after a DUI accident, you should consult Fresno DUI accident victim lawyers for guidance.
Who Is Responsible for a DUI Accident in Fresno?
You might assume the drunk driver is the only person responsible for the collision. While it might be true, multiple parties can be liable for a Fresno DUI accident. Parties who can be liable for an accident include:
- Drivers – Drivers are accountable for their behavior when they get behind the wheel after drinking. They are also responsible for any harm they cause others.
- Employers – If a DUI accident occurs during the scope of an employee’s employment tasks, their employer can be held responsible.
Speak to Arash Law’s Fresno DUI accident victim lawyers for assistance in finding all responsible parties in your DUI crash.
Dram Shop Liability and DUIs
Every state has laws regarding alcohol and driving. Most states will hold the drunk driver responsible but can seek legal action against other parties. Some laws work to hold liquor stores, bartenders, and social hosts accountable for letting people drink past their limits. Dram shop law applies when the person drinks and gets behind the wheel and causes an accident, injuring someone.
California has laws that are slightly different than in other states. Civil Code handles DUI incidents as follows:
- According to California courts, everyone is responsible for their actions, including alcohol consumption. The courts have found that alcohol is a direct cause of injuries by the impaired person. Selling or providing alcohol is not the cause of collisions. Therefore, under this premise, social hosts, bartenders, and liquor stores will not be held legally liable for the drunk driver’s actions. These entities will not pay for damages a victim suffers from another individual’s alcohol consumption.
- An exception takes place if an adult knowingly provides alcohol to minors on their property. The adult providing the liquor is responsible for the underage person’s actions resulting from consuming alcohol.
- Another exception to this rule is when a business serves or provides alcohol to an obviously intoxicated minor. The business may face legal consequences when such an action happens. However, apparent intoxication will come down to whether a reasonable person can identify the minor was intoxicated.
Generally speaking, California does not operate under dram shop laws. Therefore, restaurants, bars, and other establishments are not liable for the actions of a drunk driver. There are some exceptions to this rule. The award-winning Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys at Arash Law can inform you how these exceptions apply to your claim. Arash Law can help determine who is at fault and if there are any additional liable parties.
Differences Between Civil DUI and Criminal DUI Proceedings
DUIs are criminal and civil issues. Since there are two different legal matters, there are additional court proceedings. One is in civil and the other in criminal court. Different judges can handle these cases stemming from one incident.
The state initiates the criminal aspect to address the offender’s culpability. However, victims have the option to pursue a civil suit independently to seek damages for their losses. An acquittal from a criminal case doesn’t automatically negate the possibility of securing damages from the persons liable for your injuries.
You can use the result of the criminal case as evidence in your injury claim. These complexities are why you should speak to DUI accident victim attorneys in Fresno. Arash Law can provide the legal assistance necessary to address these issues and pursue compensation.
Common DUI Accident Injuries in Fresno
DUI accidents are often severe. Drivers under the influence are more likely to make risky and dangerous decisions, meaning that other drivers, pedestrians, passengers, cyclists, etc., can be in danger. Some of the most common alcohol-related injuries in traffic collisions include:
- Traumatic brain injury – Our brains are sensitive. They are also one of the most important organs we have. When your brain suffers an injury, it can lead to severe injuries. Traumatic brain injuries happen in car accidents in several ways. It can occur when an object penetrates the skull. It can also happen when the head collides with a surface or object in the vehicle. Another example is when the brain collides with the side of the skull. These injuries can lead to permanent disability and lifelong care. It is essential to have dedicated Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys working with medical experts to assess your future treatments and calculate damages.
- Spinal cord damage – The spinal column connects your brain to the rest of your body. It sends signals so you can move about. When the spinal cord is torn, broken, or twisted, it can lead to lifelong impairment. Damage after a DUI accident can lead to a loss of function or feeling. The loss will begin from the injury site and below.
- Broken bones – The force and pressure from DUI accidents can cause broken bones. It can take months to heal from these injuries. Bones that usually break in Fresno DUI accidents are arms, hips, hands, ribs, and feet.
- Soft tissue injuries – Your body can twist and move in unnatural ways, which can lead to injuries in the ligaments, muscles, tendons, etc. A typical example is whiplash. This injury affects the neck and upper back. It is common in car accidents, especially from DUIs.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder – Some DUI injuries are not visible or physical. PTSD is a common injury after traumatic events like collisions. These accidents can be life-altering and dangerous. Some symptoms that stay with victims are nightmares, flashbacks, and challenges engaging in previously enjoyable activities. It can also lead to fear and avoidance of certain areas or activities.
- Internal organ damage – These injuries are dangerous because they do not have any visible scars. You may have internal bleeding, resulting in death if left untreated. Some internal organs that can suffer damage include the kidneys, lungs, liver, and stomach. Seeking medical attention is essential to find any internal injuries that can be present.
Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys will work with your medical team to ensure you get the proper medical attention. Arash Law will fight for the maximum compensation for your injuries.
Common Causes of Fresno DUI Accidents
The primary reason for DUI accidents is the effects of alcohol on the driver. Alcohol can affect the driver’s hearing, vision, decision-making, and coordination. Some common examples of the causes of accidents involving drunk driving include the following:
- Running red lights
- Ignoring stop signs
- Following too closely
- Failure to use turn signals
- Falling asleep at the wheel
- Failure to yield the right of way
The top DUI accident victim attorneys in Fresno can gather evidence to show cause. Speak to Arash Law, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., for further assistance.
Legal Options for People Injured in DUI Accidents
You have the right to pursue compensation through legal action when you suffer an injury from a drunk driver. You can file a civil lawsuit for damages. A car accident claim is another option. Victims can also press criminal charges.
Car insurance claims and lawsuits allow victims to recover compensation for damages from the collision. These claims and lawsuits include medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, etc. However, you must establish driver negligence to prove your right to compensation. The four elements the court wants you to demonstrate include:
- The driver owes a duty of care.
- This duty was breached.
- The breach was the cause of the accident.
- You suffer damages from the collision.
Drunk driving is a prime example of breaching a duty. It is a dangerous and illegal activity. All drivers owe each other a duty to drive safely. They must also follow traffic laws. You can establish fault when you prove the driver was under the influence. Doing so can be the first step in your injury claim.
Can I Pursue Financial Recovery from the Fresno Drunk Driver Who Hit Me?
When you suffer injuries from a DUI accident, you will need to file claims against all negligent parties. Regardless of your or the other driver’s conditions, these claims will go through their insurance company. If they were impaired, Fresno DUI accident victim lawyers can present evidence of intoxication. We will also provide legal guidance so you can get the compensation you are entitled to.
The Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys from Arash Law have successfully represented injury victims. We have decades of experience helping accident victims recover payment for their losses. DUI accident victims will have their lives turned upside down because of the negligent actions of another driver.
Ultimately, we empower our clients by providing information and resources that apply to their claims, allowing you to make informed decisions about your claim and future. After all, the outcome of your claim can provide a financial foundation for the future or leave you scrounging for ways to pay your debts. It is best to have all the information possible to make these decisions.
What Types of Financial Recovery Can I Pursue After Being Injured by a Drunk Driver in Fresno?
The goal of a DUI insurance claim or lawsuit is to recover compensation. You will likely have various expenses resulting from the DUI crash. Every DUI accident is unique. How it impacts your life will also be different from someone else’s. Injury severity and how it affects your life will be significant to your compensation claim.
Our Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys will review your financial compensation needs, which can include:
- Ambulance fees
- Emergency room costs
- Specialty medical care
- Follow-up appointments
- Physical or cognitive therapy
- Property damage
- Future medical expenses
- In-home medical care
- Temporary or permanent disability costs
- Medical supplies, prescriptions, or devices
- Lost income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Out-of-pocket expenses include rental car costs, over-the-counter medications, transportation, etc.
The above list covers economic damages. However, you can also seek non-economic damages. These losses are challenging to measure since they can be subjective. Some of these damages include:
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Medical amputation
- Loss of reputation
- Loss of companionship
One final compensation category you might qualify for is punitive damages. These damages intend to punish the defendant, not compensate the victim.
The court can award punitive damages when the driver’s actions are egregious. The goal is to deter these actions in the future. Your Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys must prove the driver had a conscious disregard for your safety. Learn more about your options by scheduling an initial consultation.
Settlement in a motor vehicle accident; client suffered internal injuries.– JUDD ROSS ALLEN
What If I Had Lost a Loved One in a Crash Involving a Drunk Driver in Fresno?
Fatalities are prevalent in DUI accidents, leaving surviving families wondering how to get justice for this loss. Negligent drivers must be held accountable for their reckless behavior. Families can recover compensation and seek justice through a wrongful death claim.
The first hurdle is determining who is eligible to file and receive wrongful death benefits. Eligible family members include:
- Domestic partners
- Next of kin
Eligible family members can pursue the following compensation for their loved one’s death:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Medical and hospital bills incurred from the accident before death
- Loss of future financial contributions
- Loss of guidance, love, and attention
- Value of household services
If a loved one dies in a Fresno DUI accident, you should speak to a wrongful death attorney. A lawyer can determine if you are eligible to file a claim. Arash Law can pursue a favorable financial outcome and give you the time to grieve fully.
Steps to Take Following a Fresno DUI Accident
The accident scene can be overwhelming. You might be in pain and terrified. However, there are critical actions you must take for your health and safety. Some of the steps Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys suggest you take include the following:
- Call 911 – After an accident, you stop, remain at the scene, and report the crash. You should call the police. Local officers can request emergency medical services. They will also assist drivers and passengers following an accident. They will also investigate the accident scene and report critical information in a crash report. This report is essential to protect your case in the future.
- Gather evidence – If it is safe and you are physically able, you can begin gathering evidence. Take as many pictures and videos of the scene as possible. Visual evidence is a great way to prove your claim. It will show what happened in the accident. Ideally, pictures will show the following:
- Skid marks on the road
- Visible injuries
- Vehicle damage at the scene
- Nearby traffic signs and signals
- Weather conditions during the accident
- Construction zones
- The layout of the road or intersection
- Hazards on the road
- Get information from all relevant parties – If possible, you should get the name, contact information, insurance information, and driver’s license number of the other driver. In DUI accidents, doing so might not be possible. The driver can be so intoxicated they cannot function even to give you their name. That is where the police report will prove helpful. The police conduct a preliminary investigation that can uncover this information for you.
- Get witness information – Police officers might not get all witness information. They may only speak to a few or arrive after witnesses leave. If you see anyone who saw the accident, try to get their contact information before they leave. Witnesses’ statements can provide valuable evidence proving fault.
- Speak to Top Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys – The Fresno DUI accident victim lawyers from Arash Law can get to work to gather critical evidence. The evidence we collect will prove liability and damages. We also offer you the support you need to get through this trauma.
- Keep track of your records and documents – After you are in an accident, you will want to increase your chances of getting maximum compensation for your losses. You must build a strong case based on reliable evidence to do so. Keeping bills, records, and receipts is vital to this process. Reviewing all of these documents will prove the harm and losses you suffered from the DUI crash.
The best way to gather documents is while you are undergoing treatments. If you wait too long, you might risk these documents disappearing. Other times, collecting these documents can be an arduous process. That can lead to additional delays. There are deadlines to consider, so delays can hurt your case more than you realize.
You should also keep a journal or notebook to describe the accident. You should write a detailed account of what happened before, during, and after the crash. You will also want to journal about your recovery and medical care. This journal can show your pain and suffering from the accident.
There may be other steps that you can take to help your case. It is ideal to have legal assistance throughout the process so you do not make any mistakes. Schedule an initial consultation today.
Why Do You Need The Help of Fresno DUI Accident Victim Attorneys?
If you file an insurance claim or lawsuit, it is highly advisable to work with Fresno DUI accident victim lawyers. By working with Arash Law, you can access valuable resources and experience. You can leverage these resources to protect your right to compensation.
The aftermath of Fresno DUI collisions is painful and confusing. We can handle all case aspects on your behalf, allowing you to focus on your healing. The team can also connect you to chiropractors, doctors, and specialists to help with your medical recovery. A personal injury lawyer will conduct a thorough investigation into the accident.
Your Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys can gather evidence to prove the driver’s liability. They can also estimate the value of your potential settlement. The goal is to ensure you do not get an insufficient payment. Highly complex cases can require additional resources and steps. Often, these cases require help from expert witnesses.
Fresno DUI Accident FAQs
DUI cases are stressful for victims. Your life is now filled with worry. You worry about your medical bills and your health. Your injuries can also cause you to worry about the future for you and your family. Then, you will add the complexities of filing a drunk driving legal claim. Some people try to handle these cases independently. As they go along, they realize there are many moving parts, which can lead to uncertainty and confusion.
Arash Law wants to help injury victims. We will take away some of the uncertainty of the legal process. It is understandable to have many questions about your case. Here, we will answer some frequently asked questions about DUI accidents. The answers to these questions can help you get clarification about what steps you must take and the legal process.
While these are frequently asked questions and standard answers, they may impact your case differently. You should talk to our Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys about any questions you have.
Should I speak to the insurance company if they call after a Fresno DUI accident?
This question comes up a lot. The insurance company will take the initiative and contact motor vehicle accident victims. These actions can lead some people to believe the insurance company is on their side. That is an incorrect assumption. The insurer is a business that is looking to make profits. It profits primarily by denying claims or offering less money than the case is worth, which is the goal of contacting you so early.
When an adjuster contacts you, they try to get you to admit fault or make a statement that hurts your case. That is why you must be cautious when speaking to the insurance company. Only provide basic information about the accident. Any future communications must go through your legal counsel. Inform the insurer you have retained a knowledgeable Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys to handle these communications.
Suppose I had minor injuries after a Fresno DUI accident. Should I see a doctor?
In short, yes, you should. Even if you think your injuries are minor, you should still get a medical evaluation. Catastrophic injuries can take hours or a few days to manifest symptoms, especially with head or brain injuries. It is best to get medical attention as soon as you can.
When you get a medical assessment, you can identify hidden injuries. You might assume you have a minor injury when they are catastrophic. You will also get started on your medical treatment the sooner you have a diagnosis. Another benefit is having documentation of your injuries. Doctors will write down their findings in a medical report. You can use this report when building your case. It is imperative to have it, as insurance companies can try to blame your injuries on a preexisting or subsequent event.
Can I file a lawsuit if I was a passenger in a Fresno DUI accident?
If you were a passenger in a DUI accident, you can file a lawsuit against the negligent driver. The legal options will vary and depend on the circumstances surrounding your claim. You might file a claim against the following parties:
- The driver of your vehicle – If the driver of your car is negligent, they are legally responsible. Your legal action will be against them.
- Other drivers – If another motorist is a drunk driver, they are responsible. You can file a claim with their insurance company. 6
- Your auto insurance policy – Sometimes, you may have to file a claim with your uninsured motorist coverage. You may also have to use your MedPay benefits.
The best way to determine your legal options if you are a passenger in a Fresno DUI accident is to speak with experienced DUI accident victim attorneys in Fresno.
How long does a Fresno DUI accident case take to settle?
There is no exact timeline for when your case will settle. While there are general deadlines and timelines, your claim is unique. As such, we must review your case to give you a general idea of case length. We can narrow down your timeline by using our experience to review your specific issues. Some typical factors that can affect your case length include:
- Medical improvements – You will want to wait until you reach maximum medical improvement before you proceed with settlement negotiations. When you reach this point, it is easier to determine future lost income, ongoing medical treatment, and other future losses. Once you have an accurate assessment, your personal injury lawyer can fight for maximum compensation.
- Insurance company disputes – If the insurance company is unwilling to work with you in settlement negotiations, it can delay your case and is frustrating. You need the money to move on from this incident. Insurance companies often push back on minute details to delay the process.
- Injury severity – The worse your injuries are, the longer your case may take. Some injuries are so severe that they lead to disability and impairment, making your case more complex and of higher value. These situations lead to insurance companies trying harder to reduce your settlement amount. They will request additional time to investigate and file legal documents. They are trying extremely hard to reduce your case value, paying you less.
Another rare occurrence that can delay your claim is when you cannot agree with the defendant or insurance company. This disagreement can result in your attorney having to take your case into litigation. That means preparing for trial. Ultimately, DUI accident claims can take a few months to over a year.
How much can I expect to recover after a Fresno DUI accident?
You may be entitled to compensation after a DUI crash in Fresno. One hurdle is determining how much compensation you can recover. It will depend on the circumstances of your case and injuries. The factors that go into assessing damages include:
- The severity of your injuries
- Amount of insurance available
- If injuries are permanent
- The credibility of your evidence
- Recovery length
- Amount of lost income
- Total in medical bills
- Future medical treatments you require
- Reliability of your witnesses
- Dependence on services or assistance you need now that you did not before, which can include help with grocery shopping, child care services, or house cleaning
It is challenging to calculate total losses, especially when there are permanent injuries. Working with a DUI accident lawyer is best to determine which factors apply to your claim. Once we determine those factors, we can prepare your case.
If I suffered an injury in a DUI accident in Fresno, how much time do I have to bring a claim?
Time is of the essence for all personal injury lawsuits. The California statute of limitations allows a specific time to begin legal proceedings. The timeline starts from the date of your injury. These timelines can change if the victims succumb to their injuries. Failing to file a lawsuit within the allotted time can hinder you from any compensation recovery.
California allows injury victims to file a lawsuit two years from the accident date. This window of opportunity changes when there is a government entity involved. You will only have six months to file a notice of legal action. Generally, you should not wait to file a claim. Not only do you have deadlines to consider, but other factors. Memories of the accident can fade with time. Witnesses may no longer be around or willing to testify. Call trusted Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys to determine case viability and worth.
What do I need to prove a Fresno DUI accident case?
The primary thing you need to prove in a DUI accident claim is driver negligence. California law requires a clear connection between the driver’s negligence and the accident and injuries you suffer. While it sounds simple, there are several aspects you must prove. You and your Fresno DUI accident victim lawyers must prove the following:
- The at-fault driver owed you a duty of care. This concept is simple since all motorists have a responsibility to each other. They must follow road rules and not impede the safety of others.
- Next, you must show the driver breached their duty. This breach may be demonstrated by proving that the driver was intoxicated during the accident. Your legal team can argue that intoxication is a breach of duty.
- The duty breach led to your injuries. You need to show that the driver’s intoxication was a significant factor in causing the accident and your injuries.
- Finally, you must show there was damage resulting from the accident. Your personal injury lawyer must show there was actual damage, such as to your body or property. The harm must come from the Fresno DUI accident.
It might be apparent that a drunk driver breached a duty of care because they have injured you. While it may seem obvious, you must take the appropriate steps to collect damages. There must be a clear line between the driver’s impairment and your injuries. The best way to prove these elements is to retain the best Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys near you to gather evidence and handle the legal process.
If a Fresno drunk driver was convicted of a DUI, is that sufficient to show negligence in a civil lawsuit?
California finds a DUI conviction is sufficient evidence to show negligence per se. Under negligence per se laws, the defendant is presumed negligent if they violated a law or statute. The violation caused injury or harm to another. Sometimes, even if the drunk driver does not do any jail time, they can still be found negligent.
Showing negligence per se is only one aspect of the process. Your case will still be ongoing. The defendant has the right to show evidence that their impairment did not cause the accident. They can also indicate that the injuries did not result from the accident. They can introduce many possible defenses that can hurt your recovery options. You need to work with DUI accident victim lawyers in Fresno to fight back. We can show that the intoxication did result in your accident and injuries.
How can Arash Law help my Fresno DUI accident case?
DUI accident claims can be tedious, stressful, and complex. You are already going through a lot. You should not have to worry about dealing with complex legal proceedings. You are not alone when you hire Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys.
After a DUI accident, Arash Law can help with the following:
- Answer questions – Fresno DUI accident victim lawyers can answer any questions. We will review your case to give you the appropriate answers. We are available to you whenever you have a concern.
- Investigate the accident – Once you retain a personal injury lawyer, they will investigate the crash. Doing so involves gathering evidence and interviewing witnesses. These actions will help determine what occurred and who was at fault.
- Handle the negotiations – Once you have a solid case, it will be time to negotiate with the insurance company. Your DUI accident victim attorneys in Fresno will handle all communication and negotiations with the defendant and their representatives.
- Work with experts – Some cases require expert testimony or opinions. This testimony can come from economists, engineers, doctors, and accident reconstructionists. These parties will help prove what led to the accident and the damages you incurred.
- Prepare for trial – When negotiations do not go well, and all other legal options are exhausted, you may have to prepare for trial to get compensation. Fighting for maximum compensation can involve litigation, which opens up a slew of other procedures.
Call The Top-Rated DUI Accident Victim Attorneys Fresno Trusts Today!
If you have suffered injuries in an accident involving a drunk driver, you should talk to a lawyer as soon as you can. Arash Law, spearheaded by famous attorney Arash Khorsandi, Esq., will fight for your right to compensation. We will work to hold these negligent parties responsible for their actions. Regardless of the cause, Fresno DUI accident victim attorneys are here to help.
We serve Fresno and its neighboring locations, namely Sanger, Fowler, Friant, Madera, Kerman, Chowchilla, Bakersfield, Modesto, Stockton, Turlock, Merced, and more. If you cannot come to us, our legal team can reach you wherever you are in California 24/7!
We have collected over over 500 Million dollars for clients across the state. Call (888) 488-1391 for an initial consultation today.