Our Alameda Injury Law Firm Doesn’t Just Win,
We Win Big!
Arash Khorsandi’s Alameda Personal Injury Law Firm Powerful Lawyers Defending the Injured
Our Alameda injury law firm knows that most personal injury cases cannot be accurately described as “accidents”. In most cases, bad things happen because someone was careless and set off a chain reaction. Incompetent doctors, sloppy manufacturers, and negligent drivers are all examples of people who owed others a duty of care but failed to fulfill it.
Suppose anyone you love has been harmed in a traffic accident in Alameda. In that case, your best bet for obtaining the financial compensation you need and deserve is to call an established law firm. Our experienced law firm in auto accident cases will clarify your options and walk you through the procedure.
April 2019: $5M settlement in a traumatic brain injury case involving a motor vehicle collision.– BRIAN BEECHER
DO YOU HAVE A CASE?
Traffic Accident Statistics in Alameda, CA
Unfortunately for the people of Alameda County, motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, and other motor vehicles are a primary cause of preventable mortality in the United States. The CDC reports that while the death rate has decreased since the turn of the century, it is still far higher than in other wealthy countries.
- There were 185 victims either injured or killed in traffic accidents in 2020.
- Drunk driving accounts for one out of every three (1/3) traffic fatalities in the United States.
- Every year, road incidents in Alameda result in one fatality and 222 injuries.
- In addition to fatalities, almost 2 million people are injured annually in automobile accidents.
- Nearly one-third (1/3) of all fatal crashes involve speeding.
- Pedestrians and cyclists account for 5% of commuters, 39% of crashes, and 62% of incidents resulting in fatalities and serious injuries.
Dangerous Highways and Crossroads in Alameda, California
- Central Ave and Willow Street
- Eastshore Drive and Fernside Blvd
- Grand Street and Otis Drive
- Main Street and W Midway Ave
- Main Street and W Atlantic Ave
- Oak Street and Lincoln Ave
- Park Street and Central Ave
- Park Street and Encinal Ave
- Park Street and Lincoln Ave
- Shoreline Drive and Grand Street
- Webster Street and Atlantic Ave
- Webster Street and Central Ave
Common Reasons for Traffic Collisions in Alameda, California
In California, more than 200,000 people suffer injuries from car accidents each year. Vehicle crashes have the potential to harm both people and property seriously. In Alameda, these are the main reasons for road accidents:
- Distracted driving
- Driving drowsy
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs
- Poor driving conditions
- Reckless driving
- Street racing
Car accidents in Alameda, California, can have several different causes. It does not necessarily follow that you are not entitled to compensation if the reason for your car accident is not disclosed. You can manage your case and receive the compensation you are entitled to with the assistance of a knowledgeable vehicle accident law firm.
Personal Injury Cases that we Handle in Alameda
Founded by Arash Khorsandi, Esq., Arash Law covers a broad range of accident litigation involving bodily injuries. All our clients in Alameda will receive fair and complete compensation, as is our firm’s commitment. Listed below are some of our clients:
Common Injuries Resulting from Automobile Accidents
- Cuts and bruises
- Fractures and broken bones
- Head and neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Wrongful death
A high-impact collision might cause catastrophic injuries such as amputation, deformity, lifelong scarring, and paralysis (such as paraplegia or quadriplegia). Serious injuries can happen in even minor rear-end incidents, some of which could not show up for days or weeks after the occurrence.
What You Should Do Following an Accident
- Take numerous photographs of the accident scene, including the vehicles and surrounding area.
- Obtain the witness’s contact information if the cops do not do so.
- Include receipts in your medical visit documentation.
Contact an Experienced Accident Law Firm Today.
Regardless of the accident’s impact on your life, we understand how distressing and frustrating it may be. We will let your insurer and any other parties know that you have retained our acclaimed injury firm when you do. Our vehicle accident law firm will handle all correspondence on your behalf to pursue your injury claim.
Please email us or call (888) 488-1390 to arrange a free initial consultation and case evaluation with an experienced law firm. There are no extra costs. We only get paid if you get a monetary settlement or jury award since we know how crucial clarity is to our customers.
Record-Breaking Verdicts in the Following Areas of Practice
Get The Latest News from The Best California Accident Law Firm Today
[05-29-2023] Alameda County, CA – Two East Bay Cyclists Severely Injured After Being Trapped by Construction Fence During Bike Ride in Berkeley
[05-29-2023] Alameda County, CA – Multiple People Injured After Multi-Vehicle Hit-And-Run Collision in Berkeley
[05-27-2023] Alameda County, CA – 70-Year-Old Bicyclist Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Berkeley
[05-25-2023] Alameda County, CA – One Person Struck and Killed by Vehicle in Downtown Oakland
[05-25-2023] Alameda County, CA – At Least One Person Killed Following Multi-Vehicle Crash in Livermore
[05-22-2023] Alameda County, CA – Three People Injured After Reckless Multi-Vehicle Collision in Northwest Berkeley