At Our South Gate Personal Injury Law Firm You Are More Than Just Someone
Hurt by someone careless? Regardless of whether you suffered a serious slip and fall injury in a public setting or was struck by a driver who was intoxicated or careless, our South Gate personal injury law firm will provide you with the legal guidance and resources you need to decide how best to proceed and pursue the best outcome possible. Simply give us a call at (888) 488-1391 or fill out our online form and learn more about your case. We provide a free initial consultation, and if you are unable to visit our office, we will arrange a time and location that work best for you.
According to the World Population Review, the town has an estimated 88,265 residents as of 2023, and with an active and growing population, accidents have become more frequent. The people of South Gate in Los Angeles County strive hard to support their families. They deserve access to exceptional legal counsel when their livelihoods can be affected by an accident. That is why our South Gate personal injury law firm fights for the injured, helping you and your family recover compensation following an accident. Arash Khorsandi, Esq. founded the personal injury law firm Arash Law to meet the needs of South Gate accident victims by offering the best legal representation.
Suarez v. Premium Packing (settled on 9/26/2023) – settlement involving a man who sustained multiple orthopedic injures and a mild traumatic brain injury when he was run over by a food truck.– TINA ESHGHIEH
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
We Handle All Kinds Of Injury Claims With Our South Gate Personal Injury Law Firm
- Car Accidents: Los Angeles County’s traffic can be extreme, and such traffic contributes to auto accidents. In the aftermath of car accidents, we help many victims and their families with our personal injury law firm in South Gate.
- Rideshare Accidents: Ridesharing and ride-hailing services like Uber and Lyft are becoming more popular, as is the number of accidents that involve them. Whether your car was hit by a rideshare vehicle or you were a Lyft or Uber passenger during an accident, you can count on our personal injury law firm for help.
- Truck Accidents: Big, heavy commercial trucks have the potential to injure people and cause significant property damage.
- Motorcycle Accidents: California’s weather may be ideal for riding your motorcycle, but you may suffer a collision with one simple mistake or one made by someone else.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Contact your local South Gate personal injury law firm immediately if you have been struck by a vehicle while on foot.
- Premises Liability: We represent clients in legal disputes resulting from property owners’ neglect to maintain a reasonably safe environment for guests.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Slip and fall claims are among the most common premises liability claims. We have extensive experience handling large cases of slip-and-fall accidents in California. So contact us today to discuss what we can do for you after slipping or tripping on a private property.
- Bicycle Accidents: Cycling is a convenient and healthy form of transportation. However, there are risks involved in sharing roads with motor vehicles.
- Bus Accidents: You might suffer from severe or catastrophic injuries if you were in a bus-related accident. Make sure you contact a South Gate personal injury law firm as soon as possible, regardless of the accident’s severity.
- Scooter Accidents: We can help you if you were injured while riding a scooter in South Gate or anywhere else in Los Angeles County.
- Train Accidents: LA County is home to a variety of trains. Contact a personal injury law firm if you have been involved in a train accident, whether you were on the train, in another vehicle, or on foot.
- Dog Bites: We can file a claim against its owners depending on the circumstances. Don’t hesitate to contact our South Gate personal injury lawyers.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI’s): Our personal injury law firm handles cases involving mild, moderate, and severe brain injuries.
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCI’s): We have extensive experience handling spinal injury cases.
- Burn Injuries: Call the personal injury law firm of Arash Law for assistance to be compensated for your burn injuries.
- Wrongful Death Claims: Hiring an attorney after the loss of a loved one in a fatal accident can be difficult. After an unexpected loss, we’re here to help you pursue compensation to avoid financial hardship.
- Other Personal Injury Cases: We take great pride in defending people who have suffered injuries from various mishaps. We are here to assist you around the clock.
Actions To Take After A South Gate Accident
- Do not admit fault. Use your words with caution. Simple expressions of regret could be interpreted as an admission of guilt.
- Call emergency responders. Inform them of the incident and all pertinent details when you immediately dial 911.
- Keep a record of the scene. Document the accident site with pictures and videos, and gather witness contacts and other important information once the area is safe and secured by authorities.
- Seek medical assistance right away. Receiving medical attention right away aids in your recovery and can prevent your injuries from getting worse. Medical records of your injuries will also serve as proof when you file a claim.
- Inform your insurance provider. Most insurance companies follow specific deadlines when you have to report an accident. Follow the instructions provided by the agent for reporting your incident.
- Consult a lawyer before negotiating. When speaking with an insurance company, use caution. The defendant’s insurance may call you after the incident, and they may look for information to use against you or negotiate for a lower offer. Avoid giving written or recorded statements without consulting a personal injury law firm in South Gate.
- Contact our personal injury law firm. As soon as possible, call our South Gate personal injury law firm for a free consultation. Legal representation is something you are entitled to, and our attorneys will fight to make sure you get the compensation you are due.
Compensation To Damages And How Much You Are Owed In South Gate
No Win, No Fee, Guaranteed! Contact Our South Gate Personal Injury Law Firm
Every potential client is eligible for a free initial consultation. It assures you no barriers to discovering more about your options and legal rights. Our practice of accepting personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis further lowers the barriers to legal representation. We do not charge you any fees unless we obtain compensation for you. You do not pay if we are unable to win your case. Do not hesitate to schedule a conversation with us to take the first step toward winning your case. You can reach us through our “Do I Have a Case?” form or by calling us at (888) 488-1391.