Our Palos Verdes Estates Personal Injury Law Firm Will Fight for Your Rights
Suarez v. Premium Packing (settled on 9/26/2023) – settlement involving a man who sustained multiple orthopedic injures and a mild traumatic brain injury when he was run over by a food truck.– TINA ESHGHIEH
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
Why Choose Our Palos Verdes Estates Personal Injury Law Firm to Represent You?
Arash Law in Palos Verdes Estates Can Take Your Case
What Should You Do After an Accident in Palos Verdes Estates?
- Stay Calm – Stay calm and check for injuries.
- Move to a safer area – If necessary, move somewhere safe to prevent injuries from getting worse.
- Call 911 – Call emergency services and notify them of the incident. It is possible for them to record the incident, gather information, and make an official record that can be used as evidence in court.
- Immediately seek medical attention – Have yourself checked by medical teams as soon as possible. Prompt medical care can decrease the damage you suffer from injuries. Tests can also discover injuries that may not be obvious.
- Do not admit fault – Keep your conversation with officials focused on the facts. Do not admit fault. Be as detailed as possible in describing the accident.
- Make sure you keep records and document the event – Don’t forget to take photos of every necessary detail, as well as other vital information.
- Report the accident to your insurance provider – Most insurance providers have deadlines for reporting accidents. Follow the instructions of the agent and report your incident as soon as possible.
- Organize your documents – Keep accident-related files in one place. The police report, medical bills, and information about the potential person at fault should all be included in your file, along with any documents you have gathered about the incident.
- Give our Palos Verdes Estates personal injury law firm a call – We provide risk-free, obligation-free consultations so you can talk about your accident. Should you need to file a personal injury claim, our injury law firm can assist you in negotiating with insurance companies or take them to court if necessary.