Legal Insights and Trusted Results With Our Calabasas Personal Injury Law Firm
If an accident brought on by the carelessness or wrongdoing of another individual or group caused you or a loved one harm, our personal injury law firm is here to help. With over $500 million secured for our clients, our lawyers in Calabasas will help you understand your legal options and secure just compensation for your losses and injuries. To get started, contact us at (888) 488-1391. Protect your rights and receive the compensation you deserve with the help of our experienced personal injury law firm.
Gomez v. PG Transportation (settled on 8/11/2023) – settlement involving a man who was struck by a car resulting in a mild traumatic brain injury as well as other orthopedic injuries.– TINA ESHGHIEH
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
Do I Need to Work With A Calabasas Personal Injury Law Firm?
Why Hire Arash Law Personal Injury Law Firm in Calabasas?
Our personal injury law firm has handled numerous cases involving awards of compensation. Our lawyers in Calabasas have experience gathering evidence to support our client’s claims, and they are fully aware of the damages their clients are entitled to in light of their injuries. Additionally, our office typically collaborates with experts and professionals in different fields who can verify facts if the case proceeds to litigation.
Everyone In Calabasas Is Important to Us.
Cases We Handle In Our Calabasas Personal Injury Law Firm
With years of combined experience, our attorneys have successfully handled nearly all types of personal injury cases. In addition to the following, our practice areas of great experience include but are not limited to:
The personal injury law firm of Arash Law, led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., can assist you if you’ve recently suffered a personal injury in Calabasas. We also work on a contingency basis, which is helpful for victims who cannot afford to pay upfront. In this payment system, we only get paid if we win your case.
What To Do in The Event Of A Calabasas Accident
- Stay Calm – Stay on the scene and be sure everyone is okay. Check yourself for injuries first, then check others. Remain calm and don’t admit fault.
- Get to a safe place – Move somewhere safe if possible, contact authorities, and wait.
- Call 911 – Call the police and emergency services to report your accident. Unless your incident was minor, without any injuries or property damage, you should make the call. Authorities can record the incident, gather information, and make it part of an official document.
- Seek medical attention – Visit the hospital or your primary doctor immediately. Immediate medical care can decrease the damage you suffer from injuries. Tests can identify internal injuries that may not show symptoms.
- Exchange information – Swap titles, telephone numbers, and insurance information with the others involved in the accident if possible. Take photographs of everything necessary and other vital details if you can.
- Be careful not to admit fault – Stick only to what occurred when talking with a police officer. Be as detailed as possible in describing the collision or any accident.
- Let your insurance provider know – Most insurance companies have time constraints for how soon you report an accident. Call quickly and adhere to the agent’s instructions for reporting your incident.
- Refer insurance adjusters to your lawyer – Within the day of your accident, you might receive a phone call from the other party’s insurer. You may speak to the claims adjuster, but don’t give any more information than is needed. Don’t record a statement or take an insurance settlement deal until you discuss things with a lawyer specializing in your case.
- Keep all your records – Make sure accident records are organized and kept together. Your file should have a copy of the police report, medical bills, the other driver’s information, injury treatment programs, and any other files you have collected about the incident.
- Consult our Calabasas personal injury law firm for a no-cost initial consultation to discuss your incident – Our firm can evaluate your case, represent you in negotiations with insurance providers, and help you submit a claim.
What is The Average Injury Settlement in Calabasas?
- Do not admit to being at fault.
- Gather as much data as possible from the collision scene and obtain an official report.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- Only sign something for an insurance company once you have spoken to an accident attorney.
- Assign your case to an accident attorney to handle the insurance.
How Do I Know How Much My Injury’s Worth In Calabasas?
Call The Calabasas Personal Injury Law Firm That Cares
If you have injuries from an accident in Calabasas, the personal injury law firm of Arash Law is here for you, and we’re on your side. You can overcome a challenging period in your life through the compensation you are entitled to, and we look into every facet of what happened as soon as you bring your case to us. When calculating the damages you are entitled to for the incident, we take the following factors into account:
- All of your accident-related medical bills
- The income you’ve lost if you were unable to work
- The psychological distress that resulted from the accident
- The loss of your way of life
- Damage to property
- Any carelessness on the part of the guilty party, as well as any possible punitive damages