Santa Ana Personal Injury Lawyers
- What Types of Personal Injury Cases Does Arash Law Handle?
- Possible Damages for Personal Injury Accidents in Santa Ana
- How Much Are Personal Injury Claims Worth?
- Steps to Take to Strengthen a California Personal Injury Claim
- How to Improve an Injury Claim's Chance of Success
- What Types of Cases Does Arash Law Handle?
- Contact The Best Personal Injury Lawyers Santa Ana Trusts
Powerful Personal Injury Lawyers dedicated to Defending The Injured in Santa Ana
It is important to choose the right personal injury lawyers Santa Ana has to offer to represent you in a serious injury or wrongful death claim. Arash Law, founded by famous attorney Arash Khorsandi, Esq., emphasizes their commitment to their clients and their ability to deliver results. Call today at (888) 488-1391 for a free evaluation of your case.
People may seek personal injury lawyers in Santa Ana or anywhere else in California for various reasons related to injuries they’ve sustained due to the actions or negligence of others. Some of the most common accidents our attorneys handle involve truck collisions, Uber or Lyft accidents, pedestrian accidents, car crashes, motorcycle incidents, and more.
When you accept help from Arash Khorsandi, Esq., and his esteemed team of lawyers at Arash Law, you can be confident you receive only the best representation.
Below are some key points about our services:
- Maximum compensation – Arash Law understands the significance of your case and how it will impact your future. Our Santa Ana personal injury lawyers pledge to fight for you and strive to recover the maximum compensation available for your claim. Arash Law will work diligently to ensure you receive fair and just compensation for your injuries and losses.
- Contingency fee – When Arash Law accepts your case, their fee will be contingent upon successfully recovering monetary compensation for you, meaning they only charge fees when they win your case. Additionally, they cover all costs necessary to pursue your claim, relieving you of any upfront financial burden. Their fee structure aims to align their interests with yours, as they are motivated to achieve a positive outcome for your case.
- Personalized approach – Arash Law meticulously examines each case, ensuring every client receives specialized and diligent representation tailored to their unique circumstances. Our Santa Ana personal injury lawyers can give each client the personalized attention and first-class service they deserve. This approach suggests a dedication to quality representation and a focus on achieving success for their clients.
- Extensive knowledge – Arash Law’s personal injury lawyers possess comprehensive knowledge of the laws governing personal injury cases, allowing them to provide guidance on how to proceed when you experience an unfortunate accident. Their understanding of the legal landscape allows them to navigate the complexities of your case effectively.
Rico v. Brian Walsh Brush Clearance (settled on 3/5/2022) – Settlement involving a farmhand who sustained a mild traumatic brain injury when a falling branch struck him on the head.– TINA ESHGHIEH
What Types of Personal Injury Cases Do Our Santa Ana Personal Injury Lawyers Handle?
In the year 2020, the California Office of Traffic Safety reported that there were 36 victims who either died or suffered injuries from a car crash in Santa Ana. When a person is involved in a car accident caused by another driver’s negligence, it can have significant consequences, including medical bills, lost income, and personal hardships. Having experienced and dedicated Santa Ana personal injury attorneys by your side will be crucial to protect your rights and seek the compensation you deserve.
Losing a loved one is often a devastating experience, especially when it happens because of the negligence of another party. Wrongful death claims can provide a means for certain family members to seek compensation for the damages caused by the loss.
When visiting another party’s property, whether it is a business or private residence, there will be an expectation that the property owner will maintain a safe environment. Slip-and-fall accidents often lead to significant injuries and damages.
If a property owner fails to fulfill their duty and their negligence contributes to a slip-and-fall accident, they can be held liable for the resulting damages. Negligence can involve various factors, such as failing to clean up spills, neglecting to repair hazardous conditions, or inadequate lighting.
There are many reasons why truck accidents happen. Regardless of the cause, truck accidents can result in devastating consequences due to the size and weight of semi-trucks and tractor-trailers. When a truck driver or trucking company acts negligently, they can cause serious injuries and extensive property damage.
If a dog bites or attacks someone, a dog owner can be liable for the resulting injuries and damages. If you have been a victim of a dog bite or attack, you can be entitled to seek compensation for your injuries and damages.
Rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft have introduced new challenges and concerns related to road safety. If you were involved in an accident with a rideshare vehicle and are seeking compensation for your losses, you need to know that both Uber and Lyft provide insurance coverage for their drivers and passengers.
Liability in rideshare accidents can often be complex. It may involve multiple parties, including a rideshare driver, a rideshare company, other drivers involved, and potentially even passengers.
It can involve investigating factors such as negligent driving by other motorists, road hazards, defective motorcycle parts, or dangerous road conditions. An experienced personal injury attorney can assist in identifying liable parties and presenting a compelling case on your behalf.
Motorcycle accidents can result in severe injuries, including broken bones, head trauma, spinal cord injuries, and road rash. It is important to accurately assess the full extent of your injuries and calculate the damages you have suffered, including medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and long-term rehabilitation or disability.
Possible Damages for Personal Injury Accidents in Santa Ana
It is important to understand the elements of negligence and the potential damages you may be entitled to when pursuing a personal injury claim in California. The four main steps crucial in proving negligence and establishing a strong case for compensation are:
- Duty of care – A person must show that a negligent party owed them a duty of care in the specific situation. This duty varies depending on the circumstances, such as the duty of an individual to drive safely or a property owner to maintain a safe environment for visitors.
- Breach of duty – A person must demonstrate that a negligent party breached their duty of care by acting negligently or failing to take reasonable precautions. Doing so typically involves showing that the negligent party’s actions or lack of action deviated from what a reasonable person would have done in similar circumstances.
- Damages – A person must have suffered measurable damages as a result of the negligent party’s breach of duty. These damages can include medical expenses, lost income, property damage, and non-economic damages like pain and suffering.
- Causation – A person must establish a causal link between the negligent party’s breach of duty and the damages they suffered. They need to show that their injuries or losses will not have occurred “but for” the negligent party’s negligence.
- Medical bills
- Lost income
- Motor vehicle damage
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
How Much Are Personal Injury Claims Worth?
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) – These injuries can have significant and long-lasting effects on cognitive, motor, and speech functions. The associated medical expenses and the need for ongoing care can be substantial. Our attorneys can work to secure compensation for your medical bills and future costs related to your TBI.
- Psychological injuries – Negligent accidents can lead to psychological trauma, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, and anxiety. These injuries can be just as debilitating as physical injuries, and our attorneys will fight to ensure you receive fair compensation for the psychological effects of the accident.
- Lacerations, soft tissue damage, and burn injuries – These types of injuries can result in permanent scarring or disfigurement, which can have a significant impact on your quality of life. Our attorneys will work to secure compensation for your medical expenses, future treatments, and any necessary cosmetic procedures.
- Back and neck injuries – Back and neck injuries can cause chronic pain and may require ongoing medical treatment. Our attorneys will consult with medical experts to assess the full extent of your injuries and ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Steps to Take to Strengthen a California Personal Injury Claim
After suffering an injury, it is critical to take certain steps to strengthen your claim and ensure that the responsible parties are held accountable. These steps include:
- Document the sequence of events – Write down the details of the accident to the best of your ability. Include information about the location, any hazardous conditions, weather conditions, and any other relevant factors that contributed to the accident. This written account can serve as valuable evidence when building your case.
- Capture the accident scene – Take photos of the accident scene as soon as possible, ensuring that they are time-stamped. These photos can help preserve crucial evidence before any changes or repairs are made. Focus on capturing any hazards, damages, or dangerous conditions that played a role in the accident.
- Obtain incident reports – If there is an incident report filed by the property owner, employer, or relevant authority, request a copy for your records. This report may contain important details and statements that support your claim.
- Gather witness information – If there were any witnesses to the accident, collect their contact information, including names and phone numbers. Witnesses can provide crucial testimony and support your version of events.
- Seek medical attention – It is important to seek prompt medical attention for your injuries, even if they initially appear minor. A medical evaluation will not only ensure your well-being but also create an official record of your injuries and their connection to the accident.
- Consult with a reputable personal injury lawyer – Contact a knowledgeable California personal injury lawyer to discuss your case. They can provide guidance on your legal rights, assess the strength of your claim, and navigate the legal process. An experienced attorney will advocate for your rights, gather additional evidence, and build a strong case on your behalf.
Gil v. Anderson Plumbing: verdict by a Los Angeles County Superior Court jury in Van Nuys awarded to a man who was injured when his vehicle was struck from behind by a large commercial plumbing van. Benny was part of the trial team that obtained this verdict.– BENNY KHORSANDI
How to Improve an Injury Claim’s Chance of Success
- Consult a personal injury lawyer promptly – Seek legal advice from Santa Ana personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after the accident. Skilled lawyers can guide you through the claims process, protect your rights, and provide valuable assistance in building a strong case.
- Avoid communication without your lawyer’s permission – Refrain from speaking with the insurance adjuster, the defendant, or the defendant’s legal team without the knowledge and guidance of your personal injury lawyer. They will help ensure that your rights are protected and that you do not inadvertently say or do something that can harm your case.
- Disable or adjust your social media profiles – Consider disabling your social media profiles temporarily until your case is resolved. If you choose to keep them active, set your profiles to “private” and refrain from accepting new friend requests. Avoid discussing your case or posting any photos or updates related to your accident or injuries. Insurance companies and opposing parties may monitor social media activity, and anything you post can potentially be used against you.
- Attend medical appointments and follow your treatment plan – It is crucial to attend all scheduled doctor’s appointments and follow the prescribed treatment plan. Consistent medical documentation and adherence to treatment demonstrate the seriousness of your injuries and your commitment to recovery. Failure to comply with medical advice can be used by the opposing party to dispute the extent of your injuries and the associated damages.
Contact The Best Personal Injury Lawyers Santa Ana Trusts
- Amusement park accidents
- Automobile defects
- Bicycle accidents
- Big rig accidents
- Birth injuries
- Boat accidents
- Bodily injuries
- Brain injuries
- Brake failures
- Burn injuries
- Bus accidents
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Back injuries
- Fender benders
- Landlord liabilities
- Motor accidents
- Wildfire injuries
- Water contaminations
- Car accident claims
- Car accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Charter plane crashes
- Chemical exposures
- Commercial accidents
- Construction accidents
- Construction injuries
- Crane accidents
- Cruise ship accidents
- Dangerous road conditions
- Childcare injuries
- Defective airbags
- Defective tire injuries
- Delivery truck accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Dog bites
- Drunk driving accidents
- Dump truck accidents
- E-cig and vaping accidents
- Elder abuse
- Electrocution accidents
- Elevator accidents
- Eye injuries
- Failure to yield
- Farm accidents
- Fatal car accidents
- Fire-related injuries
- Food delivery accidents
- Football head injuries
- Harbor and port accidents
- Head injuries
- Head-on collisions
- Heavy machinery accidents
- Helicopter crashes
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Intersection accidents
- Lyft accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Negligent security
- Nursing home abuse
- Pedestrian accidents
- Postmates accidents
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Rear-end accidents
- Reckless driving accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Sideswipe accidents
- Speeding-related accidents
- Spinal cord injuries
- SUV rollover accidents
- Taxi accidents
- Traffic accidents
- Train accidents
- Truck accidents
- Uber accidents
- Uninsured motorist accidents
- Vacation rental liabilities
- Workers’ compensation
- Workplace accidents
- Wrongful deaths