Earn Your Claims With Our Experienced Van Nuys Personal Injury Law Firm
Have you or a loved one been in an accident resulting from someone else’s negligence in Van Nuys? The at-fault party may compensate for your pain, suffering, medical bills, and other expenses, and the personal injury law firm of Arash Law, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., is here to make sure it happens. Get more information about your case by calling (888) 488-1391 or filling out our online form.
It is common to feel alone and helpless after suffering an injury. Whether these accidents were vehicle-related, happened in a work setting, or resulted from dangerous living conditions or premises. It is already stressful enough that you are hurt, and it feels much worse when the insurance companies, employers, landlords, and others responsible for your hardship stand in the way of your recovery to limit your compensation for the damages committed against you. In these instances, a Van Nuys personal injury law firm is what you need to ensure you get everything you are entitled to.
2019: $27M confidential settlement in a case involving multiple plaintiffs.– BRIAN BEECHER
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
Frequent Accidents In Van Nuys, CA
Claims We Handle In Our Van Nuys Personal Injury Law Firm
- Rideshare Accidents: Uber and Lyft have become very popular over the years, and many are opting to use their services regularly for convenience and cheaper fees compared to regular taxis. However, they are not immune to accidents like any other vehicle. Those injured in Uber or Lyft accidents in Van Nuys may be eligible for compensation.
- Truck Accident: Our personal injury law firm has the resources to take on major insurance providers and motor carriers with our team of truck accident attorneys in Van Nuys.
- Premises Liability: Property owners’ legal responsibility is to preserve the safe condition of their premises to prevent accidents. We can help you understand your rights if you were hurt on poorly maintained property.
- Slip and falls: These are cases that can be difficult to win without the help of an accomplished personal injury law firm with lawyers who have the necessary experience. There are many types of slip-and-fall accidents in California, and we can help in the event of a slipping accident on a property or premises. Let us know what we can do for you today.
- Car Accidents: Countless hazards can lead to devastating motor-vehicle collisions, from drunk drivers to poorly maintained roads. We are passionate about getting our clients fair compensation for their injuries and have a diverse background in car accident claims.
- Motorcycle Accidents: If you have been hit by someone negligent while riding your motorcycle, you may be able to file a claim for the harm brought upon you. With the help of our personal injury law firm, you can determine the best course of action.
- Bus Accidents: Bus accidents might be uncommon, but dozens of people are often injured when they do happen. Our Van Nuys personal injury law firm, Arash Law, is dedicated to helping those injured in these collisions receive the compensation they deserve.
- Bicycle Accidents: Using a bicycle for transportation is both practical and healthy. However, coexisting with motor vehicles on the road is not without risk and can be very risky.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Crossing the street or walking beside moving vehicles on proper sidewalks can be risky, and pedestrian injuries are surprisingly frequent in California. Our personal injury law firm in Van Nuys is here to give the injured and their families a voice.
- Electric Scooter Accidents: Taking a scooter through traffic in Van Nuys might be exciting and less physically demanding than riding a bike, but an accident can just be as fatal.
- Dog Bites: Our Van Nuys personal injury law firm can assist you in deciding the best way to move forward with your case and whether your dog bite claim has merit.
- Burn Injury: The burn injury lawyers of our personal injury law firm can look into your case to determine who might be responsible for your losses and how to handle the claims procedure.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: These injuries can be devastating and life-changing, especially if a loved one is involved. Get in touch with our personal injury law firm to discuss your compensation options.
- Brain Injury: The effects of an injury to the brain can be extremely devastating and costly. Our legal team will make all efforts to ensure you get the maximum compensation for such an extreme consequence.
- Wrongful Deaths: It is impossible to describe the pain and trauma caused by the unexpected loss of a loved one. We cannot restore what was lost, but our personal injury law firm will ensure justice is met and maximum compensation is received from the responsible party.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: Arash Law provides free initial consultations to victims and families of personal injuries. Our personal injury law firm is open to anyone seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
How Our Personal Injury Law Firm In Van Nuys Can Help You After An Accident
Working with us, you will not have to be concerned about receiving compensation for all of the harm you have endured. The personal injury law firm of Arash Law will work hard in your stead while we ensure you can focus on recovery. With the assistance of our Van Nuys lawyers, you will be able to:
- Protect yourself from insurance companies taking advantage of you.
- Examine the reason behind your injury and gather information to support your claim.
- Reach a favorable settlement with the defendants and their insurance provider and negotiate with them.
- Bring your case to trial if the claims were rejected and negotiations failed.
- Obtain expert testimony on your behalf by hiring experts such as doctors, investigators, and police officers.
Proving The Defendant’s Negligence In Your Van Nuys Case
To fulfill this obligation, the defendant owes the plaintiff a duty of care, and the defendant has the legal duty to act reasonably and refrain from causing unnecessary harm to others. Was the defendant in a proper state and condition to drive when the accident occurred?
Breach of duty
This component proves that the other party has failed to uphold the duty of care. For example, the defendant was intoxicated following the accident that injured the plaintiff.
Two types of causation must be proven: actual and proximate. It must establish that the defendant was genuinely responsible for the accident. For example, tests showed that the defendant’s alcohol level in their blood was above the legal limit after colliding with the plaintiff’s car.
This final component entails proving that you were harmed due to the defendant’s actions.
Recoverable Damages Our Personal Injury Law Firm Can Get You In Van Nuys
The Value Of A Van Nuys Injury Case - How Much Can We Claim?
Partial Liability In Van Nuys Litigations
The Cost Of Hiring A Personal Injury Law Firm In Van Nuys
Winning Is The Only Way: Bring Your Case To The Best Van Nuys Personal Injury Law Firm
With over $500 Million won for our clients, you will benefit from our vast resources, solid reputation, and tried-and-true legal tactics as a client of our personal injury law firm. Let us represent you and earn your claim. Call us today at (888) 488-1391 or fill out our “Do I have a case?” form for an obligation-free consultation.