Our Powerhouse Personal Injury Law Firm Defending the Injured in Alameda
Our Alameda injury law firm knows that most personal injury cases cannot be accurately described as “accidents”. In most cases, bad things happen because someone was careless and set off a chain reaction. Incompetent doctors, sloppy manufacturers, and negligent drivers are all examples of people who owed others a duty of care but failed to fulfill it.
Suppose anyone you love has been harmed in a traffic accident in Alameda. In that case, your best bet for obtaining the financial compensation you need and deserve is to call an established law firm. Our experienced law firm in auto accident cases will clarify your options and walk you through the procedure.
April 2019: $5M settlement in a traumatic brain injury case involving a motor vehicle collision.– BRIAN BEECHER
IF YES, You may be able to recover financial compensation. TELL US MORE:
Traffic Accident Statistics in Alameda, CA
Unfortunately for the people of Alameda County, motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, and other motor vehicles are a primary cause of preventable mortality in the United States. The CDC reports that while the death rate has decreased since the turn of the century, it is still far higher than in other wealthy countries.
- There were 185 victims either injured or killed in traffic accidents in 2020.
- Drunk driving accounts for one out of every three (1/3) traffic fatalities in the United States.
- Every year, road incidents in Alameda result in one fatality and 222 injuries.
- In addition to fatalities, almost 2 million people are injured annually in automobile accidents.
- Nearly one-third (1/3) of all fatal crashes involve speeding.
- Pedestrians and cyclists account for 5% of commuters, 39% of crashes, and 62% of incidents resulting in fatalities and serious injuries.
Dangerous Highways and Crossroads in Alameda, California
Driving in Alameda can be risky, much like in other Bay Area cities. Alameda experiences traffic jams and accidents, just like the rest of California.
- Central Ave and Willow Street
- Eastshore Drive and Fernside Blvd
- Grand Street and Otis Drive
- Main Street and W Midway Ave
- Main Street and W Atlantic Ave
- Oak Street and Lincoln Ave
- Park Street and Central Ave
- Park Street and Encinal Ave
- Park Street and Lincoln Ave
- Shoreline Drive and Grand Street
- Webster Street and Atlantic Ave
- Webster Street and Central Ave
Common Reasons for Traffic Collisions in Alameda, California
In California, more than 200,000 people suffer injuries from car accidents each year. Vehicle crashes have the potential to harm both people and property seriously. In Alameda, these are the main reasons for road accidents:
- Distracted driving
- Driving drowsy
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs
- Poor driving conditions
- Reckless driving
- Street racing
Car accidents in Alameda, California, can have several different causes. It does not necessarily follow that you are not entitled to compensation if the reason for your car accident is not disclosed. You can manage your case and receive the compensation you are entitled to with the assistance of a knowledgeable vehicle accident law firm.
Personal Injury Cases that we Handle in Alameda
Common Injuries Resulting from Automobile Accidents
- Cuts and bruises
- Fractures and broken bones
- Head and neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Wrongful death
A high-impact collision might cause catastrophic injuries such as amputation, deformity, lifelong scarring, and paralysis (such as paraplegia or quadriplegia). Serious injuries can happen in even minor rear-end incidents, some of which could not show up for days or weeks after the occurrence.
What You Should Do Following an Accident
- Take numerous photographs of the accident scene, including the vehicles and surrounding area.
- Obtain the witness’s contact information if the cops do not do so.
- Include receipts in your medical visit documentation.
Contact an Experienced Accident Law Firm Today.
Regardless of the accident’s impact on your life, we understand how distressing and frustrating it may be. We will let your insurer and any other parties know that you have retained our acclaimed injury firm when you do. Our vehicle accident law firm will handle all correspondence on your behalf to pursue your injury claim.
We don’t take any money if we lose. For additional information, if you have been in an accident, call Arash Law’s team of talented attorneys led by Arash Khorsandi, Esq. at (888) 488-1391. The following areas throughout California where we can assist you in negotiating a settlement with major insurance companies are: Alameda, Anaheim, Bakersfield, Berkeley, Contra Costa, Fresno, Irvine, Kern County, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Marin, Merced, Modesto, Monterey, Newport Beach, Oakland, Orange County, Pasadena, Placer, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Jose, San Luis Obispo, San Mateo, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Sherman Oaks, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Stockton, Tulare, Ventura, and West Hollywood.